Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 12:48 pm

Thank you so much for so nice comments Kikimalou, Andreas and Roger cheers cheers Crocodile

Christophe, I really consider the second edition of these lessons, I really do. It's hard to believe it was so long ago! Must think about it with a more detailed plan, and when I have it I'll write in the right part of the forum. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 8:54 pm

Ana wrote:

Christophe, I really consider the second edition of these lessons, I really do. It's hard to believe it was so long ago! Must think about it with a more detailed plan, and when I have it I'll write in the right part of the forum. Smile

Your badest student will do it's best to come cheers
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Wow Anna !, you got the feline figures of Lu Feng Shan, they are awesome!Shocked I hope I can have them someday here in my hands. And the figures of the fjord and argali of Noémi are wonderful. Congratulations Very Happy Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:10 pm

Thank you, Miguel! Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:

Your badest student will do it's best to come cheers

Laughing I had no bad students in this group at all so I don't know who are you referring to?
The Crazy Macaque - Kikimalou, however, is very welcome! Smile

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:09 pm

My collection is really growing this Spring, even despite (or maybe thanks to?) rather cold weather as for this season Laughing I got these 3 lovely Schleich cats from Maja-Maus, I was looking for that British shorthair cat from a long time Smile I like all 3 of course Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also got a wonderful gift form a friend, the book about horses by Rien Poortvliet. I love the drawings, wonderful illustration, the stories, especially stories about 2 lovely shetlands and I like also the paper figures included in the book. What a lovely gift sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Nice additions again Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Oh, the book by Rien Poortvliet is sooo nice! I love you

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Thank you, Andreas and Yvette!! cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:47 pm

What a wonderful, wonderful and unusual and beautyful book Shocked Applause

And congratulations with the lovely cats ! They relly mark the super-time of Schleich cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 12:16 am

Ana moved from Horse and Bird to Horse and Cat. Can you guess why birds have gone? cat Wink
That's a very beautiful book and these Schleich cats are probably one of the reasons why Schleich got so much prestige during these days. Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 11:53 am

SUSANNE wrote:
What a wonderful, wonderful and unusual and beautyful book Shocked Applause

And congratulations with the lovely cats ! They relly mark the super-time of Schleich cheers

Thank you, Susanne! Very Happy I agree about the cats coming from "golden times" of Schleich indeed Smile

Roger wrote:
Ana moved from Horse and Bird to Horse and Cat. Can you guess why birds have gone? cat Wink
That's a very beautiful book and these Schleich cats are probably one of the reasons why Schleich got so much prestige during these days. Very Happy

Hahaha, Roger, I hope these cats will not eat any of my birds Laughing Thank you for good words Smile

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 9:27 pm

Lovely additions Anna ! Congrats sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyMon May 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Laughing I just noticed the drawing of jackdaws pickin loose wool from the back of the pony Very Happy

I somethines see craws sitting on the back of my horses in spring, plucking wool. It must make a wonderful, soft lining for their nests Very Happy
Not to mention that the horses seem to enjoy it !

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 9:20 am

Thank you, Florian! Very Happy

Susanne, how nice! I think it must be lovely to see how animals interact with each other in such peaceful way and are getting mutual advantages in the process Smile The stories like that make me happy. And also it makes me happy cause it involves horses and the birds, maybe it could be a better scene for a logo for my studio after all, haha! Laughing
I think you would enjoy reading this book, it shows a lot of lovely situation like this one Smile

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:53 am

Oh, wonderful book Anna Very Happy
Rien Poortvliet has many great books, but this must be a jewel from him!

And congrats on the Schleich cats <3 The good old times drunken cheers

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 10:13 am

Congrats.
I am a big Rien Poortvliet fan, I have five of his books now and I named my playmobil ponies after his shetties when I was young.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Oh my, I haven't updated this topic in ages!
Thank you for your kind comments Karin and Tessa! cheers Tessa, I'm glad to hear you like R. Poortvliet works so much too! I would like to have some more of his books in future Smile

I have some news I got in the last several months Laughing Here they are:
Some unpainted resin animals Very Happy The dog is a gift from Noemi! The bongo is also sculpted by her Very Happy The little foal is also a resin model but I don't know who sculpted it, I bought it on the Live Show two weeks ago Smile

I like the dog very much, it's Hanoverian hound breed if I remember right. It's my first dog figure in scale 1:9 Smile

I also got some cute cats and a hedgehog! Thanks for the hedgehog, Tessa! Cats are from Papo.

Is he angry or cute? I can't decide Razz

And, I was able to paint the horses I got last year! I customized their manes. Fjord from Noemi has become an Exmoor pony. Friesian got a braided mane, I know that braids are not popular here but I like it that way Wink

And, last but not least, a cold-blood horse from Noemi! This is Chewie resin painted by Aleks (Dark Pegasus studio). I like the unique flaxen liver chestnut roan color   I love you  I like this heavy boy a lot Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Beautieful additions Anna :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Wonderful aditions Anna Very Happy cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Thank you, Andreas, and Jean Luc! cheers cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Really great additions! cheers The resin foal is sO cute!! <3
Are you going to paint her...? Very Happy And do you know what brand the hedgehog is....? it is so adorable!! I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Very nice additions! I love the horse pics, beautiful light and models.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Absolutely wonderful additions, Anna affraid

That horse Chewie is so lovely, I just can't believe it I love you
The fjord from Noemi is adoreable as an Exmoor pony. cheers

Laughing Laughing I think the Persian cat from Papo is not angry ...that is just how they look cat

The hedgehog is from Safari as far as I can see. We are much in doubt about it...some say it is from a TOOB, but I can find a toob with a hedgehog in it scratch Anyway, it is extremely rare Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 1:25 am

SUSANNE wrote:

The hedgehog is from Safari as far as I can see. We are much in doubt about it...some say it is from a TOOB, but I can find a toob with a hedgehog in it scratch  Anyway, it is extremely rare Very Happy

So is it the misterious hedgehog a TOOB figure? scratch If we are all talking about the same, may it be the hedgehog from the Pets TOOB? study Let me know and I move it on TAI tot he right place. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 8:58 am

Ahhh! Roger, you are right !! It IS from the pets TOOB !! It just never occurred to me geek cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next