Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20243

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ok... thing is...
Wisent pose is not that boring as Mojo´s sable. Sorry but you have to admit that sable could be more in movement... head or legs... something. Ofcourse it´s soooo sweet that Mojo listen to collectors and their opinion but they should be more creative with it... That´s my opinion Wink I just like figures in movement... Wink

OK, so you are kidding me or trying to explain me why brands like Schleich or Papo do not listen to collectors and only think in them as pure market! The wisent is in movement because the head is slightly turned left and it is in a walking pose between stoped and paralised! I remember you saying also that some mooses were in bored poses when some like the CollectA are walking clearly, also the Schleich standing zebras are stopped but looking at the camera! I also like them but not because of the pose!
But I already understood clearly your point of view!
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator


Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ok... thing is...
Wisent pose is not that boring as Mojo´s sable. Sorry but you have to admit that sable could be more in movement... head or legs... something. Ofcourse it´s soooo sweet that Mojo listen to collectors and their opinion but they should be more creative with it... That´s my opinion Wink I just like figures in movement... Wink

OK, so you are kidding me or trying to explain me why brands like Schleich or Papo do not listen to collectors and only think in them as pure market! The wisent is in movement because the head is slightly turned left and it is in a walking pose between stoped and paralised! I remember you saying also that some mooses were in bored poses when some like the CollectA are walking clearly, also the Schleich standing zebras are stopped but looking at the camera! I also like them but not because of the pose!
But I already understood clearly your point of view!
Roger... I didn´t say I hate it!! I was just expacting more from that antelope. That´s all...

And maybe Schleich and Papo do not listen to collectors because they don´t need to. The biggest part of their customers are children, not collectors...

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by MartinH on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
HKHollinstone
Moderator


Country/State : England, CUMBRIA
Age : 24
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 11310

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulation!!! I love the wisent!!! cheers cheers
Thanks Andreas cheers

_________________
Harriet
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20243

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ok... thing is...
Wisent pose is not that boring as Mojo´s sable. Sorry but you have to admit that sable could be more in movement... head or legs... something. Ofcourse it´s soooo sweet that Mojo listen to collectors and their opinion but they should be more creative with it... That´s my opinion Wink I just like figures in movement... Wink

OK, so you are kidding me or trying to explain me why brands like Schleich or Papo do not listen to collectors and only think in them as pure market! The wisent is in movement because the head is slightly turned left and it is in a walking pose between stoped and paralised! I remember you saying also that some mooses were in bored poses when some like the CollectA are walking clearly, also the Schleich standing zebras are stopped but looking at the camera! I also like them but not because of the pose!
But I already understood clearly your point of view!
Roger... I didn´t say I hate it!! I was just expacting more from that antelope. That´s all...

And maybe Schleich and Papo do not listen to collectors because they don´t need to. The biggest part of their customers are children, not collectors...

Great, Martin! Only to remember, every point of this antelope result from collectors taste, it is not exactly what any collector wanted but the result of a lot of work and dedication from our friends! No Mojo taste, only Mojo work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator


Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 34
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:49 pm

and that´s really cool;)

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
Wisent from Sue and Lesley and Young bull from Willy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Young author, first book, calling for support
» Joker In "Young Justice"?
» BURGLAR MOVED BY YOUNG GIRLS LETTER
» Ongoing calls: Beyond-the-Page & Young Scrappers Submissions!
» Picasso's bull

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: