Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions

Go down 
+79
SilkySky
SyLoBe
baltimore zoo
Titwen
schleichsammler2008
Wildheart
Fisva
Haybale Farm
t3rry
Pluisje1998
A-J
reptileking
Mastiffcat
Maja-Maus
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
TugaHunter
Ana
Dorkan
SchleichHorsesForever
JonasV
Robert
Andy DC
trevok4
Tyler Loew
JackyLovertjex
Takama
Bongo
Roger
animalluvr6
somethin
STORMnl
Silver Unicornis
Andrea Benna
Menphis
schleich61
nyarlahotep
Joan Milelire
skysthelimit
cwaterfield
christinavanderschouw
essimon
widukind
lionlover
aheartforhorses
Sumo
Siobhan
pookyhorse
Tupolew Tu-154
Elros Alvar
stitch
pachyrhinosaurus
Barricade
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
Rio
Saarlooswolfhound
saintgoku
animallover4jesus
Taos
Kristie
mollymesa
Chris Sweetman
bojan
Taylcoel
LittleLady
MartinH
Kiana84
Loridena
SUSANNE
quagga
pipi6
Sergey
SeanieP
scot(t)
Steve170
Master_Cat
krista
danizooschleich
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:10 pm

You are welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:25 am

Kikimalou wrote:
...it seems this year you are a bit late to open a SCHLEICH 2013 ? topics. There is already one ! We are getting older and older I guess Laughing I will merged the two topics Wink
We are getting older indeed Wink Although I knew about this thread and as it's full of wishes and dreams, I wanted to start a new one for gathering actual info and guesses. But if you think it'd be better to merge these topics - that's OK!
ana wrote:
Congratulations Kirill! Great to see You starting this thread Very Happy I hope it will be as popular as always and I hope to see You starting this traditional topics in any future years cheers
Thank you, Ana!

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 4:49 am

As to my guesswork of what we might see... After my failed forecast about “Asian wave” for 2011 (No), I’m afraid to predict anything about Schleich’s plans. This company’s production strategy seems to be unpredictable and defying collector’s logic…
Actually, we can try to find some hints in the Schleich 2012 new stuff brochure. Although the hints are rather weak:
- "Im Zuge der Familienbildung wurden viele attraktive Tierfamilien komplettiert..." - does it mean we'll see more babies for "childless parents" in 2013? Maybe tapir calf? Or croc baby??
- "Mit den Gorillas erscheint eine neue und sehr populäre Affenfamilie im Schleich®️ Programm." - should we expect to see a "reintroduction" of other ape families Schleich had previously made? (orangutans? or new chimps?)
- "Mit dem Wanderfalken erweitern wir das erfolgreiche Segment der Raubvögel" - if this segment is "erfolgreich" (successful), maybe we'll see a new bird of prey?

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:08 am

Kiryuha wrote:
As to my guesswork of what we might see... After my failed forecast about “Asian wave” for 2011 (No), I’m afraid to predict anything about Schleich’s plans. This company’s production strategy seems to be unpredictable and defying collector’s logic…
Actually, we can try to find some hints in the Schleich 2012 new stuff brochure. Although the hints are rather weak:
- "Im Zuge der Familienbildung wurden viele attraktive Tierfamilien komplettiert..." - does it mean we'll see more babies for "childless parents" in 2013? Maybe tapir calf? Or croc baby??
- "Mit den Gorillas erscheint eine neue und sehr populäre Affenfamilie im Schleich®️ Programm." - should we expect to see a "reintroduction" of other ape families Schleich had previously made? (orangutans? or new chimps?)
- "Mit dem Wanderfalken erweitern wir das erfolgreiche Segment der Raubvögel" - if this segment is "erfolgreich" (successful), maybe we'll see a new bird of prey?

I hope to see new orangutans, but please, better than this year gorillas Very Happy More birds of prey will be GREAT! cheers bounce
From babies, I hope they mean baby hippo Very Happy with mother and new daddy also Wink Maybe also Kudu calf and young yak Very Happy scratch
But I'm afraid it is more likely to see new baby panda Suspect

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 am

ana wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

I hope to see new orangutans, but please, better than this year gorillas Very Happy More birds of prey will be GREAT! cheers bounce
From babies, I hope they mean baby hippo Very Happy with mother and new daddy also Wink Maybe also Kudu calf and young yak Very Happy scratch

It look more likely to see a panda baby. Hopefully tapir family and new orangutans will be seen too.

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:56 am

ken yeo wrote:
ana wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:

It look more likely to see a panda baby. Hopefully tapir family and new orangutans will be seen too.
baboons would be great, and most of all chimps! Wink
here is a list of what order they should come in
1. uranutans
2. chimpanzees
3. baboon

tapir calf
corcodile baby or hatching
panda cub
young yak
.................... these are very exciting but i hope they make them! cheers Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:04 am

needs a polar cub standing and a male polar bear
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:06 am

Taylcoel wrote:
1. uranutans
2. chimpanzees
3. baboon
Why specifically this order? :)

Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:10 am

Kiryuha wrote:
Taylcoel wrote:
1. uranutans
2. chimpanzees
3. baboon
Why specifically this order? :)
i mean how inportant they would be so it would be ok if they left baboons for the year after

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:21 pm

i wish time would go faster and it is the time of year they should put up the retired poster
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:20 pm

trevok4 wrote:
i wish time would go faster and it is the time of year they should put up the retired poster
yes, if they did, they would get more money as colectors would be buying them! Wink Wink

Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 am

how about a giant panda walking and a giant panda cub
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:20 am

trevok4 wrote:
yes, and a polar bear standing!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:33 pm

trevok4 wrote:
That's what we had year before yes? Suspect Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Just a few month left until the new Schleich Animals will come out. But I hope, we have not to wait too long for the first news reveilling which new models will come to us next years, new models of current species, and of course, complete , new species never produced by Schleich.

Same producere as last Year ? Same producere as EVERY year, James..So here are my guessing tipps of the upcoming Schleichs new items.It isn't my WISHING LIST, this looks much, much diffrent, especially as an antelope lover, just a list of what I BELIVE what will be new and retired by Schleich in 2013. As always, it isn't easy to guess, because nobody knows what's going on in the heads of the Schleich Managers, but we will see. One good way for a guess is to think like a salesman, so if you know, what animals are big sellers and which of them not, you have good chances for a sucessful guessing game. Unfortunately, most of the species we collectors would like to see by Schleich are unknown to the people and not really favourites of the most buyers, so the chances for them to be publsihed as an Schleich figure are really small...On the other the side, Schleich has almost published every favourite animal species for the normal people, so if they want to have a large collection of diffrent species, they must also publish uncommon animals...There is room enough for surprises... Very Happy

I'm sure, Schleich will make more new birds for 2013, they have started doing more birds in 2012, so I think, they will continue this line also next year, maybe with a few interesting species.I belive, too, they will complete families with babies, but not with new males.

Because of new species it its very difficult to say or guess, what come sout next year.In 2012, there were only four new species, the bearded lizzard and the african hedgehog, the Falcon and he snowy owl.Will Schleich do the same in 2013, almost replacing exiting species for new models, or will they do also species, which they had long time ago in the past , but dissappred from their collection ? Maybe NO new species in 2013, or if yes, how many and which ones ?

Of course, the horse line, Schleich biggest seller, will get a lot of new models next years, I hope, in better quality than the horses of 2012, because of Farmlife, there wasn't much new in 2012, I think, there will not be much also in 2013, but my hopes for new cattles and pig races are high...

Let's see, if Schleich will have have again Marine Mammals. I would like to see splitting the Farmlife Series into "Farmlife " and " Exotic Domestic Animals" Some of them are now part of the Wildlife Series, so the theYak, the Alpaca Family, the bactrian camles, but they are not "wild Animals", they are the domectic forms of wild species, so a new Series "Exotic Domestic Animlas" could inculde so many other phantastic animals as like as Zebu, Ancole Cattle, Water Buffalo,Somali Sheep and more.

So here are my guesses for 2013, starting with the retirements : sunny

RETIRE :

FARMLIFE :

13 288 Sow standing
13 289 Piglet standing
13 266 Ram
13 283 Sheep standing
13 284 Lamb lying
13 285 Lamb standing
13 636 Swabian Hall Piglet

HORSES :

13 278 Falabella
13 279 Tinker Mare
13 293 Lippizaner Stallion
13 294 Lippizaner Foal
13 297 Shetland Pony
13 603 Lippizaner Mare
13 604 Frisian Mare
13 616 Pinto Stallion
13 622 Frisan Foal

WILDLIFE :

14 132 Hippo bull
14 189 Chimp Male
14 191 Chimp female
14 192 Chimp baby
14 252 Squirrel eating
14 253 White Tailed deer buck
14 254 White tailed deer doe
14 256 White tailed deer fawn
14 323 Grizzly bear female
14 324 Grizzly bear cub
14 331 Panda cub
14 369 Tiger male
14 370 Tiger female
14 371 Tiger cub standing
14 372 Tiger cub playing
14 382 Tiger male white
14 383 Tiger female white
14 384 Tiger cub white standing
14 385 Tiger cub white playing
14 386 Gnu
14 396 Gazelle
14 397 Gazelle fawn

NEW MODELS OF EXISTING SPECIES ( current and in the past )

FARMLIFE :

New Sow
New boar
New piglet standing
New Ram
New sheep
New Lamb standing

The pigs and sheep are very old models now, so from my opinion, it is time to make new ones.

HORSES :

New Lippizaner Foal
New Lippizaner Mare
New Shetland Pony

All three are old models, and I think, Schleich could retire them now and replace them for better looking figures.

WILDLIFE :

Chimp Male
Chimp female
Chimp baby

The chimps belongs to the oldest models of Schleich still in the collection since 2002 !,. Apes are too popular to the common people, so it would be stupid of Schleich NOT to replace the whole family for new models, like they did it 2012 with the gorillas.

Grizzly bear female
Grizzly bear cub

or maybe instead of Grizzly bears, Schleich could make Kodiak bears, but from my point of view, they will have defenitely a Brown bear supspcies, and I'm sure, the present ones will replaced, I hope for Kodiaks !

Panda cub
Tiger male
Tiger female
Tiger cub standing
Tiger cub playing
Tiger male white
Tiger female white
Tiger cub white standing
Tiger cub white playing

The Panda cub is on sale since 2004, it is time,to do a new one, which is doing better together with the new adult Panda.I belive in new tigers, because the current ones are on sale since 2008 and all of them looking not that good as it could be.Schleich Lions are much better than the tigers and I think, they could try to make also the tigers better. Maybe they will not do again two cubs of both colour variations, but if they make new tigers, then both colours.

Hippo bull

The oldest Schleich Wild Animal in the collection, on sale now since 1996 ! It is time to replace it for a much better and realistic model, and almost all of us collectors would like to have new hippos. I'm sure, we will get one in 2013, but I don't belive in a whole family. If we have luck, two, but not three. To retire the hippo without a replacemnt by a new model would be stupid, too.

Hyena

There could be maybe a new hyena. Probably a Spotted one, Schleich has a new spotted hyena in the Bayala Series, so it could be also a return of that species to the Wildlife Series, maybe with,at last, a cub, which could help to sell also the mother ( or father, many Schleich animals do have only a father and no mother, so the ostrich chick-poor child )

Antelope

I'm sure, both current Schleich species of antelopes, the gnu and the Gazelles, will removed from the collection.Antelopes were never a big seller, so all of them dissappered after just a couple of years, and the retired gnu calf this year was the beginning to retire also the gnu and gazelles and only both kudus will remain. hard to say, if there could be a new antelopes. Schleich was never interested in what other brand has done, so they didn't knew about Mojo and Collectas new antelopes,especially the lots of sables. If Schleich is doing a new antelope, then maybe again a South African Oryx, an Eland, a Bongo or a Sable, these are the only species of antelopes, which could awake a little bit of interest in the common buyers, because they are big animals and they are looking interesting and beautyful. This is the reason, why these antelopes are mostly kept in zoos.....We'll see, but, I'f am honest, I don't belive in a new Schleich antelope.

European Otter

Altough all species of otters belongs to the favourites of all zoo visitors, Schleich has never done another one after its first model in 1995, which was retired in 2002.Stupid, but true, so it is time for a new otter, and after they have done, very late, racoons and pulished new badgers, I think, 2013 could be the year of the otter's return.

Alpine Ibex

After 6 years without an Ibex, it is also time for his return to the Schleich World, maybe together with a female and fawn ? Of course, a new species of ibex would be much better, but it is unrealistic.

Chamois

I think, there could be chance also for a new chamois, after the first one dissappared ten years ago.I think, not both species will be publsihed together in one year, but of them could be made it's comeback in 2013.

Anteater

Probably a new anteater could be back in 2013, after the first is gone since 2006, maybe with a young on its back.

NEW SPECIES :

This this the favourite part of my guessing list, but it is to hard to guess, which new species could become part of the SchleichWorld next year. I tried my best, to guess from a realistic point of view and not doing a personal wishing list,but this is impossible,there is always a little bit of wishing thoughts in such a guess list, but as I said, my real wishing list is much, much, much longer......So all of yours, I guess.........

FARMLIFE :

Hard to say what Schleich is planning for that series.There are lot of nice races of pigs, sheep, goats and cattle...I think, no new races of chicken, ducks or geese. I could imagine, they could be doing a few old races from hungary, so

Hungarien Steppen bull
Hungarian Steppen cow
Hungarian Steppen calf

Mangalitza pig
Mangalitza piglet

Zackel sheep
Zackel sheep lamb

Sorry, I don't know, if this is the english name for that old sheep race from hungary. maythe, these old races are also mor my whises, but there are so many diffrent domestic animals races, so it its almost impossile to guess....I really hope to see new cattle, after 2012 was a very dissappointig year for Farmlife Animals.

HORSES :

Same with Horses, I have not a good knowledge about all exiting races of Horses, but there are some really nice regional german horse races which are not be produced as a Schleich model, so

Pfalz Ardenner
or
Mecklenburger Kaltblut. I like the big, heavy Kaltblut Races....

With more than 340 diffrent Horse races, its really hard to guess....

BIRDS :

Certainly, there will be more birds, of course such species which could be intersting enough to the common people, so parrots or birds of prey. In 2012, we got a new pelican, a falcon and a snowy owl. In 2013, I belive in new macaws, maybe a red and a blue one, or,at last, a Hyacinth macaw. Also a cockatoo could be possible.

Macaw
Cockatoo
White headed vulture ( wings open )
Bearded Vulture ( wings closed, sitting on a rock )
Steller Sea Eagle
Indian Hornbill

A very impressive Bird species, phantastic for a figure, so I have one made by Kaiyodo and it looks absolutly great,so I would like to get this bird in a bigger size than Kaiyodo's...

Shoebill

This is is one of the examples of more a whish than it could really be published in 2013, but Shoebills are fascinating, interesting birds and if they can be seen in zoos, people love them. Schleich should make more visits to zoos in the phase of planning new species...So it isn't that much unrealstic to see a shoebill in 2013-what other bird could be done instead ?

Crowned Crane

Also a beautful bird, people like them, so every zoo is keeping crowned cranes mostly in african exhibits. And Schleich has had never before a crane in its collection.

I belive, Schleich will not made all this birds together, but they will do only the bigger, interesting or beautyful looking bird species, and these are really good candidates for new Schleich Models in 2013.

WILDLIFE :

Africa :

Ring tailed lemur
Mandrill

Primates are still missing in Schleich Collections, even the Ringtailed lemur...The Hamydryas baboon wasn't a good seller, but a much colourful primate like the mandrill could be a much better seller..

Asia :

Water Buffalo
Malayan Tapir calf ?

Maybe, maybe not..Would be, of course, great to see, but I would not wonder, if the tapir would be RETIRED in 2013 instead of making a calf for it...I think, altough there are hundreds of asian animals worth to be made as an animal figurine, most of them could be too boring to the common buyers...So I don't belive in a clouded leopard, sloth bear,gaur,babirusa or all the many deer, antelopes or wild sheep from asia by Schleich. Also I don't belive in a new indian rhion. They ahve the Black Rhino, and I think, thats enough for Schleich, but on the other side, they have also both elephants species...

Red Panda

Unbelivabale, Schleich hasn't done it yet, so it is time for a Red Pandas Schleich's Premiere...

Douc Langur
or Proboscis Monkey

Maybe one of these spectacular primate species could find its way to the Schleich Animal family, as I said, there still just a few primate species produced by Schleich, and nobody knows, why...Douc's are very colourful and beautyful monkeys, so two could reasons to produce it.

Australia :

Schleich needs defenitely more Australian Aimals, but unfortunately, I don't belive , the brand will do more of them for 2013.Certainly, we will get a new koala somedays, perhaps even in 2013, of course, maybe someday a dingo, but the rest ? To boring, to small...

South America :

Coati

Strange, not many coatis in the World of Animal figures, altough they belongs to the so called" must kept "species in the zoos of the world...

South Amercia is full of hundreds of phantastic species, but only to us animal lovers and collectors, not to the general commom buyers. Schleich won't give us one of the Tapir species, they have made only the asian tapir, because it is black and white coloured, which is very popular to the people ( see zebras, ring tailed lemurs, pandas, ruffed lemurs, even ratels....), but a only brown coloured, pig-like animals woldn't be a big seller.

North America :

Karibou
Karibou Fawn
( Replace for White Tailed deer )

OR

Pronghorn with fawn

Kodiak Bear instead of Grizzly Bear ?

Sea Otter, instead of an european otter ?

WILDLIFE OCEAN

Walrus
Walrus calf
Common Seal
Common Seal pub

There are so many diffrent species of seals we would like to get as a figure, but I can't imagine Schleich will publish other species than Walrus, Harbour Seals and Californian Sealions. After Walrus and Seal are gone by now, I guess, 2013 will be the year of their return, probably the walrus also with a calf.

I don't belive in new whales or even new manatees or Dugong ?

So, that's it, this is my list of guesses of the upcoming 2013 Schleich Figures. I'm very curious, how many of them will really comes out. Certainly not all of them, but I think, a few....So what you as a collectors think about my list, totally wrong,realistic or not, would you agree in some cases, in which cases you won't agree and what are your guessing lists, NOT whishing lists ?I look forward to see other lists with other thoughts and ideas about the Schleich 2013 animals.

We'll see, what Schleich is really doing, hopefully, more new species than this year, which was for me the most dissappointing Schleich Year since I collect them, I don't want a repeat of it...
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Bongo wrote:
Just a few month left until the new Schleich Animals will come out. But I hope, we have not to wait too long for the first news reveilling which new models will come to us next years, new models of current species, and of course, complete , new species never produced by Schleich.

Same producere as last Year ? Same producere as EVERY year, James..So here are my guessing tipps of the upcoming Schleichs new items.It isn't my WISHING LIST, this looks much, much diffrent, especially as an antelope lover, just a list of what I BELIVE what will be new and retired by Schleich in 2013. As always, it isn't easy to guess, because nobody knows what's going on in the heads of the Schleich Managers, but we will see. One good way for a guess is to think like a salesman, so if you know, what animals are big sellers and which of them not, you have good chances for a sucessful guessing game. Unfortunately, most of the species we collectors would like to see by Schleich are unknown to the people and not really favourites of the most buyers, so the chances for them to be publsihed as an Schleich figure are really small...On the other the side, Schleich has almost published every favourite animal species for the normal people, so if they want to have a large collection of diffrent species, they must also publish uncommon animals...There is room enough for surprises... Very Happy

I'm sure, Schleich will make more new birds for 2013, they have started doing more birds in 2012, so I think, they will continue this line also next year, maybe with a few interesting species.I belive, too, they will complete families with babies, but not with new males.

Because of new species it its very difficult to say or guess, what come sout next year.In 2012, there were only four new species, the bearded lizzard and the african hedgehog, the Falcon and he snowy owl.Will Schleich do the same in 2013, almost replacing exiting species for new models, or will they do also species, which they had long time ago in the past , but dissappred from their collection ? Maybe NO new species in 2013, or if yes, how many and which ones ?

Of course, the horse line, Schleich biggest seller, will get a lot of new models next years, I hope, in better quality than the horses of 2012, because of Farmlife, there wasn't much new in 2012, I think, there will not be much also in 2013, but my hopes for new cattles and pig races are high...

Let's see, if Schleich will have have again Marine Mammals. I would like to see splitting the Farmlife Series into "Farmlife " and " Exotic Domestic Animals" Some of them are now part of the Wildlife Series, so the theYak, the Alpaca Family, the bactrian camles, but they are not "wild Animals", they are the domectic forms of wild species, so a new Series "Exotic Domestic Animlas" could inculde so many other phantastic animals as like as Zebu, Ancole Cattle, Water Buffalo,Somali Sheep and more.

So here are my guesses for 2013, starting with the retirements : sunny

RETIRE :

FARMLIFE :

13 288 Sow standing
13 289 Piglet standing
13 266 Ram
13 283 Sheep standing
13 284 Lamb lying
13 285 Lamb standing
13 636 Swabian Hall Piglet

HORSES :

13 278 Falabella
13 279 Tinker Mare
13 293 Lippizaner Stallion
13 294 Lippizaner Foal
13 297 Shetland Pony
13 603 Lippizaner Mare
13 604 Frisian Mare
13 616 Pinto Stallion
13 622 Frisan Foal

WILDLIFE :

14 132 Hippo bull
14 189 Chimp Male
14 191 Chimp female
14 192 Chimp baby
14 252 Squirrel eating
14 253 White Tailed deer buck
14 254 White tailed deer doe
14 256 White tailed deer fawn
14 323 Grizzly bear female
14 324 Grizzly bear cub
14 331 Panda cub
14 369 Tiger male
14 370 Tiger female
14 371 Tiger cub standing
14 372 Tiger cub playing
14 382 Tiger male white
14 383 Tiger female white
14 384 Tiger cub white standing
14 385 Tiger cub white playing
14 386 Gnu
14 396 Gazelle
14 397 Gazelle fawn

NEW MODELS OF EXISTING SPECIES ( current and in the past )

FARMLIFE :

New Sow
New boar
New piglet standing
New Ram
New sheep
New Lamb standing

The pigs and sheep are very old models now, so from my opinion, it is time to make new ones.

HORSES :

New Lippizaner Foal
New Lippizaner Mare
New Shetland Pony

All three are old models, and I think, Schleich could retire them now and replace them for better looking figures.

WILDLIFE :

Chimp Male
Chimp female
Chimp baby

The chimps belongs to the oldest models of Schleich still in the collection since 2002 !,. Apes are too popular to the common people, so it would be stupid of Schleich NOT to replace the whole family for new models, like they did it 2012 with the gorillas.

Grizzly bear female
Grizzly bear cub

or maybe instead of Grizzly bears, Schleich could make Kodiak bears, but from my point of view, they will have defenitely a Brown bear supspcies, and I'm sure, the present ones will replaced, I hope for Kodiaks !

Panda cub
Tiger male
Tiger female
Tiger cub standing
Tiger cub playing
Tiger male white
Tiger female white
Tiger cub white standing
Tiger cub white playing

The Panda cub is on sale since 2004, it is time,to do a new one, which is doing better together with the new adult Panda.I belive in new tigers, because the current ones are on sale since 2008 and all of them looking not that good as it could be.Schleich Lions are much better than the tigers and I think, they could try to make also the tigers better. Maybe they will not do again two cubs of both colour variations, but if they make new tigers, then both colours.

Hippo bull

The oldest Schleich Wild Animal in the collection, on sale now since 1996 ! It is time to replace it for a much better and realistic model, and almost all of us collectors would like to have new hippos. I'm sure, we will get one in 2013, but I don't belive in a whole family. If we have luck, two, but not three. To retire the hippo without a replacemnt by a new model would be stupid, too.

Hyena

There could be maybe a new hyena. Probably a Spotted one, Schleich has a new spotted hyena in the Bayala Series, so it could be also a return of that species to the Wildlife Series, maybe with,at last, a cub, which could help to sell also the mother ( or father, many Schleich animals do have only a father and no mother, so the ostrich chick-poor child )

Antelope

I'm sure, both current Schleich species of antelopes, the gnu and the Gazelles, will removed from the collection.Antelopes were never a big seller, so all of them dissappered after just a couple of years, and the retired gnu calf this year was the beginning to retire also the gnu and gazelles and only both kudus will remain. hard to say, if there could be a new antelopes. Schleich was never interested in what other brand has done, so they didn't knew about Mojo and Collectas new antelopes,especially the lots of sables. If Schleich is doing a new antelope, then maybe again a South African Oryx, an Eland, a Bongo or a Sable, these are the only species of antelopes, which could awake a little bit of interest in the common buyers, because they are big animals and they are looking interesting and beautyful. This is the reason, why these antelopes are mostly kept in zoos.....We'll see, but, I'f am honest, I don't belive in a new Schleich antelope.

European Otter

Altough all species of otters belongs to the favourites of all zoo visitors, Schleich has never done another one after its first model in 1995, which was retired in 2002.Stupid, but true, so it is time for a new otter, and after they have done, very late, racoons and pulished new badgers, I think, 2013 could be the year of the otter's return.

Alpine Ibex

After 6 years without an Ibex, it is also time for his return to the Schleich World, maybe together with a female and fawn ? Of course, a new species of ibex would be much better, but it is unrealistic.

Chamois

I think, there could be chance also for a new chamois, after the first one dissappared ten years ago.I think, not both species will be publsihed together in one year, but of them could be made it's comeback in 2013.

Anteater

Probably a new anteater could be back in 2013, after the first is gone since 2006, maybe with a young on its back.

NEW SPECIES :

This this the favourite part of my guessing list, but it is to hard to guess, which new species could become part of the SchleichWorld next year. I tried my best, to guess from a realistic point of view and not doing a personal wishing list,but this is impossible,there is always a little bit of wishing thoughts in such a guess list, but as I said, my real wishing list is much, much, much longer......So all of yours, I guess.........

FARMLIFE :

Hard to say what Schleich is planning for that series.There are lot of nice races of pigs, sheep, goats and cattle...I think, no new races of chicken, ducks or geese. I could imagine, they could be doing a few old races from hungary, so

Hungarien Steppen bull
Hungarian Steppen cow
Hungarian Steppen calf

Mangalitza pig
Mangalitza piglet

Zackel sheep
Zackel sheep lamb

Sorry, I don't know, if this is the english name for that old sheep race from hungary. maythe, these old races are also mor my whises, but there are so many diffrent domestic animals races, so it its almost impossile to guess....I really hope to see new cattle, after 2012 was a very dissappointig year for Farmlife Animals.

HORSES :

Same with Horses, I have not a good knowledge about all exiting races of Horses, but there are some really nice regional german horse races which are not be produced as a Schleich model, so

Pfalz Ardenner
or
Mecklenburger Kaltblut. I like the big, heavy Kaltblut Races....

With more than 340 diffrent Horse races, its really hard to guess....

BIRDS :

Certainly, there will be more birds, of course such species which could be intersting enough to the common people, so parrots or birds of prey. In 2012, we got a new pelican, a falcon and a snowy owl. In 2013, I belive in new macaws, maybe a red and a blue one, or,at last, a Hyacinth macaw. Also a cockatoo could be possible.

Macaw
Cockatoo
White headed vulture ( wings open )
Bearded Vulture ( wings closed, sitting on a rock )
Steller Sea Eagle
Indian Hornbill

A very impressive Bird species, phantastic for a figure, so I have one made by Kaiyodo and it looks absolutly great,so I would like to get this bird in a bigger size than Kaiyodo's...

Shoebill

This is is one of the examples of more a whish than it could really be published in 2013, but Shoebills are fascinating, interesting birds and if they can be seen in zoos, people love them. Schleich should make more visits to zoos in the phase of planning new species...So it isn't that much unrealstic to see a shoebill in 2013-what other bird could be done instead ?

Crowned Crane

Also a beautful bird, people like them, so every zoo is keeping crowned cranes mostly in african exhibits. And Schleich has had never before a crane in its collection.

I belive, Schleich will not made all this birds together, but they will do only the bigger, interesting or beautyful looking bird species, and these are really good candidates for new Schleich Models in 2013.

WILDLIFE :

Africa :

Ring tailed lemur
Mandrill

Primates are still missing in Schleich Collections, even the Ringtailed lemur...The Hamydryas baboon wasn't a good seller, but a much colourful primate like the mandrill could be a much better seller..

Asia :

Water Buffalo
Malayan Tapir calf ?

Maybe, maybe not..Would be, of course, great to see, but I would not wonder, if the tapir would be RETIRED in 2013 instead of making a calf for it...I think, altough there are hundreds of asian animals worth to be made as an animal figurine, most of them could be too boring to the common buyers...So I don't belive in a clouded leopard, sloth bear,gaur,babirusa or all the many deer, antelopes or wild sheep from asia by Schleich. Also I don't belive in a new indian rhion. They ahve the Black Rhino, and I think, thats enough for Schleich, but on the other side, they have also both elephants species...

Red Panda

Unbelivabale, Schleich hasn't done it yet, so it is time for a Red Pandas Schleich's Premiere...

Douc Langur
or Proboscis Monkey

Maybe one of these spectacular primate species could find its way to the Schleich Animal family, as I said, there still just a few primate species produced by Schleich, and nobody knows, why...Douc's are very colourful and beautyful monkeys, so two could reasons to produce it.

Australia :

Schleich needs defenitely more Australian Aimals, but unfortunately, I don't belive , the brand will do more of them for 2013.Certainly, we will get a new koala somedays, perhaps even in 2013, of course, maybe someday a dingo, but the rest ? To boring, to small...

South America :

Coati

Strange, not many coatis in the World of Animal figures, altough they belongs to the so called" must kept "species in the zoos of the world...

South Amercia is full of hundreds of phantastic species, but only to us animal lovers and collectors, not to the general commom buyers. Schleich won't give us one of the Tapir species, they have made only the asian tapir, because it is black and white coloured, which is very popular to the people ( see zebras, ring tailed lemurs, pandas, ruffed lemurs, even ratels....), but a only brown coloured, pig-like animals woldn't be a big seller.

North America :

Karibou
Karibou Fawn
( Replace for White Tailed deer )

OR

Pronghorn with fawn

Kodiak Bear instead of Grizzly Bear ?

Sea Otter, instead of an european otter ?

WILDLIFE OCEAN

Walrus
Walrus calf
Common Seal
Common Seal pub

There are so many diffrent species of seals we would like to get as a figure, but I can't imagine Schleich will publish other species than Walrus, Harbour Seals and Californian Sealions. After Walrus and Seal are gone by now, I guess, 2013 will be the year of their return, probably the walrus also with a calf.

I don't belive in new whales or even new manatees or Dugong ?

So, that's it, this is my list of guesses of the upcoming 2013 Schleich Figures. I'm very curious, how many of them will really comes out. Certainly not all of them, but I think, a few....So what you as a collectors think about my list, totally wrong,realistic or not, would you agree in some cases, in which cases you won't agree and what are your guessing lists, NOT whishing lists ?I look forward to see other lists with other thoughts and ideas about the Schleich 2013 animals.

We'll see, what Schleich is really doing, hopefully, more new species than this year, which was for me the most dissappointing Schleich Year since I collect them, I don't want a repeat of it...

good list i will make one like that soon mabye tommorow or later
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Yes affraid great list. Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:29 pm

earlier on bongo made a full list of suggestons and i have made a great list on my own version for 2013 last year only 2 animals came true the young lion and the male asian elephant i put down them the hippo and the lioness lying and the lion cub lying they were the only wild animals that i wanted them to reitire and in my opinnon none of the horses were going to be reitred and for farm i wanted the donkey foal the pigs and the swabian hall ones but only the boar got retired leaving that poor piglet a orphan
so here is retired i have made a page on the retired ones
FARM
sow
piglet
swabian hall piglet
donkey foal
cat siting
HORSE ACCESORIES
valting set
rodeo horseback
horse box
DOGS
saint bernard male
saint bernard puppy
HORSES
clydesale stallion
clydesale foal
lipizanner stallion
lipizanner mare
lipizanner foal
WILDLIFE
hippo male
lion
lioness
lioness lying
lion cub
lion cub playing
lion cub lying
cheetah cub
ostrich(you will see later)
gnu
panda cub
grizzly bear female
grizzly bear cub
white tailed buck
white tailed doe
white tailed fawn
SMALL DINOSAURS
tyrannosaurus rex
REPLICA DINOSAURS
quetzalcoatlus
KNIGHTS
all
dragon
princess
fence
BAYALA
nugar
forest elf on horse
nimsay
NEW HEROES
the honarable samauri (yes the 2012 one)
now time for the new ones the reason i did not put the chimps down because i think there style is not outdated
AFRICA
LION
lion
lioness
young lioness
lion cub
lion cub playing

HIPPO
hippo male
hippo female
hippo calf

leopard male (i do belive the present one is a female)

african buffalo female

kudu female

SABLE ANTELOPE
sable antelope male
sable antelpe female
sable anelope calf

young african elephant (a teenage one)

young crocodile
crocodile hatching

a male ostrich repaint for the old one see above

BABOON
baboon male
baboon female with baby
baboon baby
baboon baby playing

porcupine (a single version of the arlean one)

SPOTTED HYENA
hyena male
hyena female
hyena cub
hyena cub running

cheetah male
cheetah cub

GREVYS ZEBRA
male
female
female grazing
female lying
young male
foal
foal sucking
foal lying

GNU
male running
cow
calf

gazelle male

WHITE RHINO
white rhino male
white rhino female
white rhino calf

ASIA AND AUSTRAILIA
yak female (the other is a male i think)
yak calf

CASSOWAY
cassoway male
cassoway female
cassoway chick

tapir calf

Indian rhino

BLACK PANTHER
panther male
panther female (a single version from the bayala one)
panther cub

panda walking
panda cub

koala

camel female

young asian elephant (a teenage one like the african one)

SNOW LEOPARD
snow leoaprd male
snow leopard female
snow leoaprd cub

AMERICA
GRIZZLY BEAR
grizzly bear male (a single of torak)
grizzly bear female
grizzly bear cub

PUMA
puma
puma sitting
puma cub

WHITE TAILED DEER
buck
doe
fawn

jaguar sitting (i dont know if the other one is a male or female)
jaguar cub standing

american alligator

giant anteater

EUROPE
fox bellowing

wild rabbit baby

lynx male

ARCTIC AND ANTARTIC
polar bear male
polar bear cub staniding

ARCTIC WOLF
male
female
cub

king penguin

WARUS
male
cow
pup

OCEAN
blue whale

bowhead whale

sea lion bull
sea lion pup

PEOPLE AND ACCESORIES
vet

animal keeper

game keeper

FARM LIFE
PIG
boar
sow
piglet
piglet eating

dwarf goat buck

shropshire ram

white rooster

donkey foal

HORSES
palamino mare
palamino foal

quarter horse mare
quarter horse foal lying
quarter horse yearling

LIPIZANNER
stallion
mare
foal

CLYDESDALE
stallion
mare
foal

mustang mare
mustang foal

RIDING PONY
stallion
mare
foal

knubstrupper foal

PETS
rat

DOGS
BOXER
boxer male
boxer female
boxer puppy

sheepdog

SCALE DOGS

sheepdog

great dane male

PEOPLE AND ACCESORIES
farm house

training pen

chicken coop

DINOSAURS
diplodocus

carcharodontosaurus

spinosaurus on 2 legs

styracosaurus

ankylosaurus

suchomimus

PREHISTORIC MAMMALS
WOOLLY MAMMOTH
bull
cow
young (like the elepahants)
calf

SMILODON
male
female
cub
cub playing

HOMOTHEIRUM (scimitar cat)
female
cub

cave bear

ground sloth

marcuchiena

glyptodon

AMERICAN LION
male
lioness
cub

ARLEAN
man with lion
hunter with cape dogs
man with smilodon
man with tiger

NEW HEROES
action fighting warrior

and that is it rember ony 1 month to go Very Happy :) Very Happy :) Very Happy :) Very Happy :)

Last edited by trevok4 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:55 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:54 pm

I agree! but next time make a bigger list Laughing

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Taylcoel wrote:
I agree! but next time make a bigger list Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:45 am

Bongo, I'm not going to quote You because Your text is very, very long but I must say also very interesting! And some great ideas there. So I'm updating my list because some of the animals You wrote sounds very possible to me.

NEW HIPPO!! (I believe in family of hippos for 2013, they are very popular animals so why not?)

Panda cub-almost 100% sure Rolling Eyes (Papo has only 5 panda cubs so we need more, we all need huge panda kindergarden Very Happy Wink )

Sable antelope or Roan or Oryx - In my opinion Schleich watches what other companies do and they often release new specie year after Papo, if they will retire Thompson gazelles or gnus I think we can expect one of bigger antelope

New Orangutans, they said about new apes and this is more possible specie than any other, it's much different from gorillas (very different color) and quite well known specie.

Reindeer (possibly with young but I doubt that there will be all family)

New hyena-now this is what I would like to see Very Happy

Maybe new leopard and jaguar but no new tigers family... I think current tigers are too new for exchanging, lions are also too new scratch But Schleich logic is Schleich logic so I don't know... They exchanged Polar bears 2 times in last 5 years and not touch the hippo from 1997 What a Face

New grizzly, yes, I count on it, they did excellent bear for Bayala, maybe they could also do new wonderful grizzly. But if the quality will be similar to this year polar bear Rolling Eyes

new Nile crocodile

new white tails or wapiti-but only if the reindeer will not come I think, too many deer in one year is not possible

I wish to see young yak and young tapir but chances are small...

Birds, maybe some of these below?

Osprey
Great Grey Owl-it's more my wish then speculation, they already have one owl so another one is not necessary Rolling Eyes
White Tailed Sea Eagle or Boarded Eagle or Stellers Sea Eagle - one of those would be nice
Vulture of any specie
Peacock
Parrot of any specie, Hyacynt Macaw would be nice but others also
And perhaps Andean Condor, as this would fit to their 2012 alpacas maybe Very Happy

I don't believe they can make shoe bills or horn bills, very low chances. Toucan sounds more possible...

About new species in their range, I would be very surprised to see coati. More possible are capibaras but still not much chances. Perhaps armadillo or pangolin? No, I don't think so... Anteater is more realistic option, well maybe Suspect

Farm life: I count only on new sheep and goats as I'm finishing with collecting cattle. :) Hope to see new ram indeed! And of course new rabbits are always welcome in my collection albino Even thought there is already several of them in Schleich range :)

Horses, here I have no clue confused

Anyway guessing is nice play for every year, I wonder how many of our guessing is right Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:13 am

A good overview, Bongo!
Bongo wrote:
I'm sure, Schleich will make more new birds for 2013, they have started doing more birds in 2012, so I think, they will continue this line also next year...
Yeah, it won't be surprising. But I wish they made bird figurines smaller...
Bongo wrote:
Well, but the current chimps don't look outdated. Moreover, I liked the retired gorillas too... Although, this step looks logical seeing last year's novelties.
Bongo wrote:
The oldest Schleich Wild Animal in the collection, on sale now since 1996 ! It is time to replace it for a much better and realistic model...
We've been saying it for the last 4 or 5 years, but the old hippo is still there :) Wink
Bongo wrote:
I'm sure, we will get one in 2013, but I don't belive in a whole family.
I tend to think they will introduce a whole hippo family at once. Maybe this is the reason why they haven't exchanged this outdated model yet - they're not satisfied with new models and postpone them...
Bongo wrote:
European Otter...it is time for a new otter, and after they have done, very late, racoons and pulished new badgers, I think, 2013 could be the year of the otter's return.
I think, there could be chance also for a new chamois ...
Agree!
Bongo wrote:
Anteater. Probably a new anteater could be back in 2013, after the first is gone since 2006, maybe with a young on its back.
Hm, I didn't think of such probability, but you may be right. Nevertheless, I doubt to see any S. American species in 2013 (except birds, maybe).
Bongo wrote:
Certainly, there will be more birds, of course such species which could be intersting enough to the common people, so parrots or birds of prey. .. In 2013, I belive in new macaws, maybe a red and a blue one, or,at last, a Hyacinth macaw. Also a cockatoo could be possible.
Well, I've been saying it over and over again: why doesn't Schleich make parrots? They are beautiful and colourful, people know them and like them, and there are some large species that would look good as figurines: macaws, cockatoos, African greys...
Bongo wrote:
Indian Hornbill. A very impressive Bird species, fantastic for a figure...
Agree with you. Indian Hornbill is in Top-5 of species I'd like to see made as figurines. Moreover, it is a "landmark" animal for Asian tropical fauna.
But do so many kids know it, to make it a bestseller?

Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:31 am

ana wrote:
New Orangutans, they said about new apes and this is more possible specie than any other, it's much different from gorillas (very different color) and quite well known specie.
New hyena-now this is what I would like to see Very Happy new Nile crocodile
It all looks very likely, I agree.
ana wrote:
Maybe new leopard and jaguar but no new tigers family... I think current tigers are too new for exchanging, lions are also too new scratch
And here I won't agree - I think Schleich leopard and jaguar are much more better than their tigers.
ana wrote:
But Schleich logic is Schleich logic so I don't know... They exchanged Polar bears 2 times in last 5 years and not touch the hippo from 1997 What a Face
Maybe there are some internal intrigues inside the company? Like, say, two or three competing designer groups that try hard to push through their models into production, and not the opponent's ones... :)

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:58 am

Kiryuha wrote:
ana wrote:
New hyena-now this is what I would like to see Very Happy new Nile crocodile
It all looks very likely, I agree.

I hope so! Very Happy cheers

Kiryuha wrote:
ana wrote:
Maybe new leopard and jaguar but no new tigers family... I think current tigers are too new for exchanging, lions are also too new scratch
And here I won't agree - I think Schleich leopard and jaguar are much more better than their tigers.

Yes, Jaguar is very good indeed Very Happy But leopard is definitely not my favorite, it looks like it has broken jaw Shocked Tigers are maybe not great but they are all almost new (3 years?) But perhaps You are right and they will try to challenge Papo and introduce tigress with cub in her mouth scratch

Kiryuha wrote:
ana wrote:
But Schleich logic is Schleich logic so I don't know... They exchanged Polar bears 2 times in last 5 years and not touch the hippo from 1997 What a Face
Maybe there are some internal intrigues inside the company? Like, say, two or three competing designer groups that try hard to push through their models into production, and not the opponent's ones... :)

lol! lol! lol! Or someone really like this funny hippo scratch Suspect Very Happy

BTW I really like the idea of African Grey Parrot. And as I see here in Holland it is quite often kept in houses (during summer I've seen them on several balconies). If only Schleich would be as innovative to introduce this specie. Specie with very subtle colors and beauty. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 am

Speaking of families ...
I would be really pleased with the new big mammals family:

MUSK OX (new female with calf) - old male is one of the best models from Schleich!
MOUNTAIN GOAT (male, female, baby) - same as musk ox...
BISON (female with calf) - it´s not so long ago calf was retired so I think it´s time for new mommy with baby :)
EUROPEAN BISON / WISENT (bull, cow, calf) - I was always surprised that Schleich made just a bull, retired him and... nothing. It's time to revive this animal.
GNU (new male, running) - I know we all expect that this piece will be retired this year, but I think it´s one of the best, so I would leave her alive for a few years and added a male to a female.
OKAPI (male, female, calf) - okapi is one of my favorite animals. I didn´t like a male figure that much... new male could be in eating position, female with calf might be walking. Especially not standing in one place with the head turned...
GIRAFFE (calf) - I want a new giraffe calf, because the current one is not very attractive for me. It's a mold from 2003 and it´s time for something new.

ANTELOPES:
I do not care how many antelopes will be put on the market ... the more, the better. I want families of bongo, oryx, eland, sable, waterbuck, blackbuck, kudu, gazelle, bushbuck, roan antelope, wildebeest, impala, hartebeest, sitatunga, nyala,... I don´t care :) I want them all Very Happy
But I have a feeling that 2013 will be a year without Schleich antelopes Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next