Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou

Go down 
+14
scot(t)
Dorkan
ken yeo
Kristie
Saarlooswolfhound
Wildheart
Roger
Elros Alvar
skysthelimit
HKHollinstone
widukind
SUSANNE
landrover
Kikimalou
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou   Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:40 am

Dr.Narayanan wrote:
congrats Kiki . I love the rockhopper more than the gentoo . In fact, the K&M polybag and toob penguins [ polar toob ] are really impressive which I have . I would try to post some pics. soon .

You are welcome Doc Very Happy I can't wait to see your pics Cool

Don't forget to catch the COLORATA set Wink
Back to top Go down
Dorkan

Dorkan

Country/State : Poland-Trzebinia /France-Salvizinet

Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou   Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:34 am

Kikimalou wrote:
The SAFARI Ltd Penguin toob is not a priority for me, the quality is not at the same level...

Not bad but I have so much model to buy Rolling Eyes

So you do not have these models? shame . Sad . and you know someone on the forum who has the entire collection in a tube with a series of "Penguins Toob"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou   Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:29 am

Congratulations Kiki!! Very cute and beautiful newcomers Very Happy cheers It's lovey to see how nicely they fit to Colorata penguins Very Happy My Colorata penguins also can't wait to say welcome to new friends Very Happy bounce

From cartoons about penguins, have anyone seen "Surf's up"? Very funny, I recommend Very Happy Very Happy bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou   Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 pm

thank you Ana cheers
Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou   Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Thank you Christophe for another great walkaround cheers . These have been on my wishlist since I heard they were being released. I like them a lot...obviously a shame about the writing. Personally I think it's worse on the gentoo as I display my models facing forwards Wink

I have Surfs up on DVD...I thought it was really funny too!

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou   Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Congratulations Christophe cheers Cool
these two little guys sound great! Wink
your images and comparative thank you. sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou   Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Thank you Steve and Jean-Luc.

Even if the COLORATA penguins are still my fabs as a serie, those nice COLLECTA are very good surprises and of course more interesting models than one more Emperor penguin Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou   Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy feet : The 2012 COLLECTA Gentoo and Rockhooper penguin walkaround by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2