Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My 2012 additions

Go down 
+30
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
PeGe
STORMnl
Cyhyraeth
Kikimalou
skysthelimit
animalluvr6
75senta75
landrover
noeska
Gabe
dlfrogman
MD1985
aandmkw
MartinH
Kristie
ken yeo
Wildheart
Joan Milelire
Vivien
Tiermann
gogo1004
Roger
Arnaud
lucky luke
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
widukind
Ana
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

My 2012 additions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 8:42

Oh so many wonderful additions, congratulations Anna! cheers cheers hurray for STS friends cheers I love you sunny flower

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 9:11

Your March has been exceptionally fantastic, Ana cheers

So many different animals, and so many rare and unusual brands Shocked

Espescially all those monkeys and their realtives made me drool, - WOW cheers

Thankyou for the great pictures, and THANKYOU for describing them, it makes them even more a joy to watch flower

CONGRATULATIONS Ana, your collection is full of wonders sunny
And HURRAY for all the wonderful people in this forum queen king queen monkey queen king queen alien king albino queen king

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 9:59

Huge CONGRATULATIONS Anna :) cheers What a gorgeous bunch of animals!! I love new collecta okapi calf... it looks amazing :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 10:31

Thank You so much for Your comments Roger, Kristie, Kelsey, Robert, Kiki, Harriet, Susanne and Martin! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower cheers

Roger wrote:
Welcome from Portugal, Ana! :)
You have already a great collection! cheers cheers Wink
Well, I don't know where to start, that's a storm of fantastic figures! affraid What a Face
Well, it looks the mole used eye shades inspite of swimming glasses, that's a shame! Sad
The HK Gemsbok is aan apart Queen! But a little note about your Britains zebra... it is beautiful!!! Rolling Eyes
BTW, not all pics are showing! Sad

Very Happy Thanks for warm welcome cheers
Mole is indeed not very careful on his travel, maybe he will meet Papo young lion somewhere Laughing Or he already ate him pale
Oh, I'm sorry for the zebra, it's indeed beautiful, I hope You will find one too Embarassed
There shall be 7 pics, which one disappeared? confused

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Ana, you had a wonderful batch in March cheers

The more I look at the Rocky mountain goat, the more i like it Cool It looks so better than on official pics Very Happy

No Sassaby antelope ?

Thank You Christophe Very Happy I will keep an eye for next mountain goat in my nearest shop, I think You will like it :) First I bought it for my son but then I asked him for a trade and I gave him 2 donkeys foal for it Laughing I think this MG looks like younger specimen or so, that's why the neck has not strong muscles yet scratch I think I will take this animal for outside photo session together with schleich one because they look so good together Very Happy

Sassaby was for one collector from Poland who loves zebras, gazelles ( mainly Grandt's and Tommies), Topis and Sassabies, well, I tried to invite him to our forum too but No

Susanne almost all monkeys except the Japanese macaque are from Safari ltd monkeys tube Wink There were more of them inside but some are in my son's collection now :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 11:43

ana wrote:

New animals from South America, thank You for Your help with getting Safaris Tim and also thanks to Anna and Kiki cheers Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From left to right: anteaters: Prior, Plaho (my first animals from these brands!); Nayab condor, Safari ltd 3 monkeys (squirrel monkey, lion tamarin and woolly monkey) and capybara, Kaiyodo sloth (faster than mole...) schleich toucan Toco, 2 more monkeys from Safari and Keel billed toucan also from Safari :)

Nice additions Anna!
are the monkeys of the "monkey tube" or are they bigger models?

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 13:02

They are the monkeys from the toob Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 13:31

ana wrote:

Very Happy Thanks for warm welcome cheers
Mole is indeed not very careful on his travel, maybe he will meet Papo young lion somewhere Laughing Or he already ate him pale
Oh, I'm sorry for the zebra, it's indeed beautiful, I hope You will find one too Embarassed
There shall be 7 pics, which one disappeared? confused

Laughing Ah! Embarassed 7? So all pictures are showing. Sometimes I behave like a real mole! Rolling Eyes :) I don't believe the young lion ate the mole, it tastes like beet and kids don't appreciate it. What a Face I've read about a traditional Serbian party where some figures like to enjoy, maybe there's a similar one in Poland? Suspect affraid
I do have a Britains zebra like yours! Ahahah! flower

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 14:01

What a wonderful lot of nice newcomers!!! Big big congratulations!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 14:14

Kikimalou wrote:

Thank you Christophe,
several times I wanted to buy them, but finally not because I thought the detail level was not good, but on each new picture I see I change my mind.... I think they finally will go to my basket :)

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 14:20

Abu Rai wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Thank you Christophe,
several times I wanted to buy them, but finally not because I thought the detail level was not good, but on each new picture I see I change my mind.... I think they finally will go to my basket :)

Just my words, - I think I surrender and get them on my wishlist now Embarassed Rolling Eyes cheers

Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Apr 2012 - 17:09

Lots of wonderful things, congratulations Anna!
I agree, the monkeys were very nice and I may have to get them myself.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Apr 2012 - 9:44

Great newcomers, Ana!
*and that gorgeous Friezean, you were the first to get him, haha*
And I do like your photos- after seeing some of the replicas I want them in my collection too Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Wonderful package from Yvette! :-D    My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 8:50

Some time ago in "SUY sheep" topic our Yvette shown the set of sheep by New Ray which was like the set I had in my childhood time. When I said it on forum Yvette told me she would send me this set, that was so amazingly kind from her! And 2 days ago the package with them inside arrived :d Yvette put inside so many more surprises, wow, I just couldn't believe drunken Yvette, You are so good friend, thank You 100 times! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers

First photos of the set, I can watch it for hours I love you

Here I added tree from my childhood collection and the same brand, one of not many items which stayed with me ( rest of hem I gae to my cousin when I was about 15 YO)

I like this guy with little puppy in his hands, I imagine he is probably good grandfather Very Happy

Also dog seems to be very smart Very Happy

Sheep drunken drunken drunken

Inside the package were so many more fantastic animals, just look! Very Happy sunny

Here birds Very Happy Look, look we have our first rooster Very Happy cheers I'm so happy with the long eared owl, amazing model Very Happy

Horses, my first Papo horses Very Happy They are so lovely, 100% better than in catalog photos Wink bounce

And here other mammals, I think this panda is the most pretty panda figure I know Very Happy I love it I love you
And other animals seem to love her too :cheers;

Thank You Yvette!

cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cat Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers sunny cheers sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 8:54

Congrats Anna, very nice package cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 9:14

GOSH !!!!! Shocked

That was a most impressive package, - Yvette in a nutshell, she is a star Star-STSmember cheers

There are so many lovely models, it is hard to say that one is best, - the man with the puppy is fantastic. I think he is The Good Shepherd Wink

How wonderful that you have now discovered the charm of the Papo horses. As you say, the catalogues don give them justice. Mainly because they - unlike most others - are really 3-dimentional. You have to see them from several angles to discover the beauty.

Congratulations, Ana, and hurray for Yvette sunny flower

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 9:33

Congratulation Ana Very Happy So much good things inside this box, and so much good feelings drunken

Hurray for Yvette cheers STS with a S for Santa cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 10:22

Thank You for Your comments friends!!! cheers It's so much joy to share fun here with You Very Happy
Where is in this case "F" letter for the words "Friends" in our forum's name scratch cheers
flower flower flower flower flower

Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 10:32

thats a nice packedge..so many different animals

congrads

martien

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 10:51

Thank You Martien sunny

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 12:53

That is a wonderful package!

Congrats Anna!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 15:13

Congratulations Anna!!! A big lot of wonderful animals!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

And hurray for Yvette!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 20:39

Oh, not only the sheep but much more surprises and how nice they are!!! flower flower
You make me feel so happy! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Apr 2012 - 22:09

What wonderful additions cheers Hurray for Yvette!

They are surely in a home they will be truly appreciated now

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 22:39

Anna, I'm very glad, that the animals have arrived at your home. bounce
The photos are very, very good, especially the shepherd with the lamb looks so very realistic. drunken
We have an interesting hobby, that´s one part, but the other part, it's even nicer, if we can share our joy with friends.
Then it´s an perfect hobby. sunny
I am so happy, that you are like them all. And many, many thanks again for the baby tapir. It has a special place in my shelf. sunny

Ana

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Apr 2012 - 23:30

Thank You for Your comments Kristie, Andreas, Roger, Tim and thank You so much Yvette cheers bounce Yes, sharing with friends is fantastic part of this hobby Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 2012 additions   My 2012 additions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My 2012 additions
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next