Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News for 2012 !!!!

Go down 
+34
Andy DC
dlfrogman
WILLYBACOMAN
Mastiffcat
Arrakai
PeGe
Suebeedo
pawprintzinsnow
Rio
MartinH
Joan Milelire
Silver Unicornis
SeanieP
Sumo
SyLoBe
baltimore zoo
marcus
MARTINLATIN
pm64
remrock02
ken yeo
ze_neto
Ana
landrover
skysthelimit
lucky luke
Kristie
HKHollinstone
Roger
Wildheart
widukind
Kikimalou
Vivien
SUSANNE
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:53 am

VERY NICE IMPROVEMENT OF A LYING JIRRAFE CALF.
I HOPE WE GET THEM HERE IN THE CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC, U.S.
alien alien alien
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 2:43 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Oh thank you! cheers
Susanne peaks for these models Bullyland 2012 sunny Very Happy
Masterpeis giraffe and her calf, a pose that I have been waiting a long time with the female s'aproche of his little bed, thank you thank you for having true! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers drunken
the bear necklace also pressed on my wish list as well as suede, Catta, and penguins! cat
The rest is a little toy, the tiger is vuy but remains behind the beautiful Papo Wink

I remember you did mention before about the sitting pose and congrats to you of your dream come true! I Love this pose too!!

marcus

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks for the pics Susanne. At last a fallow deer cheers and in a nice position to, a must have for me.
I like the Haflinger stallion to , and the giraffes seems nice, but I dont't know about the chamois ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50898912@N08/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Thank you so much Susanne for sharing cheers

Maybe I will buy a few BULLYLAND in 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:19 pm

On this (relatively) early new years morning, I could be philosofical and cite somebody whose name I don`t remember : You may love me or you may hate me, but please don`t ignore me

Thankyou friends, for not ignoring Wink flower
As always, Bullyland "divides the waters"
I LOVE them, and some hate them, but you don`t ignore them Wink Laughing geek cheers

But very few only hate them.
As already mentioned by others, they made - and make - some wonderful prehistoric models.
Their range of birds is second to none, and their dogs are lovely Very Happy
They also make some unusual breeds of horses, and the insects and some of their reptiles are fine, I think !
Now and then they make really great animal models, like the wolverine, which is the best ever made, IMHO Rolling Eyes

The new models are a very pleasant surprise to me. Rolling Eyes
First of all I love the Fallow Deer and the lemur. I am also very happy to see a shorthaired dachshound, - Bullyland has had rough-haird and long-haired dachshounds, now they completed this breed as far as hair goes Wink
A chiuawa is also news among the Bullyland dogs.

I also love the new birds. The seagull, of course, and the swans. And for once we have a flamingo in water, where it looks like water .

The little hedgehog-family, ohh, at long last a new hedgehog from Bullyland !
And the black Asian bears, the python and the giraffes are really nice also cheers
Big cats were never one of Bullyland`s strong sides, I admit that.

The lying haflinger is a great new addition, I think Papo made the only lying adult horse before this one.
And a Paso Fino ! Didn`t a lot of people ask for one. Unfortunately it doesn`t much look like one. But as it is a single mare, I hope they will make a gaited stallion and a foal new year Wink

Yes, that chamois, - hmmmm, I suppose that is how a shamois looks scratch

Vivien, sorry for not ansvering you question. I was in a terrible hurry and a bit stressed. My son was cooking New Year dinner, and I had to kick myself to not interfere when I could hear swearing, cutlery crashing and smell burning from the kitchen Laughing Laughing Laughing
Here is the delicious result of all his hard work :
Wink
Everything home-made : ketchup, mayo, bread, ...i yummy Razz

I only have this one catalogue, and it is HUGE ! Shocked

Not long ago I was so lucky to meet an extremely nice lady who worked for Bullyland during all the time it has existed.
So she attended the compagny`s cristmas lunch, where everyone got a copy of this new dealer`s catalogue.
AND she sent it to me cheers

baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Figures not my style as far as artistically, however a MUCH better assortment(As far as creativity/new figures) than 2012 Papo (Besides copying Papo's tiger w/cub and chamois) with the Asiatic black bear, lying lioness w/cub, sea lion with neck/head position, giraffe with arched neck! The zoo entrance with fencing is an awesome idea, since we need more zoo exhibit type merchandise. I give Bullyland credit for doing some new figures and animal positions!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi, here is more news for the Inuits Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 pm

I like how the Inuits are so happy Very Happy

Thank you Susanne for the pictures!! cheers cheers cheers cheers I love the fallow deer veeerrryyy much drunken drunken I'm not sure about the moon bear, but I love the toucan and hurray more lemurs for you cheers
The lady was so kind to send you this catalogue, what a wonderful gift cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 am

SUSANNE wrote:

...Vivien, sorry for not ansvering you question. I was in a terrible hurry and a bit stressed. My son was cooking New Year dinner, and I had to kick myself to not interfere when I could hear swearing, cutlery crashing and smell burning from the kitchen Laughing Laughing Laughing
Here is the delicious result of all his hard work :
Wink
Everything home-made : ketchup, mayo, bread, ...i yummy Razz

I only have this one catalogue, and it is HUGE ! Shocked

Not long ago I was so lucky to meet an extremely nice lady who worked for Bullyland during all the time it has existed.
So she attended the compagny`s cristmas lunch, where everyone got a copy of this new dealer`s catalogue.
AND she sent it to me cheers
Laughing Laughing That burger looks indeed tasty,Susanne! Cool Wink
Thanks for answering my question,that must be great for you to found such a kind and generous friend! Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:19 am

SUSANNE wrote:

I also love the new birds. The seagull, of course, and the swans. And for once we have a flamingo in water, where it looks like water .

It is curious, it looks Bullyland wanted to give the color of the waters full of blooms of cyanobacterias that is usually where we find flamingos! :) Even I don't appreciate it, it is interesting! :)
Thanks for showing the smiling guy, he shows that we can always be happy even in very cold regions! :albino:
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 am

I think I´ll buy some of the 2012 horses :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 am

Thanks for the photos! Very Happy I'm pleasantly surprised and will definitely get the lemurs, at any rate.
The seagull looks tempting too, and for the life of me I can't understand why - I hate the vicious critters! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 am

Sumo wrote:
Thanks for the photos! Very Happy I'm pleasantly surprised and will definitely get the lemurs, at any rate.
The seagull looks tempting too, and for the life of me I can't understand why - I hate the vicious critters! Laughing

Laughing Laughing Yes, seagulls can be awfully annoying, especially in cities where they think the houses are cliffs, to s.... on geek
And they sound like really, really spoiled brats, being hauled past a candy store, - eeeeeek! eeeek ! What a Face

But there is no doubt that they are SO beautyful, IMHO Wink

I wished there would be many more models of the different species, - and also of other waterfowl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:02 am

Gotta love the reclining Giraffe calf--finally! Very Happy good size too--I also like the stork and nest...thanks for the photos Suzanne.
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:09 am

Finally some news!

Susanne, do you mind if I post those pictures on Polish forum?

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:52 am

Mangalarga wrote:
Finally some news!

Susanne, do you mind if I post those pictures on Polish forum?

You are wellcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 am

Thank you for posting Susanne!
That bear is in the list!

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:33 am

Thank you Susanne! Very Happy
New giraffes are amazing!! bounce bounce bounce cheers
Finally lying giraffe and adult with bended neck... wohooooo cheers cheers They are definitely on my wishlist Very Happy
bounce bounce bounce bounce

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:52 am

I fear I shall be poor in 2012 as I will be spending my wages on models !
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
pawprintzinsnow

pawprintzinsnow

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:35 am

Wow! Thanks for posting this!!!!! Bully Land did an excellent job this year! Can't wait to have these critters in my collection!!!!
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:36 am

MartinH wrote:
Thank you Susanne! Very Happy
New giraffes are amazing!! bounce bounce bounce cheers
Finally lying giraffe and adult with bended neck... wohooooo cheers cheers They are definitely on my wishlist Very Happy
bounce bounce bounce bounce

bounce drunken bounce drunken cheers bounce drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:34 pm

I actually like the horse family alot.
Yes Bullyland figures appear to be more childish, but that is what I like about some of the old models by Schleich.
But I also appreciate and am buying more of the realistic figures from other brands too.

Thank you so much for sharing the photos from your catalogue. Now I just have to find someone over here who is carrying them.

I found "Store for Knowledge" and they also carry Schleich and Safari Ltd, but don't have too many models right now.
Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will just have to keep looking. Suspect

flower Sue
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:26 am

TGF has a nice collection, also some fantastic retired ones Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sunny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:17 am

SUSANNE wrote:
TGF has a nice collection, also some fantastic retired ones Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sunny Very Happy

Thanks for the information,Susanne!They have some really nice old ones,it's a shame that their shipping cost's are so high!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:22 am

I suppose they don`t seem so high for me, - the prices are low, and usually I pay shipping from Germany anyway, - which of course you don`t Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News for 2012 !!!!   News for 2012 !!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

News for 2012 !!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next