Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newest Additions Horses and more

Go down 
+18
Kikimalou
scot(t)
Saarlooswolfhound
Taylcoel
Sumo
A-J
ken yeo
75senta75
Ana
Cyhyraeth
HKHollinstone
JonasV
Roger
widukind
animalluvr6
SUSANNE
Elros Alvar
sortepletter
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Jeah, well, I'm a cat lover too :)

I'm not sure, if those penguins are from a toob - the toob horses are much smaller. Is there an in-between-size?
Here they are compared to a normal sized safari penguin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Wieder tolle neue Tiere!! Glückwunsch! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Würde Deine Sammlung auch ohne das Forum so schnell wachsen? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Seit ich hier bin geht es mir nämlich so. Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Simone, I don't know the size of toob penguins but when you try to make a horse with the same size of a penguin it looks much smaller due to the morphology. Safari has regular toobs and large toobs and also some sets in packages. I don't know them all, maybe someone can help you better. Very Happy

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 am

Hallo Andreas,
nö, ich würd sagen, das ist die normale Wachstumsrate :) Mir ist jedoch aufgefallen, dass ich mir jetzt öfter auf die Finger hauen muss, um nicht bei ebay was zu kaufen, was ich eigentlich gar nicht haben will .... (Ich sammel nur Pferde ... ich sammel nur Pferde - vielleicht hilfts, das Mantra runterzubeten Cool )

For those, who can' follow german: Andreas wanted to know, if my collection started to grow faster, since I'm here. Nooo, never Very Happy

Hi Roger, I think you must be right - they are probably toob penguins even if the toob horses are really tiny compared to them.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 am

Congratulations! cheers These are wonderful additions, I love Smarty Jones drunken

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Thank you! I love him too Very Happy
Today I got some more horses. I already have them in my collection, but for 1 Euro each I could not resist
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Wow, very nice lot! Is that older Shire horse next to zebras? Wink What a Face Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Wow, it is better than by me Laughing Everyday you get a lot of phantastic newcomers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Thank you both!
Yes, that ist the old brown shire nect to the zebra Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:46 am

Yesterdays loot :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 am

sortepletter wrote:
Yesterdays loot :)

Unbelievable cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Wow Shocked ,Congrats cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Wow that was an excellent price, congrats!! They're wonderful cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Quote :
Simone wrote:
nö, ich würd sagen, das ist die normale Wachstumsrate. Mir ist jedoch aufgefallen, dass ich mir jetzt öfter auf die Finger hauen muss, um nicht bei ebay was zu kaufen, was ich eigentlich gar nicht haben will .... (Ich sammel nur Pferde ... ich sammel nur Pferde - vielleicht hilfts, das Mantra runterzubeten.

Simone, Andreas, das ist der ganz normale Sammlervirus, der durch STS Konsum nur verstärkt wird, da kann man nichts gegen tun - weder Selbsthypnose (Ich kaufe nicht...) noch Mantra werden helfen. Wink

Simone, Andreas - you can´t stop collecting or make a break - it it possible ? I think not, because here are
soooooooooooo much nice and interessting topics, animals and collectors. So your collection will be growing, growing faster as you you can believe.

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Haha, Yvette, that's so true, but it is not my fault - it is the postman's! After all, he's the one, who brings a load of parcels nearly every day. What can I do, if nobody else wants these poor animals? I absolutely have to take them in - they are all recues cat rendeer elephant lol!
By the way - I rescued some more poor animals. They need a bath - and some fresh paint
Just look at these poor things
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Congrats again Simone, and a hurray for your postman cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Danke Andreas!
Today my nice postman delivered these cows
and these totally cute dogs
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:01 pm

sortepletter wrote:
Danke Andreas!
Today my nice postman delivered these cows
and these totally cute dogs

Congrats again cheers cheers cheers

How many animals have your collection if you get so many every day Very Happy But oh, i miss monday newcomers Laughing

Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 am

Oops - how many? I must admit, I don't know. There are roundabout 1000 horses, but everything else is constantly changing. (You remember - I collect horses only ... horses only ...)
But I'm afraid my mantra doesn't work too well Embarassed Loads of other animals have sneaked in -I just counted the cows - 47! Not to mention the 25 pigs ... pig At least it is mostly farm animals.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:47 am

sortepletter wrote:
Oops - how many? I must admit, I don't know. There are roundabout 1000 horses, but everything else is constantly changing. (You remember - I collect horses only ... horses only ...)
But I'm afraid my mantra doesn't work too well Embarassed Loads of other animals have sneaked in -I just counted the cows - 47! Not to mention the 25 pigs ... pig At least it is mostly farm animals.

It like me. I dont collect Farm animals but if i get some_ than okay sunny

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:52 am

widukind wrote:
sortepletter wrote:

I am not a fan of farm animals too! Still buying a bit here and there..

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:23 pm

ken yeo wrote:
widukind wrote:
sortepletter wrote:

cheers Phew, it's really a good thing, that we all have different tastes - it would be really boring, if we all collected the same sort of animals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:09 pm

sortepletter wrote:
ken yeo wrote:
widukind wrote:
sortepletter wrote:

cheers Phew, it's really a good thing, that we all have different tastes - it would be really boring, if we all collected the same sort of animals Very Happy

Oh yes, it is very good so many different tastes here sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:50 am

I did some powershopping at MPV - jubilee prices cheers
I got that Bullyland zebra an ebay as an addition for my zebra herd, but it is much bigger then all the others and sticks out like a sore thumb Embarassed
The two donkeys are off ebay too
and last but not least these incredibly cute cats and another german shepherd
Isn't that an adorable face? cat :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:37 am

Congratulations Simone!! I like the zebra!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Additions Horses and more    Newest Additions Horses and more  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Additions Horses and more
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next