Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo

Go down 
+54
NMR_Okapi
pipsxlch
Birdsage
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Megaptera
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Bowhead Whale
Wilorvise
widukind
weaselfan93
LeeAnn
jarda
Froggie
orcagirl26
JonasV
Florian
Tarunyada
ulinuk
Elros Alvar
QuollMate
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
stef1000
ToxicHyena
PeGe
Dorkan
Steve170
scot(t)
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
SeanieP
xfoxx
BornThisWay
baltimore zoo
smithyboy
schleich61
Ana
jhudstone
Vivien
MrHanz656
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
STORMnl
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Philter4
landrover
HKHollinstone
Roger
Wildheart
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:10 pm

very interesting version  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Froggie wrote:
very interesting version  cyclops 

Laughing Laughing for the Queen of PV variations  sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:49 pm

my new Gila monster (Thanks to Beatrice)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:46 am

very good color of this gila monster.

congrats Andreas and Beatrice

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 am

Thani you Fernando:)

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: PV   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 9:46 pm

A very excellent Gila monster, Andreas. It appears to be much nicer than the 2014 safari ltd Gila monster.  Very Happy cheers Applause 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:51 am

Very nice adds Andreas... especially the salamander  drunken 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 6:48 pm

from the Yujin !! african animals serie i have now this PV marked figurines new Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Many thanks :)

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:30 pm

The gnu looks good! Congrats Andreas! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Andreas, I am sorry for the giraffe, all figures were in the eggs when these arrived so I only forwarded the eggs to You Sad
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 10:59 pm

very nice additions, Andreas. I have the pv wild dog in my collection as well. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:12 am

Many thanks friends:)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:13 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
very nice additions, Andreas. I have the pv wild dog in my collection as well. Very Happy
It is only a small problem for me but it was really not a good idea by Yujin;)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:36 pm

my new lioness, found in a museum shop in Dresden ( i have now a few more if anyone is interested)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:54 pm

That lioness doesn't seem to be very common, unless it is not listed on Toy Animal Wiki. Which year is marked on it, Andreas? scratch
Was there any other PV figure in that museum? Do you know why was that particular figure being sold there? Sorry for many questions but I find it intriguing. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:12 pm

I dont recognize that it is not a common figurine:) This lioness is from the year from the year 1999. And what you think what i had done if they had more PVs for sale Wink but no others, i also asked and they looked extra for me:)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:51 pm

I believe you would buy them but is not normal to see a Pv figure being sold individually, I guess. Thanks for telling the year. By the way, I also haven't found it om collectors Quest. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Roger wrote:
I believe you would buy them but is not normal to see a Pv figure being sold individually, I guess. Thanks for telling the year. By the way, I also haven't found it om collectors Quest. :)
Interesting, should it be a raretie???

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:18 pm

I have no idea if it is rare, surely Beatrice knows. Very Happy I only don't remember seeing it. Being a 1999 release, it could easily belong to African collection, maybe it is more logical that it was a part of that collection than the bat-eared fox that is also present in 1996 canids. There's also the Serengeti set from 1999 but it seems the collection was all known and no lioness? Maybe we can find the answer in the huge topic about PV lists or maybe you can ask directly Beatrice. Very Happy

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:06 am

I believe there have been two PV sets that have African Animals, since we know that there are more than 8 (but I don't know how to sort them together - I've made a try in my overall listing, but I am not sure about that anymore) Pew, how much I wish we'd have a catalogue from these days.

Btw. an exceptionally nice US seller is sending me copies from his very own 1998 Play Visions catalogue - I hope we can confirm a few more sets then! Unfortunately these 1999 animals won't be in it of course...

Besides the Serengeti set, there are these African Animals - some of them you get quite often, some of them are almost impossible to find (during the last three years two of the lionesses crossed my way, so I would think it rather rare, but not impossible)

- Zebra - Equus zebra
- Leopard - Panthera pardus
- Spotted hyena - Crocuta crocuta
- Hippopotamus - Hippopotamus amphibius
- Sitatunga - Tragelaphus spekii
- Mandrill - Mandrillus sphinx
- Giraffe (standing) - Giraffe camelopardalis
- Bat-eared fox - Otocyon megalotis
- Lioness - Panthera leo
- Ostrich - Struthio camelus

- Red Forest Buffalo - Syncerus caffer nanus
- Pangolin - Manis spec.
- Aardvark - Orycteropus afer

Don't know how they sort together, but the last three are very rare to impossible.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Thank you Beatrice:)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks Beatrice, it will be great to know for sure these 1998 sets. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:00 pm

New sea snake [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next