Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022

Go down 
+43
Bonnie
landrover
Mgarat
costicuba
Wilorvise
bjarki12
Dark Pegasus
Shanti
Tarunyada
sadie3112
Dum_my
ulinuk
Carola
NightLioness
Miss Jane
arafan
Pony
LeeAnn
Florian
Bloodrayne
NandO
christinavanderschouw
aandmkw
SyLoBe
Kikimalou
animalluvr6
Saarlooswolfhound
JonasV
Mastiffcat
animallover4jesus
Fisva
Jolinem
ken yeo
SUSANNE
Elros Alvar
STORMnl
widukind
Roger
scot(t)
Naisu-tyan
HKHollinstone
Ana
A-J
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Beautiful dapples!! Do you have any tutorial how to do them? :)

A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Thank you sunny
I don't have any tutorial yet, but I still have to paint the other side of the Welsh, if you like I could take some pictures and turn it in some sort of tutorial? But I'm still trying it out, so I can't garantee this is the best way to dapple a horse Wink

Ps. It might look like I know what I'm doing... But I first try things out In my head but "in my head" is not always the same as "in real life" Wink

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:29 pm

A-J wrote:
Thank you sunny
I don't have any tutorial yet, but I still have to paint the other side of the Welsh, if you like I could take some pictures and turn it in some sort of tutorial? But I'm still trying it out, so I can't garantee this is the best way to dapple a horse Wink

Ps. It might look like I know what I'm doing... But I first try things out In my head but "in my head" is not always the same as "in real life" Wink

Oh, I would love to see such pohotos! :) If it is not too much work for you, then I would appreciate to see how do you dapples... Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:11 pm

A-J wrote:
Here's another update on the Welsh,
I've started with the dappling, I'm trying out a new technique and I hope it'll work...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What a gorgeous colour !!!! cheers

It could be a smoky black  ( Black with one very visible cream gene) ? I have seen these "lion-coloured"  horses among Iceys . They have amber eyes too , - awesome !!!!! drunken

A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Thank you susanne cheers
And thanks for pointing out the amber eyes!

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Whoa, my last update was november 2014 affraid
Time for some more CMs then Very Happy

I'm currently working a repaint of a small doggie for Karin (NightLioness).
He's going to be a Slate Merle Border Collie. A colour that's less known than the Blue Merle. But, to tell you the truth, a Slate Merle is actually the true "blue" merle. Because the so called Blue Merle is a black dog with the expressed merle gene and the Slate Merle is a blue coloured dog with the merle gene study

Well, I just had to share my discovery. Wink
Anyway, Here's what the original model looked like:

And here's his current appearance.

I'll show you more pictures when he's got more paint Very Happy

Last edited by A-J on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:57 pm

He's looking good! cheers Nice work so far!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:51 pm

They look great, can't wait to see them finished. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Thank you both Very Happy

Here's another update:

Last edited by A-J on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:25 pm

Very very nice! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Gorgeous!

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Looks promising Very Happy And that last horse.. It's beautiful Shocked I'd love to see more! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:30 pm

She looks adorable drunken

I would love to see more also, - how does her face look ? Very Happy

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Ooooh cheers drunken drunken
Stunning little doggie <3

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:39 pm

Aww :) so cute! Great work! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
And that last horse.. It's beautiful Shocked I'd love to see more! cheers

Actually I own that gorgeous girl nowadays! ^^ I never uploaded good photos of her, and now I'm not able to do that.. She's stunning I can tell you that :) cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:01 pm

Thank you Anna, LeeAnn, Julie, Susanne, Karin and Jonas flower

SUSANNE wrote:
 how does her face look
I'm working on that right now Wink . I just gave her a new nose as the nose of the original had somehow faded away...

JonasV wrote:

Tarunyada wrote:
And that last horse.. It's beautiful :shocked: I'd love to see more! cheers
Actually I own that gorgeous girl nowadays! ^^ I never uploaded good photos of her, and now I'm not able to do that.. She's stunning I can tell you that :) cheers

I think I might have a photo of her somewhere on my laptop study
Ah, here it is, not my best photo, but ok:

Back to top Go down
christinavanderschouw

christinavanderschouw

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:04 am

gorgeous! cheers Both the doggie and the horse!

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Thank you Christina sunny

The border is finished. Here are some pictures:
I hope you like her, Karin Smile

compared to the original:

Last edited by A-J on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:36 pm

If I like her?! I love her! Very Happy
Can't wait to hold her and to introduce her to my other Border Collies.
And of course your Irish Wolfhound cheers

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:38 pm

A-J wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Tarunyada wrote:
And that last horse.. It's beautiful :shocked: I'd love to see more! cheers

I think I might have a photo of her somewhere on my laptop study
Ah, here it is, not my best photo, but ok:

Oooh what a beauty <333 Thanks for the photograph, AJ! Such a beautiful repaint, well done Applause And Jonas, you're so lucky to own this beautiful lady Very Happy

AJ, your border collie looks lovely as well! Is blue merle the same colour as Australian shepherds have?

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:58 pm

I'm glad you like love her, Karin Very Happy

Thank you Julie
Tarunyada wrote:
AJ, your border collie looks lovely as well! Is blue merle the same colour as Australian shepherds have?
Australian Shepherds do come in different merle colours. So, yes. But they are often tri coloured blue merles wich means that they have reddish brown fur on their heads and paws.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:32 pm

A-J wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:
Australian Shepherds do come in different merle colours. So, yes. But they are often tri coloured blue merles wich means that they have reddish brown fur on their heads and paws.

Thank you, AJ Very Happy I find Australian Shepherds such beautiful dogs <3

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:51 pm

It's been a very long time I updated this thread. I had almost forgotten it existed Shocked
While the holidays are almost upon us, I see some time to update this thread and keep it updated Very Happy

These were finished back in October. The left one is an (made in china...) Old English Sheepdog puppy that has been repainted. The little lynx beside it came as an OF from a sts member and has now finally been repainted.

Also, I've been working on a chihuahua that's going to be a Schipperke (a belgian dog breed that is considered to be the smallest herding dog).
And I made him a friend out of clay :)
They've both made more process already, but I haven't taken photos yet.

Ooh and there's also the swap gift I made for Aleksander (Dark Pegasus)

I'll try to post updates and more projects soon santa

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Great new additions and repaints etc. Very Happy I especially love the old English sheep dog puppy. drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022   A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A-J's CMs, Playmobil updated January 17, 2022
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next