Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2 Empty
PostSubject: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2   Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 7:40 am

For my birthday, I decided to boost up my figurine collection, picking up some ones on my wish list for a while, and a few that caught my eye because they're simply cool and different. Here's lot two:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This is Atu, the CollectA Ankole Watusi Bull (88648) I called him Atu, according to my research, it seems to be a name of Persian origin that means 'strong and powerful' if this is true, it's absolutely perfect for him as his horns create a fantastic crown for him.

This is Reinhardt, a CollectA Woodland Caribou (88709) I think his antlers are probably the largest and best designed of any caribou models I've see. I called him Reinhardt as according to research it seems to be a German name that means ‘brave counsel’ a little bit like the name Conrad.

This is Titus Andreadicus, the second of the extinct species in my collection. He's a Papo Smilodon (55022) and he's definitively one of the largest of the models that aren't dinosaurs out there- very impressive!
Back to top Go down
Katy Leven

Katy Leven

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2   Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 8:56 am

Some very nice models!
Congratulations on these three too!
I don't have any prehistoric mammals in my collection yet but I really want to get a Mammoth family, Woolly rhinoceroses and Smilodons. I am not sure if I would get this Papo one but I love Mojo's most recent one!
Both the woodland Caribou and the Ankole Watusi bull are wonderful models, just some great work by CollectA. The Ankole Watusi bull is definitely on my wishlist.
Back to top Go down
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2   Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 8:57 am

Thanks Katy, I too was really surprised at how big and chunky the Smilodon is, and I'd also love the mammoth too but I think it's probably too sizable a figure for me.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2   Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2023 12:09 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2   Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Birthday Haul!!! Haul Lot 2
Page 1 of 1