Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou

Go down 
+7
ken yeo
Wildheart
widukind
skysthelimit
SUSANNE
Ana
Kikimalou
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:52 am

Yesterday came a batch from Rusty and, in this batch, was the SAFARI Ltd Bactrian camel.

I guess it is time for a Bactrian camel fashion parade  Wink  Laughing  

Sorry, no MOJO FUN, COLLECTA or BULLYLAND but, next year... Who knows ?  drunken

SCHLEICH 2005
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SAFARI LTD 2008

PAPO 2011

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Great comparison Kikimalou! Very lovely and professional photos, fantastic pleasure to watch Very Happy Very Happy
And quite beautiful trio too Very Happy My favorite from this 3 is Papo I love you
From all bactrians figures I have seen the most beautiful are, I'm sure, Lineol adult and young. I love you I love you I love you I also love Schleich young one Very Happy
Thank You very much for sharing Christophe cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

I LOVE these pictures cheers
Just look at the different hair-dos Laughing Laughing

This kind of comparisons are worth gold, - and especially when made by you, Christophe,
Those pictures are fantastic flower

Thankyou VERY much...keep ´em comming bounce bounce cheers

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Papo for me, thanks Wink
If you have Lineol's, could you post that one please?

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Thank you for the pics Kiki!! My favourite camel is the Papo!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:31 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I LOVE these pictures cheers
Just look at the different hair-dos Laughing Laughing

This kind of comparisons are worth gold, - and especially when made by you, Christophe,
Those pictures are fantastic flower

Thankyou VERY much...keep ´em comming bounce bounce cheers

Embarassed Thank you so much Susanne. This kind of compliment also worth gold, especially when made by you cheers

Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:34 pm

These are some very usefull pics Cristophe! None of the 3 is bad looking nor perfect. I would love to add the Papo one to my collection.

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Thank you for your nice comments Ana, Robert and Andreas Very Happy It matters you like the job Wink

ana wrote:
Great comparison Kikimalou! Very lovely and professional photos, fantastic pleasure to watch Very Happy Very Happy
And quite beautiful trio too Very Happy My favorite from this 3 is Papo I love you
From all bactrians figures I have seen the most beautiful are, I'm sure, Lineol adult and young. I love you I love you I love you I also love Schleich young one Very Happy
Thank You very much for sharing Christophe cheers cheers cheers

There is some Bactrian camels I love too and of course the LINEOL cheers But not only the LINEOL Laughing

skysthelimit wrote:
Papo for me, thanks Wink
If you have Lineol's, could you post that one please?

I have the last LINEOL and I will show better pics... But not now Sleep

widukind wrote:
Thank you for the pics Kiki!! My favourite camel is the Papo!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I love also very much the SAFARI ltd, it has really something Cool
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:36 pm

Wildheart wrote:
These are some very usefull pics Cristophe! None of the 3 is bad looking nor perfect. I would love to add the Papo one to my collection.

Thank you Minhea Very Happy PAPO is a good choice indeed... But again, SAFARI Ltd is very fine too Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 pm

For Robert and Ana  cheers  I have one pic of my LINEOL, I will do more soon !

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

And some Camels I love very much too  I love you

The REISLER, this model break my heart each time I look at it, it is really a love affair  drunken

The small PFEIFFER, TIPPLE-TOPLLE  Very Happy

The 1970's HAUSSER ELASTOLIN  Cool

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:17 am

This three Bactrian camels are consider quite good and obviously the only attraction to me is still Papo.

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:31 am

Kikimalou wrote:
For Robert and Ana cheers I have one pic of my LINEOL, I will do more soon !
I absolutely love these two camels cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 am

Fantastic review Christophe, wow it's hard to decide which I like the most as they look wonderful in your photos. My favourite though is the Lineol Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:58 am

Thanks Chris, modern or vintage but my favorite is Lineol cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
For Robert and Ana  cheers  I have one pic of my LINEOL, I will do more soon !

Yes, Kiki, that's the only picture of them I've seen and after seeing I fell in  I love you They're calling me  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
More photos? My heart will beat faster  bounce  bounce  bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:28 am

Christophe, many thanks for giving us such a fantastic topic. I love it! My wish? More and more comparison topics like this! bounce bounce
OK, with these great pictures it is easier to make a good choice and as the comparative is correct showing simiilar figures, of similar sizes, prices and eras, my choice is done considering only these 3 as the topic suggests.
In almost all points the Papo camel is the best, better legs, smaller paws, smaller head, good detail, interesting pose, good proportions, longer legs, narrower body. Only the winter appearance of the Safari gives him a lot of cameloyd character. But very easy, Papo is definitively the best for me and my modern bactrian camels are the old and new Papo! Laughing
The Lineol is unsurprisingly almost perfect, mainly the brilliant legs, you're lucky owning it! cheers

Last edited by Roger on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:16 am

I think it is the same for me Roger, I like the winter coat of the SAFARI ltd Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:59 pm

I made a walkaround of the old LINEOL Bactrian camel. You can watch it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:52 pm

Could anyone add a comparison with the CollectA Bactrian camel please ?

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:57 pm

RtasVadumee wrote:
Could anyone add a comparison with the CollectA Bactrian camel please ?

Together with whic one ?

If nobody else makes a comparison, I can try later tonight if my telephone will co-operate   Laughing
The collectA camel is wonderful ...also drunken

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou EmptySat May 09, 2020 7:07 pm

Ups, sorry..I puted the photos not here, but in your topic Ben .. Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou   papo -  SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

SCHLEICH, PAPO & SAFARI Ltd: The modern Bactrian Camel confrontation by Kikimalou
Page 1 of 1