Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm

I missed some of your additions! You have a wonderful taste to select great figures!
I am glad the Portuguese squadron arrived safely! Very Happy

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Ooh, what is that ara? (Macaw..?) Is it a Papo bird? Those are very nice additions - and gorgeous photographs of them. (I wish I could do half as well!)

The Kitan club bear is lovely, looks just as good here as in his promotion picture... He might have to go on my search list as well. The Kaiyodo giant rabbit is on there already. Laughing It's a very nifty figurine, beautifully sculpted - and looks even better in your pictures than the catalogue ones... Congratulations on the newcomers!

Last edited by koniminiatures on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Great newcomers, they are all beautiful.
Congratulations cheers
The ara is from Schleich Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Fabulous additions again, Anna cheers

I just LOVE that rabbit/hare, - what brand is he ? rabbit

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Wow! I have the same question as Susanne: What brand is that beautiful Belgian rabbit? It is really wonderful -- Kaiyodo-level quality. Amazing.

The others are amazing too. Congratulations Anna!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Thank you friends for so nice comments! cheers I'm so glad you like my newcomers.
Lea, the ara is indeed Schleich (it was 2013 new) Very Happy thanks for very nice compliments about photos too!
Susanne rabbit is Kaiyodo, I found it on ebay for 4USD, in general this figure must be one of the cheaper Kaiyodos probably scratch

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:50 pm

I love the bear--pose is great.

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:11 am

Thanks for the info on the ara, Bryan and Anna. Schleich have picked up their feet with their bird quality, apparently.

Ana wrote:
Susanne rabbit is Kaiyodo, I found it on ebay for 4USD, in general this figure must be one of the cheaper Kaiyodos probably scratch
NNNOOOO... I mean, YEEESSS! That rabbit is one of the more expensive Kaiyodos, I believe - the cheapest I've seen him go is $20; the most expensive $40-something! Massive congratulations again on that lucky, lucky rabbit - what a find! It must have been bringing you telepathic luck with all of its four, happily-intact feet even before he actually came to you, for you to have found him at such a price!
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:13 am

wow Anna, nice additions.. specially the rabbit and BEARRRR.... cheers cheers cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:16 am

Congrats Anna cheers

koniminiatures wrote:

NNNOOOO... I mean, YEEESSS! That rabbit is one of the more expensive Kaiyodos, I believe - the cheapest I've seen him go is $20; the most expensive $40-something
This one?

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:46 am

Big congratulation Ana, the new Kitan are fabulous and the old BRITAINS are so... BRITAINS drunken.

By the way, wher is your new Oyster ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 am

Oh, niice, looks like the bigger brands could learn something from Kitan (a rare Japaneese brand I assume?). And the big rabbit also! It's really fantastic cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 am

That bear is soooo good. If I would have Anna's skills I would just patch the seams on the neck, pure perfection...

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 am

Wow Anna, so many beautieful newcomers, especially from Japan Sad(o)):Sad(o)):Sad(o)):

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 pm

skysthelimit wrote:
Congrats Anna  cheers

koniminiatures wrote:

NNNOOOO... I mean, YEEESSS! That rabbit is one of the more expensive Kaiyodos, I believe - the cheapest I've seen him go is $20; the most expensive $40-something

This one?

Oh, man. How have I missed that one? And, more to the point, how can it be I learn of that one only after having splurged on a haul of Kaiyodos way past my budget this month already? Shocked Thanks for that link - now I just hope he keeps until I have a bob or two to spare..
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 1:56 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
Thanks for the info on the ara, Bryan and Anna. Schleich have picked up their feet with their bird quality, apparently.

Ana wrote:
Susanne rabbit is Kaiyodo, I found it on ebay for 4USD,  in general this figure must be one of the cheaper Kaiyodos probably scratch

NNNOOOO... I mean, YEEESSS! That rabbit is one of the more expensive Kaiyodos, I believe - the cheapest I've seen him go is $20; the most expensive $40-something! Massive congratulations again on that lucky, lucky rabbit - what a find! It must have been bringing you telepathic luck with all of its four, happily-intact feet even before he actually came to you, for you to have found him at such a price!

Well, then I had some luck indeed Very Happy  But I think some sellers put always high prices for their items, and often you can find the same figure from other seller for much smaller price.   

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation Ana, the new Kitan are fabulous and the old BRITAINS are so... BRITAINS  drunken.

By the way, wher is your new Oyster ?  Laughing

Haha, the oyster, not sure if it's part of my collection (maybe because it has no eyes?) but it's very very realistic indeed, and it's soft inside, and very playfully can be open and closed :) Funny little thing Razz 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

skysthelimit wrote:
That bear is soooo good. If I would have Anna's skills I would just patch the seams on the neck, pure perfection...  

Bear is very lovely I will consider your idea, it's tempting studysunny 

Thank you for all the nice comments friends!! Very Happy sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Ana wrote:
Haha, the oyster, not sure if it's part of my collection (maybe because it has no eyes?) but it's very very realistic indeed, and it's soft inside, and very playfully can be open and closed :) Funny little thing Razz 

That oyster is really excellent, I bought a few KITAN too and, maybe it is teh first oyster of my collection Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:23 pm

I got some new figures recently. Nice package from Mojo, big thanks to James Conolly for that!!!!
I also bought two new Papo figures in Amsterdam, I was so happy to see some of 2013 Papo news there in toy shop cheers including my most wanted anteater bouncebounce Here Mojo Pronghorn with two Papo's . I can't wait until my Papo anteater meets Mojo tamandua, I'm sure they will look soo nice together.

In Mojo package were also some double animals and catalogs. I received few copies of my Brazilian tapir and second giant panda. I'm happy to have panda double, I think it's lovely addition to  collection of my son Very Happy
Nice friendly looking pandas, and realistic too Very Happy

I also got some new birds, Mojo vulture already had own walkaround photo session, it's great figure but Kaiyodo bottle cap king fisher is something absolutely amazing, I adore this bird. I love you

Also big THANK YOU to Agata for a trade, I hope to paint this one soon. Oh, and I'm sorry for delay with sending my trade Agata, will do it during coming week 100% Embarassed
Here is photo of takin before painting Wink

Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Wow Anna , I love this figures Very Happy cheers Cogratulations cheers
But I am disappointed by Anteater Sad

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Thank you Bryan !!! sunny
But what's wrong with anteater? I really like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:30 pm

Ana, it is always a different experience to see the figures watching your magic photos! Very nice additions! I still need some of these Mojo and also the Papo giant anteater. Others are also great and looking forward to see your Agata takin painted. bounce Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 pm

So many lovely newcomers again Anna cheers cheers cheers  Big congratulations cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you Bryan !!! sunny
But what's wrong with anteater? I really like it Very Happy
I don't like this colour it's too dark Sad
But he's an beautiful figure Very Happy and I love the tapir cheers Thank for this nice figure Very Happy 

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Wonderful adds Very Happy The tapir is your work?! VERY nice! Now we have all tapir species represented? Almost well, the three big species : Schleich Malayan, CollectA Baird's - and now yours cheers 
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Thank you Roger, Bryan, Andreas and Carola cheers

Carola, yes, almost all species of tapir now. And mountain tapir is also possible to get but not from toy brands indeed :) Wink Few years ago tapir lovers have nothing to choose from and now bounce

Bryan, yes, anteater would look better in brighter colors indeed :) But shape is nice Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next