Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet

Go down 
+27
STORMnl
Elros Alvar
Sumo
Rio
baltimore zoo
bmathison1972
MartinH
SeanieP
Kiryuha
Numa
krista
Kikimalou
Vivien
ken yeo
robertelephant
WILLYBACOMAN
Ana
Sergey
SommoDracorex
smithyboy
Roger
jarda
widukind
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
lucky luke
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Sergey wrote:
...Thank Numaan for pics! The interesting new brand! cheers Our dear friends Lucky Luke, Robert and Jarda already did talk about it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink Wink

I guess we could merge the two topics... Wink
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 am

Sergey wrote:
...Thank Numaan for pics! The interesting new brand! cheers Our dear friends Lucky Luke, Robert and Jarda already did talk about it here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink Wink

Ah thanks Sergey, I didnt realise this. Sorry! There are just so many topics that I am discovering new things all the time. No worries Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Numaan wrote:
Sergey wrote:

Ah thanks Sergey, I didnt realise this. Sorry! There are just so many topics that I am discovering new things all the time. No worries Very Happy

Wink lol! lol! lol!

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:42 am

Re-Ment also did a nice insect line. I did a form topic for it a while back here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:01 am

bmathison1972 wrote:
Re-Ment also did a nice insect line. I did a form topic for it a while back here:

Thanks for this link Blaine! A good topic is never dead! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 am

bmathison1972 wrote:

Gosh Shocked Fantastic Shocked

Take a look at those, girlsandguys cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 pm

[quote="SUSANNE"]
bmathison1972 wrote:

...Awesome! Thank Blaine! lol!

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:51 am

Just got in the mail today the zebra foal, cheetah, meerkats, baby elephant (still waiting on the adult), and adult zebra. All are very good looking--the zebras are a little small but the adult is going to be a sub adult and the foal is a new born in my herd. I love the cheetah, and the elephant calf is a good new born size and the adult with be a sub-adult in the herd with its shorter tusks. The meerkats go well with Schleich's. The cheetah is a good size too, just a little smaller than Schleich but I like its stalking posture.:)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:02 am

SeanieP wrote:
Just got in the mail today the zebra foal, cheetah, meerkats, baby elephant (still waiting on the adult), and adult zebra. All are very good looking--the zebras are a little small but the adult is going to be a sub adult and the foal is a new born in my herd. I love the cheetah, and the elephant calf is a good new born size and the adult with be a sub-adult in the herd with its shorter tusks. The meerkats go well with Schleich's. The cheetah is a good size too, just a little smaller than Schleich but I like its stalking posture.:)

Congratulations! We are never tired of see figures, so if you have time show them to us even they are already in this topic. :)
I also like the posture of this cheetah! cat
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:30 pm

SeanieP wrote:

Hi Seanie

thats great, can you please take some photos of these animals alongside the schleich versions? It would be great to see the comparisons. thanks
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 pm

sure will take photos but I also need to make a CD to load--I do not have the tools to directly put on the computer so it may be some days but I will do it!
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:41 pm

The following are the comparison photos with the re-ment brand and schleich--sorry some are blury
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

schleich cheetah and Re-ment cheetah

left to right Re-ment baby, new schleich calf, new schleich female, now retired female, now retired calf, and Re-ment adult (which will be a sub-adult in my herd)

now retired schleich baby, new schleich calf, re-ment calf, new Schleich female and now retired female.

New Schleichs, Re-ments, Now Retired Schleichs

Re-ment adult, re-ment calf and now retired Schleich female

Schleich zebra mare, Re-ment zebra mare, Re-ment zebra foal

Schleich Zebra Foal, Re-ment zebra foal, Re-ment zebra mare, & Schleich zebra mare (back)

Schleich meerkats, Re-ment meerkats, and Safari LTD mini meerkat. They all go well together. Sorry not in focus--rock is nice and focused though! lol!

Sorry unfocused--AGAIN! but I started to re-customize the Schleich mare's head to be nuzzling her new born Re-ment foal.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Thank you for the pictures! cheers
I'd like to see your customized zebra it poses a very pleasant! sunny Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Thanks for the pictures! They are very useful! It looks the cheetah is more in scale with a Schleich zebra than the Schleich cheetah! study
Meerkats in nice size to modern standards! :)

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:43 am

Oh! The display is also very nice too!

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks for the photos,Sean! :)
The Meerkats and the adult elephant fit nicely with the Schleich ones. elephant cat They are added to my list. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm

WOW! Seanie, that Zebra nuzzling the new borne Re-ment baby is SO wonderful Shocked
They look ALIVE bounce cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 am

Thanks for the comparison pics Sean!
I like those Re-Ments actually, same scale or not, not bad at all! Very Happy
Nice to see the re-modelled Schleich zebra, good thinking! cheers

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:10 am

You wouldn't happen to have a pic of the Re-Ment gorilla next to the Papo gorilla would you?
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Sorry, I do not have either of those gorillas.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:20 am

No problem, I just wanted to see how the Re-ment gorilla looked next to the Papo gorilla. I really like how the baby can come off the Re-ment figure! Great idea!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:47 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
No problem, I just wanted to see how the Re-ment gorilla looked next to the Papo gorilla. I really like how the baby can come off the Re-ment figure! Great idea!

Here is the photos:

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 am

K-Yeo,
You are da' man! Thanks bro! Even though two different figure lines, I think they look great together! Would make a nice troop : ) Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:50 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
K-Yeo,
You are da' man! Thanks bro! Even though two different figure lines, I think they look great together! Would make a nice troop : ) Thanks again!

You are always welcome!

SeanieP

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm

they do go very well together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet   RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE-MENT Animal Encyclopedia / Storybook Models / blind packet
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next