Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now i have more interest primetives time

Go down 
+4
Roger
SUSANNE
scot(t)
widukind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Now i have more interest primetives time Empty
PostSubject: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:50 am

You know i have a new job, this job is around 10 kilometer away. And i also collect fossils and i am interested in dinosaurs. Now told me my new boss that last year they had a presentation about dinosaurs and gives me a copy. And now i am very surprised. I know that in the near from my hometown in the past a dinosaur was found , but i dont know where.
Know i know it was between where i live and i work and it was not 1 dinosaur it was more than 10 reptiles from the permian. What for phantastic news for me, now i want to know more.

Here you can see a few:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and here a model:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:47 pm

That's really interesting Andreas. Thank you for sharing!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:54 pm

That is SO awesome, Andreas cheers

Imagine you driving there among lots of other cars, with cell phones, electricity, - houses with all sorts of modern stuff... almost no square centimitre where humans have not altered everything, - and then beneath you the rememnats lie of what was long, long before the first human Shocked

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:18 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
That is SO awesome, Andreas cheers

Imagine you driving there among lots of other cars, with cell phones, electricity, - houses with all sorts of modern stuff... almost no square centimitre where humans have not altered everything, - and then beneath you the rememnats lie of what was long, long before the first human Shocked

Oh yes Susanne, if i was a child on my way to schoold it was found a village from the stoneage and the oldest female human from saxony. Since this time i have a faible for history. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:54 pm

That's very interesting! :)
So you are collecting prehistoric creatures? affraid
As I could understand from your links that is a pelicosaur, not properly a reptile or dinosaur. These creatures are exciting, maybe because they lived before dinosaurs and we think in dinos as something very far from our days what can we say of these creatures. Have you noticed the scientific name? Very Happy
Although I still have not a dimetrodon I'm very happy with my edaphosaurus Susanne gave me and if some brand make a pantelosaurus it will be in my wish list. :)
I hope you have room enough to all prehistoric species. affraid affraid flower

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:48 am

hah coool! Now we're talking widukind! cheers cheers cheers That's the spirit bro, DIINOSOARS!!! xDDD Awesums! cheers cheers cheers
Awesome job man I could only get jealous now xDDD

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:02 am

Tylosaurus wrote:
hah coool! Now we're talking widukind! cheers cheers cheers That's the spirit bro, DIINOSOARS!!! xDDD Awesums! cheers cheers cheers

I work as a eductor in a after school care club. Here are kids between 6 and 11 years. So are dinosaurs very interesting. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:22 am

widukind wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:

I work as a eductor in a after school care club. Here are kids between 6 and 11 years. So are dinosaurs very interesting. Very Happy

Tylo is 35, you are 36 and I am 37 years old! I think dinosaurs are also intersting for kids of these ages!? Very Happy

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:32 am

Thats so neat theres a dino in your area!!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:34 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:

Tylo is 35, you are 36 and I am 37 years old! I think dinosaurs are also intersting for kids of these ages!? Very Happy

Yes lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Tylosaurus wrote:

I work as a educator in a after school care club. Here are kids between 6 and 11 years. So are dinosaurs very interesting. Very Happy

Tylo is 35, you are 36 and I am 37 years old! I think dinosaurs are also interesting for kids of these ages!? Very Happy
Well my partner Tyrantqueen is 21, and thanks to her I got my lost hobby back, my past isn't that colorful, she helped me out to love the things I really loved which I lost due to that past.
I always used to hide my Dino hobby because I always feared it would give me more bad memories of the past, Tyrantqueen learned me a way around this and yeah I thank her more than anything [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyhoo Loving Dinosaurs its for all ages really it is, that is something good that came along with me from the DTF.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Today we do a trip with the childrens in a castle in the near of my job. er is a adit where they found in the 1920s the saxon prehistoric animals.

Here a few pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:15 pm

That was surely exciting, Andreas! Very Happy Old Saxon inhabitants had a really friendly looking! Wink Very Happy
I'm glad that you shared your proffissional adventure with us and it is time to collect prehistoric animals because you are already having troubles finding new species! Laughing Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Roger wrote:
That was surely exciting, Andreas! Very Happy Old Saxon inhabitants had a really friendly looking! Wink Very Happy
I'm glad that you shared your proffissional adventure with us and it is time to collect prehistoric animals because you are already having troubles finding new species! Laughing Laughing

scratch scratch But i think old saxons are not friendly, ask Great Britain Laughing

I wish i had trouble to find new species, i have more trouble to find a treasure that i can all new species pay. lol!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Wow that is really something! I love dinos. I find them very interesting and great creatures. I could only imagine if they found a new species of dinosaur in my area. Shocked I would be ecstatic!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Nice photos are corious. Very Happy
Thanks for share this whit us cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you Alvaro Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:03 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

scratch scratch But i think old saxons are not friendly, ask Great Britain Laughing

I wish i had trouble to find new species, i have more trouble to find a treasure that i can all new species pay. lol!

lol! Me too! Rolling Eyes

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

lol! Me too! Rolling Eyes

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now i have more interest primetives time   Now i have more interest primetives time Empty

Back to top Go down

Now i have more interest primetives time
Page 1 of 1