Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siobhan's Collection

Go down 
+10
zbyszek
aandmkw
ken yeo
Suebeedo
WILLYBACOMAN
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Wildheart
stecal
Siobhan
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:23 pm

I just find your horses amazing!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:54 pm

" By the way, does anyone else than me think that it's kind of funny that all the horse stuff belongs to Farm Life with the cows, goats, sheep etc.? I mean, you wouldn't expect to see an Arabian or a Lipizzaner or most of the other Schleich horses on a farm, would you? Or maybe it's just me paying too much attention to tiny little things "

Have you noticed that alot of the newest horses have shoes on too?
To have them with the Farm Livestock is a little strange but maybe they weren't thinking 30 years down the road and only had work horse breeds and regular riding horses originally. Of course if you were to just have the horses and barn/buildings it would be known over here as a Boarding Stable where you could monthly rent a stall for your horse and ride in an indoor arena when there is snow outside. I would like to see Schleich come up with several barns with different style pens that would set up inside them as if you and the family went to the Fair and saw all the livestock - then all the dogs, cats, farm animals - rabbits, pigs, sheep etc. could be set up like a show! I think I'll put this in the other Thread about what I'd like to see in 2011. ~S
Back to top Go down
Siobhan

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:00 pm

Hello people. I had an absolutely wonderful day today, and I'll tell you why. I went to one of my favourite bookstores, which also sells Schleich products, to see if they might have that white fence. Well they didn't but... they had the pony carriage and pony riding set!!! Can you imagine my amazement, when just yesterday I complained how late everything arrives in Finland? Of course I had to buy them and take photos of them and display them here for you to comment on :)

Here's the pony carriage in its package. The poor pony is harnessed a bit... weirdly, don't you think? Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It looks all right on the picture though. Still, if you harnessed a pony this way in real life, with nothing around the pony's neck to keep the harness from slipping, you would end up in a situation similar to the first picture Very Happy

Now the pony is out of the package and harnessed as it should be. The pony's colour is much lighter than in the pictures but actually I like this colour better, very cute :)

Maybe the harness was supposed to be placed between those two bumps on the pole, but that's not possible now that the harness is on its right place...

Here's the driver. Notice the seatbelt; safety first :)

This is a detail that I liked, the "floor" or whatever it's called I mean. Looks very realistic and very nicely detailed.

I had to take a picture of the carriage pony (to whom I'm trying to figure out a nice and fitting name) with little Mio because they look so sweet together :)

Now to the next item, the riding set.

I like the rider's clothes, very up-to-date. The girl should work on her posture though, but that makes her look even more realistic since not all riders sit perfectly!

Another detail that I liked: the handle on the saddle which the little riders can hold on to if they get scared Very Happy BTW the saddle is tiny, even the Shetland Ponies can wear it.

And here's Black Pearl wearing the headstall and the blanket. I love the colours!

All in all I'm very very happy with my purchases! I've waited for ages for Schleich to realize that the ponies need their riding set too, and now they did. I never expected the pony carriage but it was an excellent addition to Schleich's product range :) And yes, I'm a very passionate pony-person, maybe because I'm so short so it feels better to ride a small pony than a big horse.

Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:44 pm

They are wonderful!I should go check if they are available here,too!They look very nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Congratulations!!! How wonderful, I'll have to get the pony and trap too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Congratulations on getting them so fast. They are awesome. A definate must have for me too.
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 am

Very, very nice. Congratulations. Now I have to search around town for them too! ~S
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 am

Beautifull horse and horse-related collection!
And congrats on your newest items, they look great! Very Happy

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:28 am

Yes, great finds. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 am

Congratulations! You have a very nice Schleich collections. Simply amazing. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siobhan's Collection   Siobhan's Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Siobhan's Collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2