Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)

Go down 
+78
bjarki12
Derek Larsen
WhiteLightning Wolf
Shanti
Anne from Norway
Noémi
ferrugineigula
Saien
Gary 17
Tarunyada
Phexedrine
TheLastStardust
sadie3112
costicuba
Taos
Dum_my
Dark Pegasus
Bonobo
Wilorvise
signatus
A-J
ulinuk
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Attis
NightLioness
Florian
elephas_maximus
LeeAnn
Katty
Cyhyraeth
landrover
Tiermann
Tove
koniminiatures
mreyder
NandO
Sumo
AlopexLagopus
Fisva
75senta75
MartinH
arafan
Carola
aandmkw
GoldEagle
resti
Bloodrayne
stef1000
Chris Sweetman
WILLYBACOMAN
Elros Alvar
Bernyto
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
pm64
VASILIS
bojan
lucky luke
animalluvr6
carlysulli
Pony
Dorkan
Roger
ken yeo
Kristie
Sergey
Wildheart
PeGe
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
sauroid
SeanieP
skysthelimit
Ana
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:53 pm

You got Heritage!! I love this guy Very Happy He looks fantastic in a light bay or chestnut, maybe even palomino bounce

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Thank you LeeAnn. Yes, I think I need time to decide. Chestnut is one option I was thinking about but I consider also few different colours, even classic champagne maybe. Palomino would be lovely but I'm afraid of this colour, I feel more sure in painting darker colours. study Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 4:11 pm

Ooh champagne would be gorgeous! I'm the same as you, I much prefer painting darker colors. But I suppose practice is the best thing. Razz

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:32 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you dear Karin!! sunny sunny sunny
Yes, I will use these miniatures for photos, I already took some new pictures and will show them in the coming week too Smile bounce Wink

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers drunken I love you

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 am

Wow those mini accessories from Karin are amazing! Shocked They are SO nifty! I guess a lot of fun photoshooting can be done with those Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Beautiful horse miniature accessories. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:20 pm

Thank you very much Carola and Paige!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm

I like these little pieces of furniture a lot. Very Happy It was very nice from Karin to send them to you, mainly considering you wanted it so much as a child. :) This Morgan is another wonderful figure, I am sure you'll find a good color to it. Very Happy

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:52 am

Ooh, now, that Heritage... Strapping. I'll be watching like a hawk for painted-up updates of it, just so you know. My retinae will go all dry and wrinkly. It's great that you got one - I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Those dollhouse accessories from Karin are marvellous, too! I always have to go "No. Nonononono." when I see these things.. "Think of miniature tanks, planes, submachine guns.." But they are great. The wee dishes, scales and bin are especially darling! Wonder how they're made..

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Such cute accessories! I think he'll look lovely no matter what colour you choose Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 am

Thank you Roger, Lea and Abby!!! cheers

Lea, haha, oh well, I hope your eyes will be OK. Honesty, I planned to give time to this painting and not be in hurry, I cannot have many (*"many" -> read "more than one" Wink ) of such wonderfully sculpted horses so I would like to celebrate long and slow painting this time. drunken

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 3:59 pm

I'll live, I'm sure. That sounds like a good plan, to take your time and relish the process. I'm sure he won't be left entirely solitary eventually either - after all, he does already enjoy smaller but equally equine and beautifully-sculpted company with your other horses (and zebra!) already.

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 pm

Lea, I'm glad you will survive, I didn't even put a primer on the Morgan yet pale Wink

Meanwhile few other animals arrived to my collection. And also a very handy shelf for animals (already overloaded  Laughing )

First, a very nice horse from Carola, my first Breyer Traditional, the Snowman Very Happy I love the story of real Snowman very much, maybe my favourite famous horse story I love you That was one of the reasons I wanted his portrait at home. Another reason was the fact that it's quite nice sculpt, one of the nicest Breyers perhaps?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you Carola!!! flower flower flower

Two very lovely models made by Joan: oryx and Andean vulture. Thank you for trade Joan!! cheers cheers I hope to paint them in near future Very Happy

This little resin horse in scale 1:30 arrived some time ago but I'm not sure if I've already shown him in this topic. Smile ( It is resin AA Dauntless, Norman Cob by DonnyChaney, painted by Jennifer Kroll. I gave him name Beachboy Blues because of his colourful happy coat and sad face with blue eyes. Although he is not a Norman Cob in this coat, he must b another breed.)

And here comparison with Achille:

And last but not least, a lovely present from my husband, new, (designed and handmade by my husband Very Happy) shelf for my collection cheers  (Andrew's elephants are still unpainted, it's just grey primer on them)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:49 pm

So many gorgeous models! Shocked Snowman is very handsome Very Happy Are you planning on seeing the movie?

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Wow..congrats for the new models Anna. They are great.
The  Snowman is beautiful. Two wonderful models by Joan...
and I realy like the nime of this handsome horse: `` Beachboy Blues``. A like to play blues on my guitar :)
And so wonderful collection you have. Great choices of animal models...
and beautiful shelf, made by your husband. Wonderful present :)

I have two questions.. First, which brand are the lion and lioness ( next to the Papo lioness) ?
And second, I know one very nice, small tiger made by Joan (I think) ...do you have it? And is it possible for me to get it?
Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:28 pm

Very lovely additions Anna:) congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:38 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
So many gorgeous models! Shocked Snowman is very handsome Very Happy Are you planning on seeing the movie?

I didn't know about the movie about him Very Happy Of course I would like to see it! Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
Wow..congrats for the new models Anna. They are great.
The  Snowman is beautiful. Two wonderful models by Joan...
and I realy like the nime of this handsome horse: `` Beachboy Blues``. A like to play blues on my guitar :)
And so wonderful collection you have. Great choices of animal models...
and beautiful shelf, made by your husband. Wonderful present :)

I have  two questions.. First, which brand are the lion and lioness ( next to the Papo lioness) ?
And second, I know one very nice, small tiger made by Joan (I think) ...do you have it? And is it possible for me to get it?
Thank you :)

Thank you Kosta!!! Very Happy Nice to hear you like the name of the little  horse Very Happy It's an Elvis Presley's song title. The song comes  from quite kitschy movie but I like it (the song) nevertheless Laughing (I have a strange idea to give names to all mini resin horses and all the names should come from titles of Elvis' songs)

Lion and lioness are very old toys I found once in antique store. They are made by the company Tipple Topple, and these mould were released for the first time in 1920ties. I will try to find some close up photos of these two. Anyway, I try t repair them, they had some serious damages, I repaired the worst parts with epoxy but they still need some renovation and probably new paint job.
The tiger by Joan? I think you mean the Thylacine female (Tasmanian marsupial "tiger")? She's still available in Likaon Wildlife Models shop Wink

widukind wrote:
Very lovely additions Anna:) congratulations

Thank you Andreas! cheers
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:29 pm

Very Happy That`s cool idea..about to give the names from Elvis Presley's songs titles :)
Just for fun...I want to show you something funny on a Elvis Presley's song : ``hound dog``

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Very Happy The video is from 2009, from tv show colled ``Vip dance`` It`s version of ``Dancing stars`` , but with two stars and two dancers in a team.. :) I`m very skinny here Very Happy
Thank you for the info about the lions. From far, they look very interesting :)
And about the tiger, sorry , it`s my mistake...it`s made by Harriet, not Joan.
Now I found it...This is the tiger:
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm

What a lovely and talented husband you have Anna cheers Congrats on your new additions (especially snowman, he's so sweet looking!)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Ohhh! That Snowman is SO beautyful cheers
I could not help it...had to check the price on MPV Shocked , so ..no Breyer Snowman for me Crying or Very sad Laughing

Beachboy Blues is lovely also, - he surely does look a bit blue, - perhaps he and Snowman can go for a run together ? May cheer him up ? Laughing

And those SHELVES cheers cheers
Hurray for your kind and talented husband...your collection is marvellous, - even more so standing on a wonderful shelf like that Applause

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Wow! Shocked  I love Beachboy Blues!! cheers  and very curious how you will paint Joan's models!
Congratulations! (also on your nice shelf! Wink  )

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:19 pm

Great additions and very beautiful shelf from a kind husband! Congratulations! Very Happy

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:19 pm

Oh my!!! Your photo with your animals all together is... STUNNING!!!! Wonderful Anna Applause Applause Applause Applause

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Congrats on your additions ! And those shelves are so cool, your husband built you a super gift !

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:42 pm

Happy to see Snowman, he looks good in his new home cheers He is a great mold indeed. Perhaps yes, one of the better Breyers, moldwise.

And I love the name for Beachboy Blues Cool It is so perfect!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)    Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to Ana's collection, update July 2nd, 2018 :-)
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next