Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions

Go down 
+79
SilkySky
SyLoBe
baltimore zoo
Titwen
schleichsammler2008
Wildheart
Fisva
Haybale Farm
t3rry
Pluisje1998
A-J
reptileking
Mastiffcat
Maja-Maus
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
TugaHunter
Ana
Dorkan
SchleichHorsesForever
JonasV
Robert
Andy DC
trevok4
Tyler Loew
JackyLovertjex
Takama
Bongo
Roger
animalluvr6
somethin
STORMnl
Silver Unicornis
Andrea Benna
Menphis
schleich61
nyarlahotep
Joan Milelire
skysthelimit
cwaterfield
christinavanderschouw
essimon
widukind
lionlover
aheartforhorses
Sumo
Siobhan
pookyhorse
Tupolew Tu-154
Elros Alvar
stitch
pachyrhinosaurus
Barricade
Cyhyraeth
ken yeo
Rio
Saarlooswolfhound
saintgoku
animallover4jesus
Taos
Kristie
mollymesa
Chris Sweetman
bojan
Taylcoel
LittleLady
MartinH
Kiana84
Loridena
SUSANNE
quagga
pipi6
Sergey
SeanieP
scot(t)
Steve170
Master_Cat
krista
danizooschleich
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 pm

MartinH wrote:
Speaking of families ...
I would be really pleased with the new big mammals family:

MUSK OX (new female with calf) - old male is one of the best models from Schleich!

That would be great! I wish to have all herd of musk oxen cheers Very Happy

MartinH wrote:
EUROPEAN BISON / WISENT (bull, cow, calf) - I was always surprised that Schleich made just a bull, retired him and... nothing. It's time to revive this animal.

Wisents also! cheers

MartinH wrote:
GIRAFFE (calf) - I want a new giraffe calf, because the current one is not very attractive for me. It's a mold from 2003 and it´s time for something new.

Giraffes are actually quite possible! The walking one is quite old mold so perhaps they will do new one with calf, with better quality and maybe also with somewhat bigger size! Very Happy

MartinH wrote:
ANTELOPES:
I do not care how many antelopes will be put on the market ... the more, the better. I want families of bongo, oryx, eland, sable, waterbuck, blackbuck, kudu, gazelle, bushbuck, roan antelope, wildebeest, impala, hartebeest, sitatunga, nyala,... I don´t care :) I want them all Very Happy
But I have a feeling that 2013 will be a year without Schleich antelopes Sad

I think there is a chance for antelope by schleich in 2013 scratch I hope so Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bongo

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 pm

MartinH wrote:
Speaking of families ...
I would be really pleased with the new big mammals family:

MUSK OX (new female with calf) - old male is one of the best models from Schleich!
MOUNTAIN GOAT (male, female, baby) - same as musk ox...
BISON (female with calf) - it´s not so long ago calf was retired so I think it´s time for new mommy with baby :)
EUROPEAN BISON / WISENT (bull, cow, calf) - I was always surprised that Schleich made just a bull, retired him and... nothing. It's time to revive this animal.
GNU (new male, running) - I know we all expect that this piece will be retired this year, but I think it´s one of the best, so I would leave her alive for a few years and added a male to a female.
OKAPI (male, female, calf) - okapi is one of my favorite animals. I didn´t like a male figure that much... new male could be in eating position, female with calf might be walking. Especially not standing in one place with the head turned...
GIRAFFE (calf) - I want a new giraffe calf, because the current one is not very attractive for me. It's a mold from 2003 and it´s time for something new.

ANTELOPES:
I do not care how many antelopes will be put on the market ... the more, the better. I want families of bongo, oryx, eland, sable, waterbuck, blackbuck, kudu, gazelle, bushbuck, roan antelope, wildebeest, impala, hartebeest, sitatunga, nyala,... I don´t care :) I want them all Very Happy

I don't belive in any of these models, but I have to agree with your feeling becauseof the antelopes. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
A good overview, Bongo!
Bongo wrote:
I'm sure, Schleich will make more new birds for 2013, they have started doing more birds in 2012, so I think, they will continue this line also next year...
Yeah, it won't be surprising. But I wish they made bird figurines smaller...
Bongo wrote:
The chimps belongs to the oldest models of Schleich still in the collection since 2002 !,. Apes are too popular to the common people, so it would be stupid of Schleich NOT to replace the whole family for new models, like they did it 2012 with the gorillas.
Well, but the current chimps don't look outdated. Moreover, I liked the retired gorillas too... Although, this step looks logical seeing last year's novelties.
Bongo wrote:
The oldest Schleich Wild Animal in the collection, on sale now since 1996 ! It is time to replace it for a much better and realistic model...
We've been saying it for the last 4 or 5 years, but the old hippo is still there :) Wink
Bongo wrote:
I'm sure, we will get one in 2013, but I don't belive in a whole family.
I tend to think they will introduce a whole hippo family at once. Maybe this is the reason why they haven't exchanged this outdated model yet - they're not satisfied with new models and postpone them...
Bongo wrote:
European Otter...it is time for a new otter, and after they have done, very late, racoons and pulished new badgers, I think, 2013 could be the year of the otter's return.
I think, there could be chance also for a new chamois ...
Agree!
Bongo wrote:
Anteater. Probably a new anteater could be back in 2013, after the first is gone since 2006, maybe with a young on its back.
Hm, I didn't think of such probability, but you may be right. Nevertheless, I doubt to see any S. American species in 2013 (except birds, maybe).
Bongo wrote:
Certainly, there will be more birds, of course such species which could be intersting enough to the common people, so parrots or birds of prey. .. In 2013, I belive in new macaws, maybe a red and a blue one, or,at last, a Hyacinth macaw. Also a cockatoo could be possible.
Well, I've been saying it over and over again: why doesn't Schleich make parrots? They are beautiful and colourful, people know them and like them, and there are some large species that would look good as figurines: macaws, cockatoos, African greys...
Bongo wrote:
Indian Hornbill. A very impressive Bird species, fantastic for a figure...
Agree with you. Indian Hornbill is in Top-5 of species I'd like to see made as figurines. Moreover, it is a "landmark" animal for Asian tropical fauna.
But do so many kids know it, to make it a bestseller?

Thank you, Kiryuha. I've done my best to give a most realtisc point of my view what could be possilbe comes out in 2013. But we all know, Schleich is alwasy ding what they want to do and after this starnge year 2012, I'm afraid, Schleich will do more and more models for the big market which means, no really rare and interesting species for us collectors, but more pandas, elephants, big cats, apes, of course horses, in short- only animals which are probably big sellers. So I think, no new antelopes, no gaur, no sumatran rhino, no clouded leopard etc. Also I'm afraid, the nice, smiling comic style like the new panda will be also made in the coming figures...I hate this panda and the new polar beras-terrible figures.

It would be nice to know if Schleich is reading our forum and what they think about it ? They don't care about it ? Or do they think, we are crazy people ? cheers

Because of the Indian Hornbill, I could imagine it could be bougt well, in zoos, the vistors are interested in this big, strange looking bird swith their giant bills, so I think, people will buy more this species than a rhea or a turkey. I wonder, why Schleich never made again a new peacock...

I have no explanation why Schleich is not producing south american and autralian animals...

So we have to wait a couple of weeks for first informations and rumours about 2013 animals, but one point is sure by now : We will be surprised, in both ways-negative and, hopefully, also positive....Counting the days.... :)
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:35 pm

i think a spinosaurus on 2 legs would be good
afro
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:33 pm

Bongo wrote:

Alpine Ibex

After 6 years without an Ibex, it is also time for his return to the Schleich World, maybe together with a female and fawn ?

So, you say this one wasn't an Alpine Ibex?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Bongo wrote:

Alpine Ibex

After 6 years without an Ibex, it is also time for his return to the Schleich World, maybe together with a female and fawn ?

So, you say this one wasn't an Alpine Ibex?

I didn't say, there wasn't any ibex, I have it in my collection, I've wrote "After six yearswithout an Ibex". But this is wrong, the Ibex was retired in 2012, so its only three years without an ibex now.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:22 pm

MartinH wrote:
ANTELOPES:I do not care how many antelopes will be put on the market ... the more, the better. I want families of bongo, oryx, eland, sable, waterbuck, blackbuck, kudu, gazelle, bushbuck, roan antelope, wildebeest, impala, hartebeest, sitatunga, nyala,... I don´t care :) I want them all Very Happy
Here I don't agree with you Wink because I've got another "idee fixe" - tree-dwelling monkeys. So I wouldn't regret if 2013 was a year without Schleich antelopes, but I'd be a pity for me to have another year without monkeys...
Buy the way, Martin, you should be glad of 2012 as Collecta and Mojo have introduced plenty of antelopes. Aren't you?
And no tree-dwelling monkeys for my tropical trees... Crying or Very sad

MartinH wrote:
MOUNTAIN GOAT (male, female, baby) - same as musk ox...
BISON (female with calf) - it´s not so long ago calf was retired so I think it´s time for new mommy with baby :)
I'd be very glad to see those! And it sounds quite probable.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 am

Oh yes... I´m really glad for Collecta antelopes!!!!! Sadly, I don´t have them in my collection yet :/ Collecta is weird in my country so... no news for 2012 here yet Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I don´t get it...

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 pm

just a few weeks left Very Happy Very Happy :) :)
Back to top Go down
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:18 pm

trevok4 wrote:
just a few weeks left Very Happy Very Happy :) :)
yes! i cant wait! cheers cheers

my website link is at the bottom [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Master_Cat wrote:
I want cats... a lot of cats! I want to see a Siamese, a Persian, a black ninja cat, some weird orange cat (like the one they retired in 2011, my favorite one), a vampire cat with huge teeth, another grey cat that resembles Tom from Tom & Jerry, some new lions, a male lion with a better pose, a new cheetah, a black panther, maybe a collie dog, another goofy dog that resembles Scooby-Doo, a fella with a green t-shirt and shaggy hair that is supposed to feed the dogs, and a brand new black knight without a horse cat I would also like to see an exclusive set with a human and a cougar, since this animal is not available by Schleich. Also a king cheetah and a snow leopard. A black horse with a cool pose, and a new set of cowboys and natives, or maybe some kind of soldiers? :) Not a Smurf collector, but I'd love to see a Smurf rock band as well, with a lot of interesting pieces and variety of musical instruments like guitar, drums, bass, piano, a male vocalist, a female vocalist... and... my wish list can continue forever. But these are the things I'd love to see the most Laughing

I hope at least one of these is available in 2013 cat

I have a proposal:
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

A sleeping cat, would be awesome :)

Or another example:

Or a meowing one :DD
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 pm

i wonder if they make a cataloge with no real person at the front im thinking of the style the had in 2005
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm

Bongo, great analysis. it all makes much sense. let's hope Schleich is listening!
Bongo wrote:
J***
So here are my guesses for 2013, starting with the retirements : sunny

RETIRE :

FARMLIFE :

13 266 Ram
13 283 Sheep standing
13 284 Lamb lying
13 285 Lamb standing
NEW MODELS OF EXISTING SPECIES ( current and in the past )

FARMLIFE :

New Ram
New sheep
New Lamb standing

The pigs and sheep are very old models now, so from my opinion, it is time to make new ones.

Oh i hope you're right! The old Ewe especially is a beautiful figure, but time for a nice retirement, to make room for new!! The new Shropshires are so beautiful, i look forward to what new beauties they can do. Although, i am not hoping for a Shropshire Ram. There's not that much difference between rams and ewes, so I'd rather see a new breed; which is not to say I won't be thrilled if they do do a Shropshire ram! cheers
I'm shocked that no modern company has done a Suffolk ewe and lamb: it's such classic breed, and it's easy: sturdy build that's easy to cast and simple paint job. And how about a Merino ram in his full coated glory? (Kudos to Papo for making Merinos!) Herdwick family: rams and ewes are different, so they can do a mommy-daddy-baby family. and especially fun since lambs are born black. for that matter, why no dark breeds? Gotlands? the Welsh breeds? Heck, just paint the existing models black or brown!

Quote :

NEW SPECIES :

This this the favourite part of my guessing list, but it is to hard to guess, which new species could become part of the SchleichWorld next year. I tried my best, to guess from a realistic point of view and not doing a personal wishing list,but this is impossible,there is always a little bit of wishing thoughts in such a guess list, but as I said, my real wishing list is much, much, much longer......So all of yours, I guess.........

FARMLIFE :

Hard to say what Schleich is planning for that series.There are lot of nice races of pigs, sheep, goats and cattle...I think, no new races of chicken, ducks or geese. I could imagine, they could be doing a few old races from hungary, so
Zackel sheep
Zackel sheep lamb

YES! YES! YES! oh god, that would be fantastic!!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken There are so many fantastic sheep breeds out there it makes me sad that most sheep figures are just "sheep". How about an Icelandic family: again, rams and ewes are different, so they can do a mommy-daddy-baby family. A Jacob family!

I'll have died and gone to heaven if anyone ever makes a really good Portland or Kerry Hill. but frankly, i'll be thrilled with any new sheep. (although perhaps less so if it's a Beltex, coz they're kind of freaky looking. Suspect )

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Mastiffcat wrote:
Bongo, great analysis. it all makes much sense. let's hope Schleich is listening!
Bongo wrote:
J***
So here are my guesses for 2013, starting with the retirements : sunny

RETIRE :

FARMLIFE :

13 266 Ram
13 283 Sheep standing
13 284 Lamb lying
13 285 Lamb standing
NEW MODELS OF EXISTING SPECIES ( current and in the past )

FARMLIFE :

New Ram
New sheep
New Lamb standing

The pigs and sheep are very old models now, so from my opinion, it is time to make new ones.

Oh i hope you're right! The old Ewe especially is a beautiful figure, but time for a nice retirement, to make room for new!! The new Shropshires are so beautiful, i look forward to what new beauties they can do. Although, i am not hoping for a Shropshire Ram. There's not that much difference between rams and ewes, so I'd rather see a new breed; which is not to say I won't be thrilled if they do do a Shropshire ram! cheers
I'm shocked that no modern company has done a Suffolk ewe and lamb: it's such classic breed, and it's easy: sturdy build that's easy to cast and simple paint job. And how about a Merino ram in his full coated glory? (Kudos to Papo for making Merinos!) Herdwick family: rams and ewes are different, so they can do a mommy-daddy-baby family. and especially fun since lambs are born black. for that matter, why no dark breeds? Gotlands? the Welsh breeds? Heck, just paint the existing models black or brown!

Quote :

NEW SPECIES :

This this the favourite part of my guessing list, but it is to hard to guess, which new species could become part of the SchleichWorld next year. I tried my best, to guess from a realistic point of view and not doing a personal wishing list,but this is impossible,there is always a little bit of wishing thoughts in such a guess list, but as I said, my real wishing list is much, much, much longer......So all of yours, I guess.........

FARMLIFE :

Hard to say what Schleich is planning for that series.There are lot of nice races of pigs, sheep, goats and cattle...I think, no new races of chicken, ducks or geese. I could imagine, they could be doing a few old races from hungary, so
Zackel sheep
Zackel sheep lamb

YES! YES! YES! oh god, that would be fantastic!!!! drunken drunken drunken drunken There are so many fantastic sheep breeds out there it makes me sad that most sheep figures are just "sheep". How about an Icelandic family: again, rams and ewes are different, so they can do a mommy-daddy-baby family. A Jacob family!

I'll have died and gone to heaven if anyone ever makes a really good Portland or Kerry Hill. but frankly, i'll be thrilled with any new sheep. (although perhaps less so if it's a Beltex, coz they're kind of freaky looking. Suspect )

Its eems to me Your're a Sheep Lover Very Happy

I really Hope i'm right with my Guessing, but nobody really knows, whats going on in the Heads of the Schleich Guys Wink So, let's wait and see, what they are really do !

I also would liek to see more diffrent race sof sheep and also goats, I would love to Wallieser Goats or some of our local old races. Sorry, I don't know the english names of them.

Of course I would like to see more wild goats and sheep, Argali, Marco-Polo Sheep, dallshepp, Bighorn sheep, Aoudad, all the diffrent speices of ibex. But unfortuantely, Schleich will not do them as figurines. No Big Sellers, you know....So I'm very afarid, they will do more and more their new modely only by thoughts if they could be a big seller or not. So like they have started it this year.
Back to top Go down
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Bongo wrote:
Its eems to me Your're a Sheep Lover Very Happy
Shocked how could you tell?!???! What a Face

Quote :
Of course I would like to see more wild goats and sheep, Argali, Marco-Polo Sheep, dallshepp, Bighorn sheep, Aoudad, all the diffrent speices of ibex. But unfortuantely, Schleich will not do them as figurines. No Big Sellers, you know....So I'm very afarid, they will do more and more their new modely only by thoughts if they could be a big seller or not. So like they have started it this year.

Argali, Marco Polo, Aoudad... YES!

lionlover

Country/State : Mississippi,U.S.A.

PostSubject: Schleich 2013 ???   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 pm

Schleich should try making more rare,legendary animals that they have never made.

African wild dogs
King cheetahs
Tsavo lions(lions without manes)
Snow leopards
The rare fishing cat I love you
Arctic wolves
Ethiopian wolves
Gerenuks
Barbary servals
Dholes
Branded hare wallabies
Tasmanian tigers
Ocelots
Red wolves
New cougars
Margays
Maned wolves
Andean cats
The little spotted cats(I found it on a site and that's what its name was)
Striped hyena
Saiga antelope
Sand cats
And last but not least the whiskered pitta,a rare bird of the Philippines.

Last edited by lionlover on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.moon-clan.forumotion.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Some more models to wish for

Grezys Zebra
Onager
African Wild Ass
Water Buffalo
South American Tapir
Dalls Sheep
Bharal
Aoudad
Himalayan Tahr
Argali
Axis Deer
Wapiti
Sambar
Sika
Fallow Deer

Roan Antelope
Bushbuck
Giant Eland
Impala
Blackbuck
Serow
Goral

Gaur
Banteng
Congo Buffalo
Wisent Family
Nubian Ibex
Siberian Ibex

Dhole
Dingo
Indian Wolf
Simien Wolf
Bushdog
Maned Wolf
Raccoon Dog

Ocelot
Clouded Leopard
Caracal
Bobcat
Fishing cat
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Taos wrote:
Some more models to wish for...
lionlover wrote:
Schleich should try making more rare,legendary animals that they have never made...
Those are wonderful species indeed, guys, but it's too late to wish Schleich introduced smth in 2013...
I think, their 2013 models should have already come into production - to be in shops in January. So, we can only try to guess what has the company prepared for us...

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
reptileking

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:24 pm

1. African wild dogs
2. New hippo, Bull, Cow, Calf
3. Orangutan Male female and cub
4.North American Elk Bull Cow and calf
5. White tail deer Buck, Doe and fawn
6.Black Buck, Buck,Doe and fawn
7. Porcipine
8. Baboon family
9. toucan
10. Musk Ox family
11. Ocelots
12. Black panthers male femal and cub
13. Black angus Bull,Cow and calf
14. Water buck Buck doe and calf
15. White rhinos
16. several
17. ardvark
18. Pangolin
19. Giant anteaters
20. Spotted hyena
21. Striped hyena
22. Red panda
23. Fennec fox
24. Jackal
25. Emu
26. Wallaby
27. Tasmanian devil
28. Dingo
29. Snow leopard
30. gibbons
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:54 pm

reptileking wrote:
1. African wild dogs
7. Porcipine
8. Baboon family
9. toucan
10. Musk Ox family
11. Ocelots
15. White rhinos
16. several
17. ardvark
18. Pangolin
19. Giant anteaters
20. Spotted hyena
21. Striped hyena
22. Red panda
23. Fennec fox
24. Jackal
25. Emu
26. Wallaby
27. Tasmanian devil
28. Dingo
29. Snow leopard
30. gibbons

wow
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

trevok4 wrote:
reptileking wrote:
1. African wild dogs
7. Porcipine
8. Baboon family
9. toucan
10. Musk Ox family
11. Ocelots
15. White rhinos
16. several
17. ardvark
18. Pangolin
19. Giant anteaters
20. Spotted hyena
21. Striped hyena
22. Red panda
23. Fennec fox
24. Jackal
25. Emu
26. Wallaby
27. Tasmanian devil
28. Dingo
29. Snow leopard
30. gibbons

wow

Ethiopian wolves !- Awesome wild dogs ! :)
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Dorkan wrote:
trevok4 wrote:
reptileking wrote:
1. African wild dogs
7. Porcipine
8. Baboon family
9. toucan
10. Musk Ox family
11. Ocelots
15. White rhinos
16. several
17. ardvark
18. Pangolin
19. Giant anteaters
20. Spotted hyena
21. Striped hyena
22. Red panda
23. Fennec fox
24. Jackal
25. Emu
26. Wallaby
27. Tasmanian devil
28. Dingo
29. Snow leopard
30. gibbons

wow

or mabye north amrican porcupine
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:01 pm

trevok4 wrote:
Dorkan wrote:
trevok4 wrote:
reptileking wrote:
1. African wild dogs
7. Porcipine
8. Baboon family
9. toucan
10. Musk Ox family
11. Ocelots
15. White rhinos
16. several
17. ardvark
18. Pangolin
19. Giant anteaters
20. Spotted hyena
21. Striped hyena
22. Red panda
23. Fennec fox
24. Jackal
25. Emu
26. Wallaby
27. Tasmanian devil
28. Dingo
29. Snow leopard
30. gibbons

wow

no... the Ethiopian Wolves..please Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:22 pm

like from all brands: more unusual species sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Dorkan wrote:
trevok4 wrote:
Dorkan wrote:
trevok4 wrote:
reptileking wrote:
1. African wild dogs
7. Porcipine
8. Baboon family
9. toucan
10. Musk Ox family
11. Ocelots
15. White rhinos
16. several
17. ardvark
18. Pangolin
19. Giant anteaters
20. Spotted hyena
21. Striped hyena
22. Red panda
23. Fennec fox
24. Jackal
25. Emu
26. Wallaby
27. Tasmanian devil
28. Dingo
29. Snow leopard
30. gibbons

wow

no... the Ethiopian Wolves..please Very Happy Very Happy

i know i meant both because both animals are good and awseme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions   Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2013 wishes and predictions
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next