Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 11:04 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ahhh! Roger, you are right !! It IS from the pets TOOB !! It just never occurred to me geek cheers

Wasn't it the hedgehog we asked directly to Safari? They didn't know it either. Laughing The same pets could be found in the Pets bulk bag , I believe these bulks do not show anything different from the traditional toobs.
Now it is not misterious and rare anymore. Sad Laughing

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 3:48 pm

Lovely again, those cats are all nice
Also love the flazen liver chestnur roan color so unusual
and again; That frisian! LOVE LOVE LOOoovveEE

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Thank you so much for nice comments, everyone!!!  I love you  cheers  sunny
TheLastStardust wrote:
Really great additions! cheers The resin foal is sO cute!! <3
Are you going to paint her...? Very Happy And do you know what brand the hedgehog is....? it is so adorable!! I love you

Thank you! Yes, I'm going to paint the foal, but I don't know when I will do this Very Happy I haven't decide the color yet.

SUSANNE wrote:
Absolutely wonderful additions, Anna affraid

That horse Chewie is so lovely, I just can't believe it I love you
The fjord from Noemi is adoreable as an Exmoor pony. cheers

Laughing Laughing I think the Persian cat from Papo is not angry ...that is just how they look cat

The hedgehog is from Safari as far as I can see. We are much in doubt about it...some say it is from a TOOB, but I can find a toob with a hedgehog in it scratch  Anyway, it is extremely rare Very Happy

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

The hedgehog is from Safari as far as I can see. We are much in doubt about it...some say it is from a TOOB, but I can find a toob with a hedgehog in it scratch  Anyway, it is extremely rare Very Happy

So is it the misterious hedgehog a TOOB figure? scratch If we are all talking about the same, may it be the hedgehog from the Pets TOOB? study Let me know and I move it on TAI tot he right place. Very Happy

The hedgehog is not from Safari Ltd, it is a Japanese brand model, I don't remember which brand, I suppose Eikoh or Epoh  scratch
EDIT: I've just checked, this is Kaiyodo hedgehog Smile

Dum_my wrote:
Lovely again, those cats are all nice
Also love the flazen liver chestnur roan color so unusual
and again; That frisian! LOVE LOVE LOOoovveEE

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like the Friesian! sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 9:11 pm

I got some new models in the last two months and this time not only the horses Very Happy But I'll show the horses first, anyway Wink

A big, Traditional sized Friesian horse model Jools, sculpted by Josine Vingerling. I'm going to paint it as Barock Pinto
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Shetland pony Horst, sculpted by Nikola Behr, I got also a second one which I'm resculpting currently.

And the most adorable little gift from Nikola as well, Collecta Camargue mare repainted by Nikola in this beautiful red dun pinto color!  I love you

As I said, not only horses arrived to my collection. Also this most impressive American bison model from Mountain animal studio:
I just can't wait to paint this incredible model. The sculpture really captures the beauty of this majestic animal, I'm in love!

I also got the zebra from Mountain Animal studio, I like it a lot! Smile Possibly I will paint it as a representation of pre-historic horse species or perhaps a zonkey  study

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 10:29 pm

It is always a pleasure to see your premium addtions! cheers All these figures are the result of very talented artists and they surely found someone that knows how to appreciate them. Every single figure is precious, including the kind CollectA repainted gift. The color is almost misterious on that Camargue. I love especially the Frisian and it is good to know that you will not paint it just black. Laughing I am also very curious to know what you will do with that zebra, I am not 100% sure a prehistoric horse will work on it once often hooves are not like in modern equines, I guess. Though, whatever your hands do, is a warranty of quality. Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 2:55 am

Great addition Anna! Big congrats and thanks for the gorgeous photos!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:03 am

Thank you for comments Roger, and Donny! cheers

Roger, yes, I realize that if I would change it to prehistoric horse it would probably mean some details would need to be resculpted Smile I haven't decided yet but somehow the head of this model makes an impression of something prehistoric. Can't explain why Laughing

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 5:31 pm

Very nice models!  It would be great to see you try a prehistoric paint job.  In theory, you wouldn't have to do too much resculpting since there are a lot of one-toed species.  

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:00 pm

Congratulations Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Thank you Barracudacat, and Andreas! cheers

Barracudacat, I think I will need to educate myself on that subject! I only have some basic idea about horse's evolution but have never read quite much about each species. I sure will need to, before starting customizing that one study

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:29 am

Ana wrote:
Thank you for comments Roger, and Donny! cheers

Roger, yes, I realize that if I would change it to prehistoric horse it would probably mean some details would need to be resculpted Smile I haven't decided yet but somehow the head of this model makes an impression of something prehistoric. Can't explain why Laughing

Laughing You are right, it is slightly reminescent of a moropus or some other chalicothere, I guess. These are not horse ancestors but close related and I hope you're not thinking to transforme this figure so dramatically. affraid I am sure you have a good idea for a recent relative.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:28 pm

I love your equine additions, Ana! They are beautiful and also that book about horses impressed me... Did you got model horses from Josine directly or from MHSP etc.?
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Hello Valeriia! Thanks for your comment Very Happy
I got the resin Jools directly from Josine when it was still available. She sells all her works through her website, (https://vingerling.blogspot.com/?m=1) each is usually available only for limited time. I got a couple more of her resins that way too. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 1:50 pm

Ana wrote:
Hello Valeriia! Thanks for your comment Very Happy
I got the resin Jools directly from Josine when it was still available. She sells all her works through her website, (https://vingerling.blogspot.com/?m=1) each is usually available only for limited time. I got a couple more of her resins that way too. Smile

Thank you! Sadly, her models available in a very few quantity for short period of time. Need to watching her blog...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28