Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo

Go down 
+54
NMR_Okapi
pipsxlch
Birdsage
Advicot
rogerpgvg
Megaptera
Kikimalou
NightLioness
Bowhead Whale
Wilorvise
widukind
weaselfan93
LeeAnn
jarda
Froggie
orcagirl26
JonasV
Florian
Tarunyada
ulinuk
Elros Alvar
QuollMate
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
stef1000
ToxicHyena
PeGe
Dorkan
Steve170
scot(t)
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
SeanieP
xfoxx
BornThisWay
baltimore zoo
smithyboy
schleich61
Ana
jhudstone
Vivien
MrHanz656
lucky luke
skysthelimit
Mastiffcat
STORMnl
WILLYBACOMAN
Sergey
Philter4
landrover
HKHollinstone
Roger
Wildheart
SUSANNE
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:48 pm

wow, is this one a big model? I didn't even know they made a big sea snake
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 8:54 pm

Congratulation Andreas, what's the size please?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:15 am

Wonderful indeed Andreas, I am also interested in its size although I know it won't be easy to find another! Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:22 am

Many many thanks friends,  and no this snake isnt a big model, it is normally size:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:37 pm

i traded (with Beatrice) my gray coyote in a red coyote

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Congratulations!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:04 am

Thank you LeeAnn :)

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:53 am

Andreas, my outbox is not sending messages. will you trade the small pv jaguar for my pv cape buffalo? the kudu for lioness trade is set. send me a pm Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Pv   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Andreas, I have been trying to send you PMs for our trade but they will not send because I think your inbox is 100% full. Maybe you could delete some older messages my friend. This way we can arrange our play visions trade. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:56 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
Andreas, I have been trying to send you PMs for our trade but they will not send because I think your inbox is 100% full. Maybe you could delete some older messages my friend. This way we can arrange our play visions trade. Very Happy
Pm sent

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:41 am

A long wished figurine was in my zoo last month- the PV nile monitor

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:03 pm

Congratulation Andreas Very Happy I have the Yujin one, it is really a beautiful item. sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:30 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Andreas Very Happy  I have the Yujin one, it is really a beautiful item. sunny
Thank you Kiki, i also have the Yujin:)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 pm

A fantastic model , - I never even heard of it before Shocked

CONGRATULATIONS cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:06 pm

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Andreas Very Happy  I have the Yujin one, it is really a beautiful item. sunny

I knew it Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:32 am

Great Nile monitor. I remember that you've found some CollectA not far from Nile river. Where did you've found the Nile monitor? At Amazon(as)? Very Happy

weaselfan93

PostSubject: PV    The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 4:09 am

Congrats Andreas, we both now have this lizard at nearly the same time. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:20 am

weaselfan93 wrote:
Congrats Andreas, we both now have this lizard at nearly the same time. Very Happy
Yes, and from the same member:) As i read you bought one from him i ask him for another:)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:21 am

Roger wrote:
Great Nile monitor. I remember that you've found some CollectA not far from Nile river. Where did you've found the Nile monitor? At Amazon(as)? Very Happy
Thank you, i found him in the north of the Amazonas, in the USA:)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:22 am

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I knew it Wink
I know it that you know it Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:22 am

SUSANNE wrote:
A fantastic model , - I never even heard of it before Shocked

CONGRATULATIONS cheers
Thank you Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:44 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing Misssissipi then! OK, now I am understanding, you've found your Mississipi alligator close to Elbe river. Lots of Schleich shops there. :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing Misssissipi then! OK, now I am understanding, you've found your Mississipi alligator close to Elbe river. Lots of Schleich shops there. :)
Now you know my secret Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:25 pm

my new Kudu

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:32 pm

Love it <3 Nice catch, Andreas!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PlayVisions animals in my zoo   The  PlayVisions animals in my zoo - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The PlayVisions animals in my zoo
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next