Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy

Go down 
+10
Lasersword1973
Kikimalou
schleich61
Wildheart
Kristie
Mastiffcat
SUSANNE
Roger
SyLoBe
HKHollinstone
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

MartinH wrote:
Ok... thing is...
Wisent pose is not that boring as Mojo´s sable. Sorry but you have to admit that sable could be more in movement... head or legs... something. Ofcourse it´s soooo sweet that Mojo listen to collectors and their opinion but they should be more creative with it... That´s my opinion Wink I just like figures in movement... Wink

OK, so you are kidding me or trying to explain me why brands like Schleich or Papo do not listen to collectors and only think in them as pure market! The wisent is in movement because the head is slightly turned left and it is in a walking pose between stoped and paralised! I remember you saying also that some mooses were in bored poses when some like the CollectA are walking clearly, also the Schleich standing zebras are stopped but looking at the camera! I also like them but not because of the pose!
But I already understood clearly your point of view!
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:57 am

Roger wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Ok... thing is...
Wisent pose is not that boring as Mojo´s sable. Sorry but you have to admit that sable could be more in movement... head or legs... something. Ofcourse it´s soooo sweet that Mojo listen to collectors and their opinion but they should be more creative with it... That´s my opinion Wink I just like figures in movement... Wink

OK, so you are kidding me or trying to explain me why brands like Schleich or Papo do not listen to collectors and only think in them as pure market! The wisent is in movement because the head is slightly turned left and it is in a walking pose between stoped and paralised! I remember you saying also that some mooses were in bored poses when some like the CollectA are walking clearly, also the Schleich standing zebras are stopped but looking at the camera! I also like them but not because of the pose!
Roger... I didn´t say I hate it!! I was just expacting more from that antelope. That´s all...

And maybe Schleich and Papo do not listen to collectors because they don´t need to. The biggest part of their customers are children, not collectors...

Last edited by MartinH on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 am

widukind wrote:
Congratulation!!! I love the wisent!!! cheers cheers
Thanks Andreas cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am

MartinH wrote:
Roger wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Ok... thing is...

Roger... I didn´t say I hate it!! I was just expacting more from that antelope. That´s all...

And maybe Schleich and Papo do not listen to collectors because they don´t need to. The biggest part of their customers are children, not collectors...

Great, Martin! Only to remember, every point of this antelope result from collectors taste, it is not exactly what any collector wanted but the result of a lot of work and dedication from our friends! No Mojo taste, only Mojo work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 am

and that´s really cool;)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2