Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo

Go down 
+21
Advicot
Rspb1963
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Tove
Tarunyada
Wilorvise
weaselfan93
skysthelimit
jesman00
Elros Alvar
ken yeo
landrover
pm64
Joan Milelire
Kikimalou
Roger
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Ana
widukind
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2023 11:41 pm

Marvellous Bird, congratulations Applause Applause

thefaintsmile

thefaintsmile

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 2:15 am

Roger wrote:
thefaintsmile wrote:
How they scale with other brands? Some species have both "large" and "small" size and I'm wondering which would scale more realistically with like Papo, Schleich, Safari and CollectA Australian animals. I don't really like it when models look completely oversized compared to others.

None of the two sizes fit perfectly but it always depend on the figure. Usually, the smaller versions fit better with the major brand figures.
Please check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and use it to ask for specific pictures you wish. I have a good number of the smaller versions so I can help if you wish.

Thanks, that thread you linked pretty much showed me what I wanted to know. The smallest versions are definitely the more "in scale" in my opinion, even if it's not perfect.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 7:58 am

landrover wrote:
Marvellous Bird, congratulations Applause Applause

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 16, 2023 10:28 am

thefaintsmile wrote:
Roger wrote:
thefaintsmile wrote:
How they scale with other brands? Some species have both "large" and "small" size and I'm wondering which would scale more realistically with like Papo, Schleich, Safari and CollectA Australian animals. I don't really like it when models look completely oversized compared to others.

None of the two sizes fit perfectly but it always depend on the figure. Usually, the smaller versions fit better with the major brand figures.
Please check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and use it to ask for specific pictures you wish. I have a good number of the smaller versions so I can help if you wish.

Thanks, that thread you linked pretty much showed me what I wanted to know. The smallest versions are definitely the more "in scale" in my opinion, even if it's not perfect.

You're welcome! :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:12 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm

Nice!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 6:53 pm

Thank you Jolie

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm

beautiful! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyToday at 4:29 pm

Thank you

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 EmptyToday at 9:14 pm

Congratulations Andreas! It's nice to see that the Animals of Australia are still interesting to most of us.

PostSubject: Re: The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo   The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The animals of australia by Science and Nature and SSS in my zoo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4