Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Very Happy Applause flower
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is my large flocked black rhinocéros. I bought it back in 1996. Weirdly, the manufacturer put the smallest horn on the front...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:24 am

You are right, the horns are strange

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:03 pm

That's a very curious figure indeed! It is usual to see some features mixed on rhinos, wrong lips on African or even two horns on Indian rhinos but that is the first time I see this kind. Obviously these figures were not made to be accurate what is surely not an excuse. Let's think it is a kind of extinct rhino we still don't know. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 7:04 pm

Playland (no) sumatran rhino

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 7:23 pm

Yesterday I bought at a local store the Papo's black rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis). I has been watching it for some months, and what finally pushed me to buy it is seeing a comparison thread between various brands black rhinos, resulting in Papo being the best one for my taste.

Until now my only rhino whas the Safari's sumatran. Here is a good comparison size between the African giant and the smallest of all the rhino species:

Papo: 9
Schleich: 9
Mojo Fun: 7
Kitan Club: 5
Safari LTD: 4
Kaiyodo: 3
CBIOV: 2
Nayab/Happy Kin: 2
Southland Replicas: 1
Takara Tomy: 1
Natural History: 1
Bullyland: 1

Total: 86
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 9:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yesterday I bought at a local store the Papo's black rhinoceros (Diceros bicornis). I has been watching it for some months, and what finally pushed me to buy it is seeing a comparison thread between various brands black rhinos, resulting in Papo being the best one for my taste.

Until now my only rhino whas the Safari's sumatran. Here is a good comparison size between the African giant and the smallest of all the rhino species:

That is a nice figure but I went with the Safari version (should be waiting for me when I get home today). But looking at your pic, this Papo one is great. Actually I went with Safari for all the rhinos, although I might replace the white rhino with the 2019 CollectA one when it comes out...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 1:10 am

My black rhino is also the Papo figure although I also own the Bullyland that is very nice! In that scale I still have the Lineol black rhinoceros. I think Blaine is well served with the Safari army. They are all great, especially the Indian rhino. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 5:41 am

Nice rhinos

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 8:07 am

Often Papo makes exceptionally wonderful models, and this one is a very good example cheers

Thankyou for the beautyful comparison picture ! It is really useful Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)   Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us Yours: Rhinos! (Aug 2012)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6