Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD

Go down 
+46
Juan Andrés
john2xtheman
Tarunyada
Niki2811
JonasV
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
schleich61
ulinuk
arafan
Bloodrayne
Florian
sauroid
QuollMate
docronnie
Zelvik
resti
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
jesman00
dlfrogman
Elros Alvar
K907
Metallisuchus
STORMnl
Tiermann
Sumo
Kristie
Takama
Bruno C Monteiro
Steve170
scot(t)
baltimore zoo
aandmkw
Sergey
Ana
HKHollinstone
tyrantqueen
Katty
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
ken yeo
Roger
Tylosaurus
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Your new plushies are simply fantastic! The PNSO stegosaurs are amazing pieces as well. Overall, very nice job on your prehistoric collection.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 8:50 pm

Ohhh! I love them SO much I love you cheers
So much charm, so hugable, great colours, - i just melt like butter in the sun, when I look at them drunken Very Happy sunny  Very Happy cheers  Very Happy

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 12:25 am

Yaaaas doooh! I love you flower cheerscheerscheerscheers
Still may get a few others, dunno yet, gonna wait till these arrives and I'll see from there :)

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Hey all :)

Well Lil Allo arrived once Lil Speeno arrives I will make an update for that :)
These are very well made and no flaws, like mistakes and such when it comes to the sowed colors and such.
They are made in China and sold in Japan only, so ebay is the best way to buy these, shipping isn't too bad say it took roughly 2 weeks from Japan to The Netherlands when shipping insured which I did do, don't want to get these lost via shipping, always something I do if buying from far away lands.

Either way they are super cute to have a true must have for those that collect dino plushies Yaaays
So here some pics :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here Lil Allo giving Lil Rexie lap Suggles I just had to do this sorry :3 Reeeeee

Lil Allo & Lil Rexie with "Daxej" the IKEA Dragon & "Sirta" the flying IKEA Dragon on the pillows, One happy family.

And really I died from utter Dino cuteness when I unpacked this lil allo, a cute little blue bean xD

Last edited by Tylosaurus on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/
Ravonium

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Tylosaurus wrote:

Congrats Very Happy

This Allo almost makes me want to get into plush collecting as well :)

Colorata is a truly versatile company, being able to not only exceed in box sets, but also in plushes  Applause
Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 11:03 pm

Hey thanks Ravonium :)
Yeaps they are pretty much it, here is their entire line:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like I have something new to do HAH xD
Just look at all those fluffballs:
Jut brilliant I love you Crocodile lol! Laughing arrow Laughing

As the orchids go, got 17 of them now bought two new ones 3 days ago, here the entire display as of now :)

Main display:

Left:

Center:

Right:

here all the flowers up close from left to right:

This is one of the new ones:

Life finds a way here many more flowers kept emerging

Here's one happy face from the Orchid Eternal Wyvern xD

And here the other new one:

And what I see from my favorite seat, it's like a forest of orchids Steggies Dragons & Crystals, just perfect.

But yeah I may add one more orchid a special one even I can fit an other 3 or so between there, the greater the density, the better the display Cool

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:34 pm

I adore your orchids !!! Don't know how you do it, - mine always die What a Face

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:33 pm

haay thanks Susanne flower

In the summer I give them a shower every 7 days and in the winder every 9 days or 10 that really does not make much of a difference.

For my kitchen sink I bought a mini shower head for around 12 a 15 Euro and you put it on your sink's tap, just by screwing it on. then you pull it down and it goes in shower mode, the streams are not hard which is ideal to sprinkle the leaves clean from dust particles and such other kind of grime.

then with a dry soft cloth I carefully dry the leaves , leaf by leaf and yeah with 17 orchids this is about 1 to 2 hours of work, but it is well worth it as the result clearly shows Cool

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 11:51 pm

I had no idea it was so workful to take care of these orchids. Though, it surely worths a lot once the final effect is very beautiful and our plants surely deserve all our atention and love. Plushies are nice, as much colorful as your flowers but surely what I love is your Steggies collection. I hope you continue aware of what is happening around in this hobby about Steggies. Laughing

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Running out of room for those, my passion for Boeing 747's has been increasing tho, got 15 Boeing 747's atm, getting a 16th hopingly in about 2 weeks maybe sooner, ah I'll see Cool
My latest Boeing 747 is this South African Airways Boeing 747-244B the ZS-SAO "Magaliesberg" from Inflight 200 :)

As Steggies go not much out there I find worthy of adding yet, and by having a total of 38 now I think it's fine for now, but Orchids they will always be added :)

I hope everything is going well over here, good to see the STS crew keeping this place well alive

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 4:54 am

Well bought an other one of them Colorata Plushies that big Rexie they had, yeah this guy:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Finally got my Sofa Hug Buddy xD cheers Laughing lol! arrow Crocodile

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:06 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD   Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tylo's Collection from 1976 to 2012 & Beyond! From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs xD
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24