Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

The not marked animals in my zoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 6:58 pm

made in china birds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 11:39 am

newcomers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 5:33 pm

cheap hollow hardplastic figurines

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Ahh, there they are cheers

I really like them a lot Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 10:09 pm

Yes, I agree with Susanne. Despite being hollow and cheap, they look really great! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:22 am

Many thanks Susanne and Roger :)

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 6:15 pm

What a cute trilobite! Was it in a set?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a cute trilobite! Was it in a set?

Thank you :)

I think so (Made your own fossils i believe) but i am not sure. I got it by a children from my work :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 5:15 pm

newcomers

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Very nice new additions!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 6:21 pm

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 11:58 am

newcomers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:05 pm

newcomers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:52 pm

That's a wonderful group, Andreas. The interesting fact is that you have a slow loris instead of a sloth.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:08 pm

I agree with Roger, is very interesting group.

Congratulations.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Many thanks friends :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 5:56 pm

newcomers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 11:04 am

newcomers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:25 pm

newcomers

Ohhh! Such enormouysly lovely models cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 7:37 am

Thanks Susanne :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 5:02 pm

rubber ball minis

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 6:13 pm

newcomers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 3:49 pm

knock offs

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:11 pm

newcomers

Ohhh! Such enormouysly lovely models cheers

cheers cheers cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:15 pm

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 4:28 pm

I would loooooove to have these Pallas's cat (tough I would prefair a more accurate painting), pangolin and loris. And the TIBETAN FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (super dreamed species) too, except because it's too small Sad

Schleich: 10
Papo: 9
Mojo Fun: 7
Kitan Club: 5
Safari LTD: 4
Kaiyodo: 3
CBIOV: 2
Nayab/Happy Kin: 2
Southland Replicas: 1
Takara Tomy: 1
Natural History: 1
Bullyland: 1

Total: 87
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:06 pm

I would loooooove to have these Pallas's cat (tough I would prefair a more accurate painting), pangolin and loris. And the TIBETAN FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (super dreamed species) too, except because it's too small Sad

These are here, not too expensive:
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:31 pm

Why i can not see the other items Sad Sad

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 7:14 pm

Really great! I tend to avoid buying in eBay, but it really tempt me! With 5 $ of shipping cost plus 3 $ of the item price, looks great! Shame that I'm only interested in some of the figurines and not in others, but I could even buy the whole item only for those that I want. And I see that I was wrong with the scale: the Tibetan fox is perfect to match my collection! It's the pangolin, marmot and loris what are too big, instead!

Big thanks for this link! I don't know if I will buy it or now, but tomorrow I will decide.

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:19 pm

Finally I decided to buy it :-) I didn't used eBay since many years ago! I saw that the 2,99$ is for the base only - each animal costs 8,99 $ plus shipping costs, but still worth the price for a so rarely available figure of a so dreamed species! Hopefully tibetan fox will be at my home between end of March and begin of April. Looks like a veeery long delivery time, but I suppose that seller do in this way for make various shippings at same time. With 6 cm long and 6 cm tall, this figurine is more or less agree in scale with my CollectA's fennec and maned wolf, so very welcome!
Do anybody that visited the link saw the names of the species in the selection menu? The red panda is marked as a northern raccon, and the slow loris as a Hoffmann's two-toed sloth Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Big thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers cheers Thanks to your link I purchased this figure the 20th January (as seen above) and it arrived two days ago to my home Very Happy , I've posted photos here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You also make me mark a new hit in my animal replica collection: the start of buying via eBay figures not available in normal shops for Europe :)

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 6:33 pm

Big thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers cheers Thanks to your link I purchased this figure the 20th January (as seen above) and it arrived two days ago to my home Very Happy , I've posted photos here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You also make me mark a new hit in my animal replica collection: the start of buying via eBay figures not available in normal shops for Europe :)

Congratulations to Spain, these figures are really great! Applause
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 9:31 pm

Very Happy very impressive collection of no marked animals!.. so many fishes, lizards, birds, insects!!.. big congratulations Andreas! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Very Happy very impressive collection of no marked animals!.. so many fishes, lizards, birds, insects!!.. big congratulations Andreas! cheers cheers Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:20 am

newcomers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 2:58 pm

newcomers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 11:16 am

newcomers

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The not marked animals in my zoo
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7