Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo

Go down 
+44
Advicot
Duck-Anch-Amun
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Caracal
Bonnie
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
1claire
Bowhead Whale
TheLastStardust
Nick
WhiteLightning Wolf
NightLioness
Taos
lucky luke
Wilorvise
Tarunyada
widukind
JonasV
QuollMate
LeeAnn
PeGe
cattlecollector
75senta75
scot(t)
SUSANNE
ken yeo
arominger26
landrover
Suebeedo
Ana
Vivien
WILLYBACOMAN
SommoDracorex
Philter4
weaselfan93
Sumo
Roger
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Sergey
jarda
STORMnl
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Beautiful birds exclamation
I congratulate you Andreas K&M collection Wink , and I apologize for all the ugly words that I wrote to you Crying or Very sad ..

Daniel.
#

Thank you and okay, apology accept. :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Congrats Andreas! The Osprey is great! cheers

Absolutely, absolutely Cool cheers

Thank you very much!! Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Thank you;-)
Now I understand that here are presents his figures! cheers Very Happy

Greetings! sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 pm

danielzebra wrote:
Thank you;-)
Now I understand that here are presents his figures! cheers Very Happy

Greetings! sunny

Yes, we are all collectors like you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:52 pm

I do not know how this forum to show their collections ..? did you do this kind of "party" and showed pictures, and I too want to show your pictures, and that you evaluated, but do not know how to do .. can you give me a clue? I am very short in this forum, and not quite all the glow ..
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 pm

danielzebra wrote:
I do not know how this forum to show their collections ..? did you do this kind of "party" and showed pictures, and I too want to show your pictures, and that you evaluated, but do not know how to do .. can you give me a clue? I am very short in this forum, and not quite all the glow ..

Daniel, try to read this topic about uploading pictures clicking the link below, but as you are a recent member you only are allowed to post them a week after being a member.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:51 pm

danielzebra wrote:

We are like a big international family and now you are a member of this family. You and all other people are very welcome. And we all have the same hobby, collect animal figurines.
And like a real family we dont like bad words or conflicts.

You can have a own opinion, that is your good right. But sometimes it is better you write nothing if you think you can anybody harm with your words. If anybody would say that he hate what you like you would also harm.

In this forum we all like and colllect animal figurines. Some of us only horses, or sheeps or or or. And any of us share pics and different topics about our hobby. Your pics are very welcome. I think you found here a lot of animals that you never seen before. You find here a lot of inspirations and good words and many more ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I found this forum thanks Torben (the owner of this forum) over ebay. He bought from me and i from him any animals and than we had a email contact. I saw on his website, on Kikimalous and in the collector quest a lot of animals that i never seen or know before. And now i have a lot of this animals, because than i know what i have to search.
We have also a searching topic, here can you write what you search. And i can say they is very effective.
And if you are a active member, and this you are, a lot of us (i too) will help you to find this animals for you. A lot of us looks on ebay, in local toy shops, on flea markets and so on. And when we see your wanted animals, than we let you know. I think you had this see yesterday with this tips (TGF-Toys and so on). But a lot of animal figurines are retired and so you cant find this easily. And i am also very wondered that Noahs Pals animals are not on ebay, but i think that are animals that are going more then in collections as in hands of childrens. But i can say you that i saw this animals, also your wanted antelopes, on ebay in the past and so i think you have a good chance (also with the help from us) to get this animals. Also sometimes any of us sale or trade animals, that they dont need. Here you can found also some interesting animals. But sometimes you see animals, where you have happen a chance in a few years or no chance. I really search for the Playvisions lemurs. But only one member have this lemurs and a lot of us want this.
But you are young and i think you will collect many years again like we all.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:57 pm

the new harp seal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:12 am

Congrats Andreas, he looks cute I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 am

I'm glad you are joining the name of the species with the pictures once it interests me a lot and of course I'm not able of identifying most of them. :)
Congrats! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Many thanks Harriet and Roger!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:40 pm

my garden newcomers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Again ,beautiful birds.

Congrats Andreas

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:09 pm

landrover wrote:

Again ,beautiful birds.

Congrats Andreas

Thank you again Fernando Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
arominger26

arominger26

Country/State : indiana, USA

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 am

I have many K&M Figures ( I have all of the birds of prey) and the osprey, and many many more but i would love to Find those garden birds! Were did you get those!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:15 am

arominger26 wrote:
I have many K&M Figures ( I have all of the birds of prey) and the osprey, and many many more but i would love to Find those garden birds! Were did you get those!

Thank you, the last chance is ebay. I found my animals last month on ebay.com.
Have you also any K&M for trade?
Please please share pics. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 am

Many many congratulations Andreas, this is wonderful garden tube! cheers cheers cheers
I wish to find one one day too Very Happy Cool

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank you Anna!! Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:22 am

my newcomers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:21 am

Wow, You have real talent to finding lovely animals. This pelican, and fox and egret and all of them are fantastic! Congratulations! cheers cheers Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 am

Congrats! The pelican is fantastic!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

Many many thanks Anna and Ken

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:27 pm

K&M international are manufacturing very good animals.

These birds,for example, are beautiful.

Congratulations Andreas

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:15 am

Many thanks Fernando sunny

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:12 am

What a big collection

i do like them

find for me the prehistoric mammals

Martien

PostSubject: Re: The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo   1 - The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The K&M / Wild Republic animals in my zoo
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next