Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...

Go down 
+3
widukind
Kikimalou
WILLYBACOMAN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Empty
PostSubject: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:52 pm

In a trade with Martien, i finally got 2 models of the 1970's Hausser Elastolin line, that i was missing...
Next to that, a copy of the 1970's Timpo Toys Gorilla model, which i had already, and in 2 colour versions from Singapore.
It is a strange ape, as it should be a gorilla, but has reddish hair like an orang utan, and looks like a humanoid... Rolling Eyes

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... 5428_Hausser_Elastolin_Anaconda_1
5428 Hausser Elastolin Anaconda

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... 5420_Hausser_Elastolin_Reuzenschildpad_1
5420 Hausser Elastolin Giant Tortoise

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Reuzenschildpadden_1
Here some stuff to compare with, the Britains vintage and deetail versions in the back with the Hausser Elastolin model, in the front left the Reisler model and the white Linde model.

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Reuzenschildpadden_2
Another pic of the same group.

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Reuzenschildpadden_3
And here with 2 of the Schleich models.

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... UK_HK_Maker_Gorilla_bruin_1
The Hong Kong red-brownish gorilla...

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Bruine_Gorillas_1
Here on the left, the 2 in the middle are made in Singapore, the one on the right is the original Timpo toys model ,which was painted more human by the seller...
This could have been a nice line-up for the police i think, haha. Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 am

Congratulation Willy, I love the tortoise, it remind me my youth when my dad bought me this new figurine for me : the bison bull and the tortoise, my first Elastolin. drunken

By the way, congratulation for your Ranko collection, it's impressive cheers

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Bruine_Gorillas_1

Why Ranko ? Laughing

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Image002

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Studio-herge-studio-herge-fran-l-ile-noire-2565868
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 am

Not bad not bad!!! Congratulation!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Thanks guys! Very Happy
Ok then Christophe, so these animals, or whatever the resamble, should be called Ranko's from now on, haha. geek
The next guys would fit into this section to i guess:

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Clairet_Gorilla_1
Clairet or Cyrnos, i have 2 very similar figurines of this model.
This one has a flat head on top, like he his hit with a pan, haha.
The other one has a rounded head on top, but i really couldn't find its picture.

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Clairet_Australopethicus_1
This one is owned by Christophe, which he named a Australopethicus.
But i have the strange feeling, that it should be a gorilla or so, as they didn't make pre-historic models in the wildlife series i guess... Rolling Eyes

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Congratulations with your new fine figueres flower

I love your cute Rankos, and the turtles I love you
The snake is fine too, but I DON`t much like snakes pale
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you Susanne! Very Happy
Well, snakes are ok for me, but i would never collect insects, and for sure no spiders, brrr....
I don't even like to touch the spider models... affraid

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 am

They're great Willy, I also like the snakes bounce congratulations cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:28 pm

I hope those figures have a good home at your's

Michael said thanks for the DINO

Martien

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Congratulations Willy! :) The turtle is nice! Very Happy
I never thought that when you were a boy the World was full of different gorilla species! What a Face Wink
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Thank you Harriet, Martien and Rogerio! Very Happy
I hope your son enjoys the Schleich dino Martien!
Yeah Rogerio, in my youth, there seemed to be much more gorilla-species then the 3 of today... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...   Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Hausser Elastolin Models and one Hong Kong Model came in for August 2011...
Page 1 of 1