Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:22 am

Beautiful additions, congratulations

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Both customs are wonderfully sculpted with great poses. cheers
Congratulations to you and your son! Very Happy Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Thank you very much for all nice comments Scott, Elephant Maximus, Florian, Tim and Roger!!! flower flower flower 
And, yes you are right, these two customs are my best additions of this summer/autumn  Very Happy   sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Holy onager! what an incredible figurine! Hugest congrats!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:18 am

Thanks Philipp, yes this onager is incredible indeed cheers Also it's inspiring in many ways Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:40 pm

Phantastic additions Anna!! The onager is very very beautieful cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 am

Thank you Andreas!!! cheerscheers

November started for me with more animal figures again Very Happy Also I bought few at the zoo at the end of October so here I'm showing my newcomers all together  Smile

My new mammals, Papo grizzly, fox and rhinos I bought in the zoo, Yowies I got in trade with Taylor (thank you!!!) and others came from MPV yesterday. I'm quite happy with most of them, especially Papos (each of them, wow for grizzly, wow for rhinos I love you and this fox is super). Saola and fenneck are also very nice. But oryx is for me quite disappointing Rolling Eyes right rear leg is 30% longer then left one, body is too short and legs are quite curved in production or transport, anyway it will stay in collection, it has quite lovely face and it's rare species. But wow, Bully wisent is nice Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another photo from different angle :) Rhinossssss Very Happy

I also get some farm animals, Breyers (llama and donkey) and CollectA sheep Very Happy

And two new birds Very Happy

Last edited by Ana on Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:51 am

I know Susanne make excellent walkaround of Papo peacock but I'm so impressed with this figure, I just had to add few more photos here. Very Happy

It walks so proudly, like a real peacock Very Happy

Also his back side is very well done :)

It wins in comparison with my former favo CollectA one, but well, they can also stay friends Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:10 am

How great figures and specially wonderful pictures! Very Happy
Well, if you think Papo peacock is even better than CollectA it is a figure to think about. Very Happy
I haven't seen yet the Papo grizzly but it looks a great figure indeed, the rhino I have too and it is very nice although I like a little more Safari version.
I remember my criticism about weird proportions of CollectA oryx but being it the species it is of course I added it to my collection and although all these minus I got pleased with its dynamic pose and it is a figure I like.
Short bodies and legs with different sizes are two traditional characteristics of CollectA figures. When I see this oryx it looks the back of the animal is swallowing the front but it gives an impression of a forced movement of an animal that is running away from a predator what contrasts a lot with the well appreciated old Schleich oryx.
Also, it is not easy in terms of manufacturing to make an antelope with so fragile legs and horns in an almost dramatic movement. The balance need to be compensated with wrong sized legs, I guess. Eh, another long commentfrom me , Embarassed Congratulations! cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:27 am

Thank you Roger! I like long comments of course ;)this is forum about, isn't it?
I remember your posts about oryx, however on catalog pictures I think it looked better than in real. Nevertheless it is rarely represented animal in toy figures thus it will stay. And his head is really lovely done. It had to be difficult in production indeed with this movement and thin elements. If I had lot of free time I would think about customize this oryx to give it better proportion.
About peacock it's surely something to consider. e:)CollectA however has probably better size? Papo is quite a big thing.
Thanks again for commenting! flower

Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:28 am

Congrats Applause 

SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 am

Great additions! Even though I do not collect Asian animals. I LOVE the Indian rhinos! great new bunch.

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:27 am

Excellent additions Ana! I love the Breyers. I love you cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:30 am

Congrats on the new models Very Happy Love the fennec fox! Great new models Applause 

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:37 am

Thank you Robert cheers , Shawn sunny , 4U Like a Star @ heaven  and Night Lioness!!!! flower

Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:47 am

Wow, some amazing animals there! Congratulations! My favourite is the Bullyland Wisent or Zober in my language!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:24 am

Great herd! I love the photos :DAlso Papo Grizzly stands proud protecting his friends.

The Peacock is indeed magnificant, Papo caught the right spirit just there!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:05 pm

What a gorgeous bunch Shocked cheers 

And such wonderful photoes Applause Applause 
I almost burned my dinner watching and watching again  geek lol!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Wow Anna, a big lot of phantastic animal figurines cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you Carola sunny  Bojan flower , Susanne rendeer lol!  and Andreas cheers !!!

Susanne, I hope your diner was OK anyway What a Face sunny 

Bojan
, this "zober" sounds similar to Polish word for this animal: żubr cheers

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Nice additions Anna. Congrats.Applause Applause 

Attis

Attis

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Congratulations Ana!

This figures look all very nice.

The Bullyland Wisent and the Papo Grizzly is in my wishlist too.
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:10 am

wow congrats Anna, what a great add... and i like your photo so much....cheers cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:42 am

Wow congratulations Anna, I love the peacock, it's so detailed! I'm still after the Wisent (although I shouldn't be, I seriously have no room at all for more plastic figurines!!). These are all lovely, thanks for the extra photos of the peacock, be nice if Papo made a pea-hen too;)

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:49 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
.... These are all lovely, thanks for the extra photos of the peacock, be nice if Papo made a pea-hen too;)
cheers cheers cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next