Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions

Go down 
+79
SilkySky
SyLoBe
baltimore zoo
Titwen
schleichsammler2008
Wildheart
Fisva
Haybale Farm
t3rry
Pluisje1998
A-J
reptileking
Mastiffcat
Maja-Maus
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
TugaHunter
Ana
Dorkan
SchleichHorsesForever
JonasV
Robert
Andy DC
trevok4
Tyler Loew
JackyLovertjex
Takama
Bongo
Roger
animalluvr6
somethin
STORMnl
Silver Unicornis
Andrea Benna
Menphis
schleich61
nyarlahotep
Joan Milelire
skysthelimit
cwaterfield
christinavanderschouw
essimon
widukind
lionlover
aheartforhorses
Sumo
Siobhan
pookyhorse
Tupolew Tu-154
Elros Alvar
stitch
pachyrhinosaurus
Barricade
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
Rio
Saarlooswolfhound
saintgoku
animallover4jesus
Taos
Kristie
mollymesa
Chris Sweetman
bojan
Taylcoel
LittleLady
MartinH
Kiana84
Loridena
SUSANNE
quagga
pipi6
Sergey
SeanieP
scot(t)
Steve170
Master_Cat
krista
danizooschleich
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:04 am

Grevy or Mountain zebra, bounce
which you like better? I would like to see in 2013? Me and this and this. Grevy's zebra but more, but also mountain zebra is nice. What is your opinion about the new zebra? You still you write that new bongo, okapi and other animals that had been done, and Grevy's zebras are only two (Nature Techni color and colorata) and Mountain zebras only one-Safari LTD Vanishing Collection .... maybe time for a new breed of zebra? Mountain or Grevy.?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 pm

yay bring on the grevys Very Happy Very Happy
GREVYS ZEBRA :) :)
male
female
female grazing
female lying
young male
foal
foal sucking
foal lying

i hope they do this
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:41 am

trevok4 wrote:
yay bring on the grevys Very Happy Very Happy
GREVYS ZEBRA :) :)
male
female
female grazing
female lying
young male
foal
foal sucking
foal lying

i hope they do this

Thank You Very Happy Grevy zebra rulez! Laughing
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 pm

its the time of year we think about the new ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:35 pm

trevok4 wrote:
its the time of year we think about the new ones Very Happy
yes, now the september ones are not next to look forward to the 2013 are Wink lol! Very Happy cheers

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
TugaHunter

TugaHunter

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Sergey wrote:
danizooschleich wrote:
In 6 months we will stay in 2013 and the new arrivals will come in... What new models do you think will arrive?

New Hipopotamus whit calf¿?
Malaysian tapir calf?
Oraguntans?
White tail wildebest?
Amazonian tapir?
hornbills?

say your opinions!!!!! only 6 months............

...I,m absolutely sure that Schleich MUST to MAKE a new HIPPO family!!! bounce bounce Because old models was made in... 1991 !!!! (female) and 1996 !!! (male) years!!! This is a SHAME! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

(Photo by Stecal)

I remember having the baby one and one of those, they were really nicely done.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Josh24 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Maybe new sable antelope Very Happy
I would love to see new okapi with calf and some bulls (wisent, gaur, water buffalo, bison...). Also musk-ox family, black wildebeest, bongo, new hippos, new horses in much better poses ...

sable antelope? no ...... maybe Mountain or Grevys ZEBRA !!!! Very Happy bounce
No sables? Why not?? :) Sables are huge this year Very Happy I like Schleich kudu so... sable could be good :)
Ofcourse grevy´s zebra is wonderful choice! i would love to have one too :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:44 pm

just thought of a new lying adult cow, this would be great! cheers cheers

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:48 pm

MartinH wrote:
Josh24 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
I would love to see new okapi with calf and some bulls (wisent, gaur, water buffalo, bison...). Also musk-ox family, black wildebeest, bongo, new hippos, new horses in much better poses ...

No sables? Why not?? :) Sables are huge this year Very Happy I like Schleich kudu so... sable could be good :)

sable because it has already been made several times, and the following year we should expect a new species, and not those that have already been done .... How long do you want to buy the same species, like many others have not even made ​​a lot of people want them? Sable antelope, bongo and okapi are already boring .... I'm waiting for news in the species, not the figures. I'm glad I also like the idea of Grevy's zebra, I hope that it will be done, and not sable antelope.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Josh24 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Josh24 wrote:
MartinH wrote:

sable because it has already been made several times, and the following year we should expect a new species, and not those that have already been done .... How long do you want to buy the same species, like many others have not even made ​​a lot of people want them? Sable antelope, bongo and okapi are already boring .... I'm waiting for news in the species, not the figures. I'm glad I also like the idea of Grevy's zebra, I hope that it will be done, and not sable antelope.
I don´t see okapis or sables boring... I´m a huge fan of okapis and antelopes so... i want more and more. Sables are my favotires so I don´t have a problem with them :) :) Bongo are not on the market yet so... i would love to see new bongo family Very Happy Grevy´s zebras are wonderful but schleich is having 4 "new" zebras so I think they will focus on other animals... but as I was saying... I would love to have new Gravy´s zebra so much :)

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:26 pm

MartinH wrote:
Josh24 wrote:
MartinH wrote:
Josh24 wrote:
MartinH wrote:

I don´t see okapis or sables boring... I´m a huge fan of okapis and antelopes so... i want more and more. Sables are my favotires so I don´t have a problem with them :) :) Bongo are not on the market yet so... i would love to see new bongo family Very Happy Grevy´s zebras are wonderful but schleich is having 4 "new" zebras so I think they will focus on other animals... but as I was saying... I would love to have new Gravy´s zebra so much :)

Yes, they did a Schleich zebra, but they are Plain's zebras, not Grevy Sad ... I have hope that next year will be more zebra than antelope, sable, or at least bongo... Mad As for the antelope, I would want the new Impala, what do you think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 pm

only 1 month to go
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:17 pm

trevok4 wrote:
only 1 month to go
yes, i cant wait!

Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Schleich 2013   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Hello, friends!
It's already September, so the time has come to start one of the traditional backbone threads of our forum and ask the vital question: what will Schleich introduce in 2013?
Two threads for what we would like to see by Schleich in 2013 had been already started, For now let's use this one for the things we really think we are likely to see. Let’s share speculations, rumours and actual information on the new Schleich 2013 range here!
Beside that, “Schleich 2013” thread name is very google-friendly. As we’ve seen over the years, the magical word combination “Schleich-2008…2009…2010..2011…2012” has brought many collectors to the forum via search engines and helped us make new friends. Moreover, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is still the most frequently viewed one on this forum with 26,850 views in a year!

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Last year we knew what Schleich was going to introduce in 2012 in the first days of November. A year before, in 2010, the list of novelties was published here on November, 3. In 2009, we knew the info of the upcoming Schleich line-up unusually early - on October, 15. In 2008 and 2007 we got the info in December.
Hopefully, this year we’ll know everything as early as possible. And let's hope the new stuff won't disappoint us, collectors!!! Wink

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Congratulations Kirill! Great to see You starting this thread Very Happy I hope it will be as popular as always and I hope to see You starting this traditional topics in any future years cheers

My first speculation appears on my list from 5 years already and it is:
NEW HIPPO!! Please, the old one is not good. :)

And here some others:
Sable antelope or Oryx (just guessing)
New Orangutans (I wish they do this)
Reindeer

More wishes:
Osprey
Great Grey Owl
White Tailed Sea Eagle
Vulture of any specie
Peacock

Other guessing:
new Nile crocodile
new white tails or wapiti

And I think Gravy zebra by schleich is rather not possible. At least until they don't use some perfect machines to paint their figures but people. From what I imagine painting on their current zebras is the maximum what is possible to do in chinese manufactures for the price we know. Gravy zebra would be possible if the figures are more expensive, probably. But well, it's just my speculation, we wanted this discussion to be realistic so I'm saying something what IMHO is scratch

Impala, African Wild Ass or Chital sounds more possible. Wild donkeys are not very popular animals but still i see some chances because sometimes Schleich produce more unusual species... The same about Chital. If they introduce some deer I think we can count on new white tails or maybe wapiti Very Happy
Impala would be possible mainly if they retire Tommy gazelle but it's too popular figure, so I believe they will stay with it longer.

I think there will be more birds because I remember someone here wrote letter to this brand and they said so. :) Maybe peacock as it is very well known specie Very Happy But probably most birds they introduce will be from European and North American areas scratch Or we will see some parrots or toucan again? Very Happy

Last edited by ana on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:25 pm

this time a great dane male
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:26 pm

trevok4 wrote:
this time a great dane male
yes, and maybe a new puppy! Wink

Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 pm

sorry but there already is a page about the 2013 ones but i will think of some
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:57 pm

trevok4 wrote:
only 1 month to go

Mountain or Grevy zebra, and maybe new red kangoroos ?... hm.. please new species of zebra Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Please ;-)

ooooohh- Maybe new penguins species? Very Happy the Chinstrap penguin is so very beauty ! tongue , and Gentoo, but CollectA 2012... hm, the Mountain/Grevy zebra -yes :)

In my list (the wild animal):

Impala (male):

Oribi -very cute antelope species! really Very Happy (male or female):

Axis/Chital deer! The awesome deer from Asia:

Nubian or Somalii Wild Ass , the wild donkey... male or female,:

Mountain zebra :

and the Grevy zebra, the very "stripeds" of the zebra Very Happy

Best Wishehs :)
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Josh24 wrote:
trevok4 wrote:
only 1 month to go

Mountain or Grevy zebra, and maybe new red kangoroos ?... hm.. please new species of zebra Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Please ;-)

ooooohh- Maybe new penguins species? Very Happy the Chinstrap penguin is so very beauty ! tongue , and Gentoo, but CollectA 2012... hm, the Mountain/Grevy zebra -yes :)

In my list (the wild animal):

Impala (male):

Oribi -very cute antelope species! really Very Happy (male or female):

Axis/Chital deer! The awesome deer from Asia:

Nubian or Somalii Wild Ass , the wild donkey... male or female,:

Mountain zebra :

and the Grevy zebra, the very "stripeds" of the zebra Very Happy

Best Wishehs :)

agree
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Kirill, welcome home cheers

Nevertheless, it seems this year you are a bit late to open a SCHLEICH 2013 ? topics. There is already one ! We are getting older and older I guess Laughing

I will merged the two topics Wink
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Kirill, welcome home cheers

Nevertheless, it seems this year you are a bit late to open a SCHLEICH 2013 ? topics. There is already one ! We are getting older and older I guess Laughing

I will merged the two topics Wink

how to you merge to tpics together
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:01 pm

I can do it because I have the moderator tools Wink
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I can do it because I have the moderator tools Wink

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next