Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
+2
molla.nasreddin
Joliezac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 4:49 am

The other 2023 Safari figure in my order, the Western Diamondback Rattlesnake!

I was a bit skeptical to get this figure because of the price, but I took advantage of the sale and I'm glad I did get it. Safari really does an incredible Laughing job with snakes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't know why I keep hesitating to get a snake from Safari, I am always amazed when I get one Rolling Eyes !

This is a nice hefty snake model and the perfect iconic pose too! It's sculpted beautifully and painted just as well. The face is nice and detailed with the eye being the highlight. I wondered why this snake seemed to be priced higher than their other ones. Perhaps the raised pose? I feel like Safari's prices have been a bit all over the place lately (I still can't fathom the $15 mountain lion that is over twice the price of their old one Shocked ).

Nonetheless if you're looking to add more great Safari snakes to your collection, I do recommend this one!

Here it is with Safari's emerald tree boa & albino Burmese python

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 5:40 am

Wow, amazing rattlesnake.
But why 25 $? I think it will be 30 € in Europe 🫤 So expensive!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 9:16 am

Absolutely fabulous model. I love everything about it, the pose, the sculpt, the colors... maybe just the price do not please me. Wink

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 7:07 pm

Thank you, that is interesting for me

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 10:14 pm

Amazing Shocked

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 7:27 am

This snake is very tempting drunken but $25 even for a diamond...I still need to think about buying it. Even if I know I will buy it Palmface

Thanks Jolie for your nice pics cheers May I ask you a pic with the Mojo and/or Schleich rattlesnake ?
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 4:21 pm

It’s too bad Safari doesn’t ship internationally. They have sales all the time and free shipping for a certain amount so I always get big discounts when buying Safari. I guess it balances out though because I have to pay a small fortune to get Papo figures Rolling Eyes

I don’t have the mojo rattlesnake but I can take a comparison pic with the Schleich one if you like!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 4:24 pm

I would be very happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 2:52 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I would be very happy Very Happy

Here you go!

The Safari rattler is 8.5 cm high, 11 cm wide, and 14 cm long from the head to back (if that makes sense).

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons   2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2023 Safari Western Diamondback Rattlesnake Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1