Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D

Go down 
+9
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
Roger
scot(t)
widukind
SUSANNE
Kristie
Ana
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   Empty
PostSubject: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Several months ago I saw in Daria's collection the most fantastic sculpture of horse - Breyer Mustang mare. I simply fell in love in this Mustang mare but I thought it was discontinued long time ago. Luckily it wasn't. I found one, however in different color (Daria has such mare in dun color, mine is bay silver dapple) on MPV store! How happy I was seeing "in stock" in the description! And what make this horse model even more dear to me, it is present from my husband Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I think about name for this mare, but can't find the right one yet. She has something from Moon in her, so I was thinking about "Luna" maybe but it sounds too cute, this mare look more brave to me. scratch

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She looks proud and cute at the same time Very Happy

When I look at her I can feel the wind of steppes where she lives :)

This head is full of character! I must find the right name for this girl alien

Soon I want to take more photos of her in different scenery and add these photos here to this topic Very Happy

Last edited by ana on Mon May 21, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:32 pm

She's beautiful, Anna! Congrats! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:40 pm

OOOOOH, she is just soooooo Shocked

WONDERFUL bounce bounce cheers

What about calling her Rhymfaxa, - that is the femininum of Rhymfaxi, the horse that pulls the moon over the sky . The mane and tail ar made of morning mist Very Happy

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank You so much for Your comments Kristie and Susanne cheers

Susanne, I love the name Rhymfaxa, You are brilliant queen It is probaby just what I was searching drunken drunken drunken Thank You so much Very Happy

I wonder what would be the shorter form of this name? If I want to call her sometimes scratch for example: "Come here Faxa, I have some carrots for You" Basketball Would it be right to make this shorter form like this? study If I use Polish system for making cuter forms of names it would be Rhymfaksia or Rhymsia Laughing affraid

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Congrats again Anna!! A beautiful horse!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Thank You very much Andreas! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:00 pm

ana wrote:
:I wonder what would be the shorter form of this name? If I want to call her sometimes scratch for example: "Come here Faxa, I have some carrots for You" Basketball Would it be right to make this shorter form like this? study If I use Polish system for making cuter forms of names it would be Rhymfaksia or Rhymsia Laughing affraid

Faxa is the right short name Very Happy
It is used for Icelandic horses and means " Mane", - used for a mare with a beautyful, light mane Very Happy Very Happy

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:38 pm

congratulations anna!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
ana wrote:
:I wonder what would be the shorter form of this name? If I want to call her sometimes scratch for example: "Come here Faxa, I have some carrots for You" Basketball Would it be right to make this shorter form like this? study If I use Polish system for making cuter forms of names it would be Rhymfaksia or Rhymsia Laughing affraid

Faxa is the right short name Very Happy
It is used for Icelandic horses and means " Mane", - used for a mare with a beautyful, light mane Very Happy Very Happy

Great! So now I'm officially giving her name Rhymfaxa, it fits to her Very Happy Very Happy Thank You so much Susanne Very Happy

Thank You also for Your congrats Scot cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:13 am

Eeeehhhhh! I want a husband! :neutral: pale Embarassed ... scratch Rolling Eyes ... thinking better I don't need it! geek ... the horse is enough! albino
Well, I'm glad it is a mare and not a stallion! affraid Very Happy I also don't need a stallion. geek
scratch scratch Thinking even better I also don't need this horse. I'm very happy with my wife and I love the immersion blender she gave me to make pumpkin soup! Embarassed pale :neutral: Sleep

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:24 am

Roger wrote:
Eeeehhhhh! I want a husband! :neutral: pale Embarassed ... scratch Rolling Eyes ... thinking better I don't need it! geek ... the horse is enough! albino
Well, I'm glad it is a mare and not a stallion! affraid Very Happy I also don't need a stallion. geek
scratch scratch Thinking even better I also don't need this horse. I'm very happy with my wife and I love the immersion blender she gave me to make pumpkin soup! Embarassed pale :neutral: Sleep
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Many thanks Rogerio! I like the way You congratulate me on my new cute Mustang mare Shocked scratch drunken lol!

BTW, seriously, did You get immersion blender as a present from Your wife Suspect What a Face Good idea! I think that was small suggestion that You shall make cocktails more often for You and Her maybe scratch bom cyclops

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:37 am

Great pics Ana and great gift cheers Indeed far better than an immersion blender Wink Especially if you want to use it to make cocktails What a Face ... Must find something to drink now drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:53 am

Laughing Something to drink at 7.50 AM? Not coffee? Christophe, is everything all right? Shocked No

Thank You Kiki! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:12 am

Coffee of course... Without immersion blender Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:04 am

lol! lol! lol!

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:22 am

He's lovely Anna, what a gorgeous gift, congratulations cheers flower cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:51 am

Thank You so much Harriet! cheers cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
Coffee of course... Without immersion blender Laughing

Yes, better without Shocked otherwise You would need to use umbrella like here Wink

Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Congratulations on this beautiful horse. What a wonderful gift from your husband.
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Oh my, she's gorgeous! I LOVE the colour (silver bay! *_*), I might get her someday, even though I'm not a fan of this mold I love you

ana wrote:
I simply fell in love in this Mustang mare but I thought it was discontinued long time ago.
Breyer uses molds for multiple models, this particular mare came out this year, so she's a new model, even though the mold itself is rather old :)

SUSANNE wrote:
What about calling her Rhymfaxa, - that is the femininum of Rhymfaxi, the horse that pulls the moon over the sky . The mane and tail ar made of morning mist Very Happy
I really like the name and its origin - I'd love to use it for one of my future customs, of course if you don't mind, Anna Wink

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:23 pm

Thank You so much Amy and Magda! cheers cheers cheers I'm happy You like my new horse cat

Magda, of course, go ahead with the name Wink

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:38 am

ana wrote:
Roger wrote:

Many thanks Rogerio! I like the way You congratulate me on my new cute Mustang mare Shocked scratch drunken lol!

BTW, seriously, did You get immersion blender as a present from Your wife Suspect What a Face Good idea! I think that was small suggestion that You shall make cocktails more often for You and Her maybe scratch bom cyclops

Laughing bom Wink
Seriously it was only a metaphoric way to say how nice was that gift and I'm glad you got the idea. Idea
In Portuguese language an immersion blender is called magic wand, the pumpkin soupe is the famous and magic Polish cocktail! study
I will follow your suggestion and make more cocktails with my wife using my magic wand inspite of saying such pathetic things! bom Laughing Laughing Wink

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:39 pm

congratulations Anna!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Roger wrote:
ana wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing bom Wink
Seriously it was only a metaphoric way to say how nice was that gift and I'm glad you got the idea. Idea
In Portuguese language an immersion blender is called magic wand, the pumpkin soupe is the famous and magic Polish cocktail! study
I will follow your suggestion and make more cocktails with my wife using my magic wand inspite of saying such pathetic things! bom Laughing Laughing Wink

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:52 pm

ken yeo wrote:
congratulations Anna!

Thank You Ken :)

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:26 pm

AAAwww! This mare is just fantastic! I didn´t know about this mold, and now I want her so badly! Big congrats Very Happy

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D    Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D   Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer Mustang Mare - the beautiful present from my husband :-D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next