Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NewRay Dogs

Go down 
+9
Roger
widukind
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Rio
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

NewRay Dogs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NewRay Dogs   NewRay Dogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 12:30 am

I think I paid $6 or less for the dog set I bought. I don't mind picking up a few more, and there are some good thrift stores and a flea market out that way. Wink
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: NewRay Dogs   NewRay Dogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 12:39 am

I thought so too Roger, I wonder if they have produced new sets for the series? 

I want to get those Big Country riding bulls someday too... Lots of treasures there Kelly!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NewRay Dogs   NewRay Dogs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 9:41 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I thought so too Roger, I wonder if they have produced new sets for the series? 

Let's hope so because I love New-Ray dogs. Something to be investigated next time someone visits Rural King.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: NewRay Dogs   NewRay Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 4:04 pm

Some wonderful sets there!If that shop was near me I would spend some serious money there! Smile Smile

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: NewRay Dogs   NewRay Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 1:50 am

Going off topic here, I went up to Rural King this afternoon. Most of the stuff was no longer on sale, so I didn't purchase things as I'd planned. The dog sets are now $10 each. I did get several pictures for people though. The Big Country sets are 'BC', most of the others are New Ray under a variety of sub-imprints.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dalmatians are the same as in the smaller set, but the random pups are different from those in the smaller set with random pups.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I like the quality of the Big Country cattle/horses better than comparable New Ray ones.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: NewRay Dogs   NewRay Dogs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 6:15 am

BC indeed has nicer quality models these days. Though their cattle tend to have very small heads.

The dogs are most interesting to me. Someday I'd like to get the dalmatian set again as I repainted mine. I have never seem the GSD pups, nor lab pups, not any of the border collies either! Highly interesting finds Kelly!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NewRay Dogs   NewRay Dogs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2024 9:49 pm

Thanks Kelly, that's a never ending world of toy figures.

PostSubject: Re: NewRay Dogs   NewRay Dogs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NewRay Dogs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2