Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your Customised/Repainted models !

Go down 
+59
Joliezac
tonihan24
pipsxlch
RtasVadumee
Burgerenby
Bonnie
Caracal
spacelab
Giulia
Pardofelis
kessan
barracudacat
zirkoon
Dum_my
Noémi
koniminiatures
JonasV
ulinuk
Chris Sweetman
Bloodrayne
Dorkan
Steve170
GoldEagle
Melekh
AlvinCK
carlysulli
Yurumi
weaselfan93
lucky luke
Roger
SeanieP
Gulogulo76
shane ryan
SyLoBe
Regy
scot(t)
sortepletter
krista
skysthelimit
Saarlooswolfhound
Katty
PeGe
Sumo
ken yeo
Deseo
JackyLovertjex
STORMnl
animalluvr6
Elros Alvar
A-J
widukind
Ana
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Pluisje1998
Rio
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 10:56 pm

Lydia is a very talented painter!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 8:15 am

Many thanks friends

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:10 pm

Recenly a Kosta's repaint of a tiger inspired me to repaint the face of my Schleich tiger [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], tough obviously I was unable to reach the level of perfection of Kosta, but still now my tiger looks much better than before:

Original (or almost original, since muzzle and teeth/mouth has been already repainted long ago):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And now. Incredible that I've lasted so long in notice that the eye colour needs to be changed Embarassed

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:14 am

The red eyes of this tiger is the main reason why it took me so much time to buy it, congrats for fixing that. However, despite that inaccurate colour, even your first close-up of the original model shows how well-done the face of that figure is.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 10:29 am

I cannot understand why amber eyes have to be repainted in green and seem more accurate to both of you...
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 6:33 pm

And now my new Schleich emperor penguin, than after size comparison with my other penguins I decided to turn into a King penguin:

Original and new head. Bill elongated with paste instead sharp it with cutter, as it was a but short. The bad thing of the repaint as King is that the mold have sunken guidelines for be painted as a Emperor, matching with the orange patch in the neck and the black border on sides. So changing the shape of colours in these zones is tricky.

Original and repainted wings. I liked a lot how resulted the detail of painting the tiny rows of feathers.

Original and repainted underiwng. The main issue here is that the joint between wing and body is so wide that the wing seems so short. Just a black shade in the joint make the illusion of a much more realistic, longer flipper.

And finally the feet, claws are rounded and thick for obvious safety reasons, I prolonged them by adding paste. Left foot is raised but I think it's not a problem since this is a possible position in a walking penguin.

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:51 pm

The repaint is good of course but the greatest success is the "resculpt" of the beak and feet. This is the kind of improvement that makes us realize that many figures from major brands are not the realistic models we deserve, well done !

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:56 pm

Fantastic work, this penguin is a mess, one of those figures Schleich should avoid and to not include in their range. It works better as a king penguin with your repainted colors and slight adjustments. I love the back color!

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:21 am

These are really clever adjustments and it now looks beautiful! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:27 am

Very Happy Applause Cool
Back to top Go down
tonihan24

Country/State : croatia

PostSubject: Tonihan24's repaints   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 9:56 pm

Hi, this is my first post here, although I have been silent observer for some time. Here are some repaints of popular brands I've done in the past few months :) :) Still have to finish the tiger's tail. I'm using postimage for picture upload, hopefully everything goes well Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:37 pm

affraid affraid affraid These repaints are GORGEOUS!! You are so talented! I absolutely love big cats and you did an amazing job. Every spot and stripe is exquisite!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Gosh! Your felines are absolutely incredible! That's the maximum level of perfection, the Kosta-level! I almost can't recognize the Schleich tiger in this model!

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 9:17 am

Glorious repaints! Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 12:13 pm

Wonderful repaints dor a very realistic result! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 1:08 pm

Wow, these are absolutely amazing!! cheers cheers cheers
So much detail, every spot and shade of colour, they all now look so incredibly realistic! Very Happy It is clear to see that you have loads of talent, what an incredible array of your repainted models! cheers I can't wait to see more! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
tonihan24

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 4:28 pm

Thank you all for the kind words! I'll try to post more of my recent repaints in the near future :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 5:41 pm

Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:04 pm

It is correct here but I can turn it into your own topic if you wish.
You are clearly a top painter, those are not normal repaints, they're just gorgeous!
It is even more exciting because felines are wonderful creatures and very popular among us. Presenting an Iberian lynx is a little cruel for me, luckily I have another fabulous repaint from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that saves me from getting green. Laughing I really hope we will see more of your works on forum.! bounce bounce

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 2:23 am

excellent work ! well done, especially the side image view of the tiger. After looking at it for a while it just seems to become 'real' ! (is it heading for the door ?)
Back to top Go down
tonihan24

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:30 pm

Again, thanks a lot :) I'm very grateful. Roger, I'm fond of the idea, your assistance is highly appreciated :) More repaints will come soon, this time not just wild cats.
Back to top Go down
tonihan24

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 3:13 pm

Hi guys, here are some of my other repaints :) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:50 pm

Really fantastic, some figures, like the hyena, result really much better! cheers

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 9:54 pm

These look all so professional, fantastic work, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Also love [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s penguin custom, very nicely done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Customised/Repainted models !   Show us your Customised/Repainted models ! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Customised/Repainted models !
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next