Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The not marked animals in my zoo

Go down 
+37
Taos
NMR_Okapi
Duck-Anch-Amun
Bonnie
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Pardofelis
barracudacat
bmathison1972
jhudstone
Bowhead Whale
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
widukind
costicuba
jarda
JonasV
LeeAnn
QuollMate
Roger
Florian
SUSANNE
krista
ken yeo
Elros Alvar
landrover
Tiermann
Wildheart
aandmkw
Ana
sauroid
PeGe
Kikimalou
Vivien
Sergey
WILLYBACOMAN
HKHollinstone
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 5:28 pm

I would loooooove to have these Pallas's cat (tough I would prefair a more accurate painting), pangolin and loris. And the TIBETAN FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (super dreamed species) too, except because it's too small Sad

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
I would loooooove to have these Pallas's cat (tough I would prefair a more accurate painting), pangolin and loris. And the TIBETAN FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (super dreamed species) too, except because it's too small Sad

These are here, not too expensive:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 6:31 pm

jarda wrote:
Pardofelis wrote:

Why i can not see the other items Sad Sad

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Really great! I tend to avoid buying in eBay, but it really tempt me! With 5 $ of shipping cost plus 3 $ of the item price, looks great! Shame that I'm only interested in some of the figurines and not in others, but I could even buy the whole item only for those that I want. And I see that I was wrong with the scale: the Tibetan fox is perfect to match my collection! It's the pangolin, marmot and loris what are too big, instead!

Big thanks for this link! I don't know if I will buy it or now, but tomorrow I will decide.

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 5:19 pm

Finally I decided to buy it :-) I didn't used eBay since many years ago! I saw that the 2,99$ is for the base only - each animal costs 8,99 $ plus shipping costs, but still worth the price for a so rarely available figure of a so dreamed species! Hopefully tibetan fox will be at my home between end of March and begin of April. Looks like a veeery long delivery time, but I suppose that seller do in this way for make various shippings at same time. With 6 cm long and 6 cm tall, this figurine is more or less agree in scale with my CollectA's fennec and maned wolf, so very welcome!
Do anybody that visited the link saw the names of the species in the selection menu? The red panda is marked as a northern raccon, and the slow loris as a Hoffmann's two-toed sloth Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 8:34 pm

jarda wrote:
Pardofelis wrote:

Big thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers cheers Thanks to your link I purchased this figure the 20th January (as seen above) and it arrived two days ago to my home Very Happy , I've posted photos here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You also make me mark a new hit in my animal replica collection: the start of buying via eBay figures not available in normal shops for Europe :)

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
jarda wrote:
Pardofelis wrote:

Big thanks, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers cheers Thanks to your link I purchased this figure the 20th January (as seen above) and it arrived two days ago to my home Very Happy , I've posted photos here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You also make me mark a new hit in my animal replica collection: the start of buying via eBay figures not available in normal shops for Europe :)

Congratulations to Spain, these figures are really great! Applause
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 11:31 pm

Very Happy very impressive collection of no marked animals!.. so many fishes, lizards, birds, insects!!.. big congratulations Andreas! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 6:04 pm

Caracal wrote:
Very Happy very impressive collection of no marked animals!.. so many fishes, lizards, birds, insects!!.. big congratulations Andreas! cheers cheers Applause

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 1:20 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 4:58 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:16 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 7:07 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 11:54 pm

Haha, I like the lizard with dinner! Yum yum! tongue
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2019 5:33 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 4:14 pm

made in china boa

Last edited by widukind on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 4:22 pm

widukind wrote:
made in china anaconda

The painting is more suggestive of a Boa constrictor than an anaconda
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 6:41 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
widukind wrote:
made in china anaconda

The painting is more suggestive of a Boa constrictor than an anaconda

Yes, my mistake. In a other topic i told it is a boa constrictor. At the moment i am not with me Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 6:06 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 6:34 pm

new pheasant

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:47 pm

What a charming pheasant drunken

I t could be a Golden pheasant ?
But there are many beautyful pheasants Very Happy

Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 11:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
What a charming pheasant drunken

I t could be a Golden pheasant  ?
But there are many beautyful pheasants Very Happy

No, it's a ringneck or common pheasant (or at least the sculpt is, as the paintjob is for a lovebird!)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2020 5:12 pm

"new"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The not marked animals in my zoo   The not marked animals in my zoo - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The not marked animals in my zoo
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next