Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help:World's famous horses and more

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivien

Vivien

Country/State : Germany

horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more Empty
PostSubject: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 am

I've seen interesting box sets with probably made in China models today and I think we already had a topic about a box with the name"World's famous horses" but I can't find it. Mad Has anybody an idea what brand that could be?They had Wild animal and Arctic and Antarctic Boxes also. confused
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 am

Wow ! That sounds interesting, I would love to know that also bounce bounce

I can`t think of which topic you mean, I can only think of Schleich´s Satchmo and Bullyland´s El Santo scratch

Perhaps others know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:45 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Wow ! That sounds interesting, I would love to know that also bounce bounce

I can`t think of which topic you mean, I can only think of Schleich´s Satchmo and Bullyland´s El Santo scratch

Perhaps others know Very Happy
They are like the Antarctic and Arctic sets by Sergey,but not exactly this brand.Maybe it is Nayab,in the next two days I'll go to the shop again and will take some photos if nobody knows them. :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I have a idea. In our Penny-market i saw yesterday different animals sets (by x-toys), a (an)arctic-set, farm-animals and HORSES. The price is 9,99€-right?
Any animals i the newsletter looks really made by AAA, but the sets that i see not. So i think x-toys is only a importeur.
Can you tell me about the species in the wild animal-box?If i dont forget this, i can go tomorrow look for you.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 pm

widukind wrote:
I have a idea. In our Penny-market i saw yesterday different animals sets (by x-toys), a (an)arctic-set, farm-animals and HORSES. The price is 9,99€-right?
Any animals i the newsletter looks really made by AAA, but the sets that i see not. So i think x-toys is only a importeur.
Can you tell me about the species in the wild animal-box?If i dont forget this, i can go tomorrow look for you.
I think we are talking about different things,Andreas. scratch I saw them in a "Rofu Kinderland"
store and the prices were 8,99 per set.I'll go to the store tomorrow anyway,then I can make some photos. :)
I've heard you don't have "Rofu Kinderland" near Dresden,do you?

Thats right, i never heared about this shop. Yes, that is interesting, please send me pics pics also by the arctic set. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:27 pm

:) :)

Is Nayab:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vivien

Vivien

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:33 pm

landrover wrote:

:) :)

Is Nayab:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes,there they are! Very Happy bounce Many,many thanks Fernando. cheers flower I love you flower That's weird,I was on their website because I had a suspicion that they are Nayab and they are not listed under their
"Products"section. scratch Thanks anyway,dear friend!That's interesting,a local shop sells Nayab. :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Ahhh, yes Very Happy

I think we have seen them before, - sevral look like copies of Schleich Wink

Thankyou for finding them, Andreas flower
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ahhh, yes Very Happy

Thank you but it is not mine. Laughing

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ahhh, yes Very Happy

Fernando flower

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help:World's famous horses and more   horses - Need help:World's famous horses and more Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help:World's famous horses and more
Page 1 of 1