Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection

Go down 
+13
Caracal
Burgerenby
Jill
Kikimalou
Taos
spacelab
widukind
George
Bonnie
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Conan
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Conan

Conan

Country/State : Poland

Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection Empty
PostSubject: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:07 pm

Hello, my name is Artur, I've been collecting figurines for 14 years But animals and dinosaurs only from this year I come from Poland and it is hard to get some items with us, especially those sold out or withdrawn I mainly collect Papo Collecta Animmal Planet Schleich Safari Ltd and others .Ok, I'll try to upload photos of my collection:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
papo collecta pnso safari ltd schleich
Animals Papo Collecta Animal Planet Safari Ltd Schleich
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:37 pm

Hello Artur and welcome on forum! You have a great collection, it was better that you posted the pictures directly instead of links. I can fix it if you wish but it is better that you try to copy the correct codes.
I really hope you enjoy on forum and it is wonderful to see another member from Poland. cheers

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:44 pm

Thanks to Roger, you can correct it, it's hard for me to get my head on it, unfortunately, I wanted the photos to be visible, not the links, but I don't know how to do it, I get lost in it, unfortunately I am happy to watch the forum, some collections are impressive. MartinH Sergey And Saarlooswolfhound Kikimalou are the best but there are also some other very nice collections whose names, unfortunately, will be forgotten
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 12:50 am

Conan wrote:
Thanks to Roger, you can correct it, it's hard for me to get my head on it, unfortunately, I wanted the photos to be visible, not the links, but I don't know how to do it, I get lost in it, unfortunately I am happy to watch the forum, some collections are impressive. MartinH Sergey And Saarlooswolfhound Kikimalou are the best but there are also some other very nice collections whose names, unfortunately, will be forgotten

I fixed your first post now.
Yes, you will enjoy some collections, so nice we have the chance of enjoying yours too.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:09 am

I love your dinosaurian prehistoric models! Great collection, thanks for sharing, and WELCOME!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:19 am

Hello Conan , welcom from Colombia.

Congratulations, because your collection is marvellous.

Many nice dinosaurs, of different brands. Applause Applause

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:21 am

Welcome to STS, and what a wonderful collection you have! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 10:53 am

Thanks to Landrover Bonnie and Saarlooswolfhound Saarlooswolfhound your collection is indescribable I would like to see it from closer distances in photos because there is so much that sometimes it does not get over what it actually is on these shelves I greet everyone
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:02 am

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for sharing your photos for us all to see; it's always fascinating having a look what other people have been collecting!

Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:09 am

Thanks George
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:46 pm

Nice collection. And warm welcome from Dresden.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 3:56 pm

Welcome Artur, have fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:53 pm

Great collection and some wonderful prehistoric models.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 10:29 am

Nice crowded shelves Artur Very Happy Welcome on STS

I see you already have the CollectA Doedicurus. Could you show some pics ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Welcome! And wow, I love the selections you've made in your collection. Great species! What other kinds of figurines do you collect?
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 1:58 am

Thans for the welcome widukind spacelab Taos Kikimalou Jill
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 2:02 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice crowded shelves Artur Very Happy  Welcome on STS

I see you already have the CollectA Doedicurus Could you show some pics ? Very Happy

photos of Doedicurus you have a really profitable collection, I would like what you have, but in my country I cannot get it, unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 2:07 am

Jill wrote:
Welcome! And wow, I love the selections you've made in your collection. Great species! What other kinds of figurines do you collect?

Jill, what else I collect, now I collect animals and dinosaurs and I sell other things mainly to make room for figurines I enclose a movie of my collection what I had and what else I have and some things that I have new are not in this video, unfortunately, and also a lot of figurines are not I have from this video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 11:15 am

Thank you for the pics, I can't wait to put my hands on one Very Happy

Thank you also for your kind words about my collection, I must say most of them are unavailable in France too. The only way to get them is the web.
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:32 am

Great collection and nice to see I'm not the only one who has a dedicated sauropod shelf.
I'd recommend however to blur out the posteriors on the wall or to cover them with something, we have a few children among the forum members.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 4:37 pm

Very beautiful collection with a lot of extinct mammals! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:37 pm

new arrivals in the collection:
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:02 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 10:37 am

Very nice additions, the croc is very tempting Very Happy

Is the WW white rhino taller than the Bison ?
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 11:53 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Very nice additions, the croc is very tempting Very Happy

Is the WW white rhino taller than the Bison ?

In fact, it is smaller, but the figurine is bigger, and Taller unfortunately than Bison, it is a pity that these figurines are not heavier. Jaguar is very nice I recommend it to you a few figures we still have such larger animals, but I do not know if I will buy them all, maybe an elephant and a black bear, but time will show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next