Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bread's Collection

Go down 
+4
Roger
widukind
Brandubh94
Bread
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bread

Bread

Country/State : united states

Bread's Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bread's Collection   Bread's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2023 2:33 am

Roger wrote:
I don't have it but I love this figure. I even like it with its original color but undoubtfully it looks even nicer with these new colors.

Thank you, it is a very nice model in general so I fully recommend it even with its original colorscheme.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————========================================================================================================

Onto another…

Designer: Nikola Roglic, Printed by: Dinosauria Creatures, and built + repainted by: dinosaur_models_artworks on Instagram.
Allosaurus with a color scheme based on Peruvian Lizard Potamites Montanicola

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Allosaurus has always been a popular genus. My first interest in this genus was due to the very first time I viewed Walking with Dinosaurs, as a child. The 2nd episode of the series was the first one I watched, and I instantly fell in love with Allosaurus. Thanks to The Ballad of Big Al, I also just grew an interest in this genus. Funny enough I am not crediting Jurassic Fight Club as well… do I have to explain why?

Anyways, I am super happy with this model. I’ve grown to really prefer 3D printed models over general companies’ models. In this case, I found PNSO’s to be lackluster and this was definitely a better route to suit my liking. Again, I am picky and I do apologize if this seems annoying to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Bread's Collection   Bread's Collection - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 7:14 pm

A beautiful model with an original paint job... but not too much!
I tend to collect toys more than desktops models but, since 3D prints are becoming more widespread, my choices are also evolving.
Thanks for this very interesting topic

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bread's Collection   Bread's Collection - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:50 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bread's Collection   Bread's Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bread's Collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2