Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Martin's Papo newcommers

Go down 
+20
gogo1004
animalluvr6
Kristie
bojan
widukind
zbyszek
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
WILLYBACOMAN
Suebeedo
Admin
Roger
Sergey
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
ken yeo
MartinH
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

Martin's Papo newcommers Empty
PostSubject: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:57 am

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010043

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010044

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010045

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010046

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010047

sunny cheers  sunny  cheers  sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Zebu & Cheetah is my choice! I especially like the group photos. Congratulation Martin!
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 pm

So, what are your impressions of these figures? Painting, postures, size?
In particular, isn't the cheetah too large near the rhino?
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Kiryuha wrote:

For Zebu is rare and cheetah is posture even though it look big compared with rhino. I think the rhino should be bigger and also applied to Zebu too!
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Kiryuha wrote:

Well cheetah is little more bigger than i want but it is still gorgeous:) Yeah rhino could be bigger but... i love that one. And his coloring too... specially his legs are fantastic! But I´m not so sure about his eyes... should be black.

Zebu... I was like "i don´t know" about zebu but i have to say... i really love it. Size is ok, great color and i really love his eyes!

And there is one thing i´m not so happy about... legs of camel... i don´t like them at all. But this camel is much more better than dromedary by Papo...
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:07 am

Congratulations Martin, fabulous additions!! The Rhino is too small compared to the cheetah, Papo is like Schleich in getting the scale wrong. But it is a beautiful model, a must have. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:35 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Congratulations Martin, fabulous additions!! The Rhino is too small compared to the cheetah, Papo is like Schleich in getting the scale wrong. But it is a beautiful model, a must have. Cool

yeah... compares to cheetah rhino is really small... but it is best rhino i have :) i love this one :)
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:05 pm

Great additions. Congratulations. The rhino is fantastic. I can see what you mean about the camel. I like the zebu and the cheetah.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: my new papos: bison and tigress   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 am

bison a tigress

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010216

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010217

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010218

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010219

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010220

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010310

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010311

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010312

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010313

Martin's Papo newcommers P1010314
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Good choice, Martin!

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Congrats Martin, they are beautiful additions! cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Congratulations Martin! I am thinking of Papo tigress with cub should vote for most popular PVC animal of the year and it since is a must have animal for most of the collectors.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congratulations Martin! I am thinking of Papo tigress with cub should vote for most popular PVC animal of the year and it since is a must have animal for most of the collectors.
You mean "The most popular animal figurine-2010"? i.e. among the new stuff?
By the way, it'll be cool to make a survey about it at the forum.

ken yeo

ken yeo

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

"The most popular new animal figurine in 2010" it will be good with survey.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: baltimore zoo   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:35 pm

The tigress is a nice piece for sure(since Papo big cats are the best), however... I still would like to see more tigers(and big cats) in different positions!

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:55 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

"The most popular new animal figurine in 2010" it will be good with survey.

...Yeh! Wink I,m agree! And I,m sorry that this tigress are not in the S.-Petersburg shops in the meantime... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:00 am

Beautiful additions. Congratulations on both of them. They are magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:17 am

I agree too with the 2010 figurine of the year. That's a nice idea to Torben in this forum.
We should participate masively and each person should have to choose 3 figurines each.
Than Torben should send to the brand of the winner an official e-mail with congratulations.
Something like this:
Dear Sirs,
The Schleichtiersambler, forum about figurines has elected (????) as the pvc figurine of the year!!!
The winer will be probably a Papo model and I don't really know if they will like the name of this forum...
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Roger wrote:
The winner will be probably a Papo model and I don't really know if they will like the name of this forum...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You're 100% right! Just imagine a Papo press-release with a headline "Schleichtiersammler chooses Papo model as the best animal figurine of 2010".
The name of the forum definitely needs adjusting. I think it shouldn't include "Schleich" and be in English - no "sammler", as it is an international community.
Torben, what do you think about it?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:
The winner will be probably a Papo model and I don't really know if they will like the name of this forum...
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You're 100% right! Just imagine a Papo press-release with a headline "Schleichtiersammler chooses Papo model as the best animal figurine of 2010".
The name of the forum definitely needs adjusting. I think it shouldn't include "Schleich" and be in English - no "sammler", as it is an international community.

The beginning of my collecion was Schleich and i´m a german collector, therefor schleichtiersammler. In the last years the collection grows to one of the biggest i know. A lot of other producers came to it.

I think the best name for the site would be:

www.Schleich-Papo-Safari-Bullyland-AAA-Chapmei-Collecta-Colorata-ELC-Furuta-Kabaya-NewRay-andmanyothers-internationalanimalcollector.de scratch

No, there are hundreds of collectors worldwide who know my homepage under the name schleichtiersammler. For me there´s no reason to change the name. I think every collector should be able to know 3 german words:

schleich = Schleich
tier = animal
sammler = collector

study
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:24 pm

Admin wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:

The beginning of my collecion was Schleich and i´m a german collector, therefor schleichtiersammler. In the last years the collection grows to one of the biggest i know. A lot of other producers came to it.

www.Schleich-Papo-Safari-Bullyland-AAA-Chapmei-Collecta-Colorata-ELC-Furuta-Kabaya-NewRay-andmanyothers-internationalanimalcollector.de scratch

No, there are hundreds of collectors worldwide who know my homepage under the name schleichtiersammler. For me there´s no reason to change the name. I think every collector should be able to know 3 german words:

schleich = Schleich
tier = animal
sammler = collector

study
I agree with Torben, I don't think it should be changed. After all, Schleich is really the main brand that we all collect isn't it?

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:57 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Admin wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
Roger wrote:

schleich = Schleich
tier = animal
sammler = collector

study
I agree with Torben, I don't think it should be changed. After all, Schleich is really the main brand that we all collect isn't it.

No! Schleich is not the brand more represented in my collection! But I have a very small indeed.
I don't agree with changing the name of this forum I only saying that Papo will not like the name of this forum... but I think I'm wrong.
A forum called Schleich choosing a Papo animal as the figurine of the year it will be a big honour to Papo! I think that Schleich will be not very happy when an important forum of Schleich collectors is choosing a Papo animal as the best of 2010!
And that was an idea to put this forum in brands mind. Don't forget, much more controversial more known.
Torben, I'm still seeing all news from 2010 and making my choices!!!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Roger wrote:
No! Schleich is not the brand more represented in my collection! But I have a very small indeed.
I don't agree with changing the name of this forum I only saying that Papo will not like the name of this forum... but I think I'm wrong.
A forum called Schleich choosing a Papo animal as the figurine of the year it will be a big honour to Papo! I think that Schleich will be not very happy when an important forum of Schleich collectors is choosing a Papo animal as the best of 2010!
And that was an idea to put this forum in brands mind. Don't forget, much more controversial more known.
Torben, I'm still seeing all news from 2010 and making my choices!!!
No OK Roger.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:21 pm

No OK Roger.[/quote]

Sorry Harriet, I'm not understanding your answer.., my english is very poor and it's hard to explain what I want to say. The last idea I've tried to present was that the name of the forum shouldn't change, off course! So what aren't you agreeing?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Roger wrote:
Sorry Harriet, I'm not understanding your answer.., my english is very poor and it's hard to explain what I want to say. The last idea I've tried to present was that the name of the forum shouldn't change, off course! So what aren't you agreeing?
I agree with all you said Roger. When I said "No OK" I mean "No, I guess I was wrong about schleich being the main brand, Ok Roger you're right".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin's Papo newcommers   Martin's Papo newcommers Empty

Back to top Go down

Martin's Papo newcommers
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next