Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection

Go down 
+13
Caracal
Burgerenby
Jill
Kikimalou
Taos
spacelab
widukind
George
Bonnie
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Conan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Nov 2021, 20:58

Wonderful collection and welcome to the forum Applause
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Nov 2021, 21:08

new arrivals in the collection:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Nov 2021, 00:02

Interesting animals, especially the red panda and the armadillos.

cheers cheers cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Nov 2021, 07:27

Nice tribe Conan Very Happy , could you show pics of the Safari Ltd African elephant and Bobcat ? They are looking better painted than mine.
Back to top Go down
Burgerenby

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Nov 2021, 12:48

Very good taste among the new arrivals!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Nov 2021, 18:46

Nice again

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2021, 13:09

There are some new figurines, I must say that Collecta is doing really nice figurines probably better than Papo and their new products look really impressive.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2021, 15:42

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Dec 2021, 16:11

Great additions!!

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2022, 16:08

A bit poor quality, but it's still better than taking pictures all the time. A short movie of how my collection is now :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022, 17:04

There are some new figurines Fotos :
All the news that came this year maybe someone has new Schleich figurines

Last edited by Conan on Thu 22 Dec 2022, 23:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022, 18:31

Nice to see another collector from Poland. Very Happy Thank you for sharing photos of your collection! I see a few models from my wishlist here. bounce
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022, 21:01

I love the Tit on the Cape buffalo, they are very nice together. cheers

I see you have all the Rebor Smilodons, could you show comparison pics ? Very Happy

And what about the MojoMammoth, could you show more pics please ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022, 23:02

Interesting collection. Your posting thumbnails and your pictures are being displayed in small size. I can fix it if you want but it is much nicer if you can show them in larger size.
By the way, the female member of this forum who's active for a longer time is from Poland too. Our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been an active member since the forum started.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022, 23:25

Impressive Rebor smilodons! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Dec 2022, 23:48

Oh, much better now! Very Happy
You can see the new 2023 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Bonnie acquired yesterday. Very Happy

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2022, 00:24

Thanks Kikimalou Katarzyna Roger Caracal :

Katarzyna: From what I've seen, there are a few people from Poland, but there is a poor contact between us - collectors

Kikimalou Fotos ok :
Woolly Mammoth Mojo is really nice, it's much prettier than the older one, I highly recommend it to everyone.
Smilodons from Rebor do the job figures big massive you can feel them in your hand such figures should be recommended to everyone because it is worth having them in the collection there are 5 variants 1 unfortunately it is only on the BigBadtoysstore website and I will rather not have it in the collection waiting for 2023 smilodon comes out jungle variant and Dinosuchus 2 versions can't wait
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2022, 00:58

Mojo Mammoth is really nice, thanks for extra pictures.
Rebor smilodons are somewhat brutal, not grotesque. They're quite impressive and intimidating. Laughing

Katarzyna

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2022, 01:46

Roger wrote:
Interesting collection. Your posting thumbnails and your pictures are being displayed in small size. I can fix it if you want but it is much nicer if you can show them in larger size.
By the way, the female member of this forum who's active for a longer time is from Poland too. Our [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been an active member since the forum started.
Yes, I’ve seen Ana’s collection and sculptures many times. I even have one of her older resin works - Haflinger stallion Altocumulus. Very Happy Sadly he is at ugly stage of prepping, waiting for better days.
Back to top Go down
Katarzyna

Katarzyna

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2022, 01:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - yes, it’s definitely truth. But I feel like here in Poland the most common to collect are figurines of horses, the rest of toy animals are not really popular, I don’t even why.

Last edited by Katarzyna on Sat 24 Dec 2022, 16:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2022, 04:20

I love your smilodons. They remind me of the ones seen in the movie 10,000 BC. Great collection.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Dec 2022, 18:55

Nice and varied collection! Applause Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Dec 2022, 10:14

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Conan

Conan

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2023, 14:38

New year new figurines in the collection :
I highly recommend figurines from Rebor Deinosucuses
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Feb 2023, 15:41

Beautiful additions!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection   Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Conan Animals and Dinosaurs Collection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next