Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:55 pm

Beautiful again! I just love the Safari LtD Quarter Horse repainted by you, it looks amazing in this colour!!! cheers Very realistic Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:27 pm

OM!!!! Shocked Shocked I lOVE my horses, Brynna look's so preety and Brego, like all your customs is Sublime drunken drunken affraid affraid

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 8:36 pm

They're looking so great all of them! cheers
And ofcourse, lovely cappiccino looks so nice! I can already see him wearing fancy western tack drunken I should really continue working on your custom Jonas bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Jonas, although I am not quoting you I've read your comment. I appreciate a lot all your effort to make the best NSH possible. Actually, I think the conformation of the NSH is more perfect than the Alter Real. Mainly because of the legs. It doesn't mean that it in pictures is more exciting than the previous horse. Though, I confess that after these pictures, I am liking more and more Freja and I enjoy to see this strong girl showing a very calme nature when compared with the Akhal-teke you made for me. Very Happy
The Bay horse is very showy , a good concept to be explored by brands like Schleich. From some angles it looks superb, from others not so much, maybe the long neck doesn't fit very well with the pose, maybe I'm just saying silly things.
Safari's repaint is wonderful as well as that pinto. You keep showing us lot of horses full of personality and all of them are very different. cheers

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:29 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

My package had [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you so much Jonas! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:38 am

cheers cheers cheers

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:23 pm

cyclops cyclops cyclops
cheers cheers
cyclops cyclops cyclops

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 10:04 am

I like your very different customs!!! The bay one is my favorite!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 9:52 am

Thank you all people very much for you kind words! Very Happy cheers cheers I've read them all. Wonderful that you like my work so much!
Specially happy I'm that you Alvaro and Roger and A-J are happy with what you will receive sunny
More photos of newer customs will be released soon =D

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:00 am

Well maybe I can do it right now. But only one photo Very Happy
Alvaro's last cust: Shadowfax.
Would you ever believe Bullyland models are really that nice! The paint job is one big thing what makes their models look too toyish. This is how he was some time ago and there's still something I'll paint. Do you like or not? =D
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Will share more photos sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 10:24 am

Jonas, you are amazing! All these horses have their own charm.
So many different poses and colors, even a unicorn! Very Happy

The photos do them well, I can even see the shades of blue in the tail of the unicorn.
A-J and Dust, wauw! All horses made by your hands are gorgeous ^^
But I think you need a little break now? :3

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:11 pm

"Do I like it or not?" scratch

What kind of question is that? bounce Of course I like it! cheers Can't wait to see more of him. Very Happy (And I think you can update your title Wink Laughing )

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Wonderful...... Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:24 pm

NightLioness wrote:

The photos do them well, I can even see the shades of blue in the tail of the unicorn.

cheers cheers No, Im just a regular guy from the North Very Happy I think its bcos I've been with horses so long time - watching them and and making notes of their herd behavior. I really enjoy both, being with horses and customizing my own! cheers
Many thanks dear Karin! sunny cheers You made me really happy =)
Haha Im doing four horses at the moment so there's no break in my sight. Laughing

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
"Do I like it or not?" scratch

What kind of question is that? bounce Of course I like it! cheers Can't wait to see more of him. Very Happy (And I think you can update your title Wink Laughing )

Haha glad you like that little piece you can see =D I'll show more soon!
Maybe... lol! lol!
Thank you, LeeAnn! sunny

Jetty wrote:
Wonderful...... Applause Applause Applause

Dank je wel! sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:02 pm

jonesee wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

cheers cheers No, Im just a regular guy from the North Very Happy I think its bcos I've been with horses so long time - watching them and and making notes of their herd behavior. I really enjoy both, being with horses and customizing my own! cheers
Haha Im doing four horses at the moment so there's no break in my sight. Laughing

Maybe, but I think otherwise Very Happy Wink
That is just the thing what interests me most, animal behavior. (Not only horses ^^)
You're welcome Jonas :3 ^^ Aaah, oh well, after those 4 horses then? XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:35 pm

NightLioness wrote:
jonesee wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

That is just the thing what interests me most, animal behavior. (Not only horses ^^)

Awws Embarassed I love you
Me too! I just love to sit with myself against a hay bale and just see what the horses are doing.. Mostly eating Razz
cheers I actully have some models to be customized.... Rolling Eyes

And got more bodies today... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:25 am

Shocked I wish I had that much bodies... and time.. Rolling Eyes
I'm very curois what they all will look like bounce

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:44 pm

A-J wrote:
Shocked I wish I had that much bodies... and time.. Rolling Eyes
I'm very curois what they all will look like bounce

Laughing It's not so nice always... XD
That might take a bit time but will see what I'm gonna do Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Wow jonas... i missed so mutch@! Sleep

What A BAUTIFULL new horses you have made apsolutly beautifull.
the with bullyland is indeed very nice! Very Happy
i like the crazy uncorn for alvora...
But the brown zwedisch horse is do like the most her pose is not like the other so nice and elegant yet so strong !

Ans you have so many body their my god! I would love to see what they all became
and like a-j said.. i wish i had the time ... i have a lot of ideas .. but never the time! Razz
But its becauming falll here maybe soon i will have time !
Untill them i will enjoy looking at your wonderfull horses! Bravo ! Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 10:06 pm

jonesee wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
jonesee wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Me too! I just love to sit with myself against a hay bale and just see what the horses are doing.. Mostly eating Razz
cheers I actually have some models to be customized.... Rolling Eyes

And got more bodies today... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Laughing

That would be so nice! I wish I had a place like that <3
Just sitting, on a sunny day, watching the herd doing their thing.
When I was younger, I walked with my 5 cats (really!) to a near school play area, letting them do their thing, playing and such. And when I called a cat, he or she came to me for some cuddling or purring back like: Yeah, I'm still here! I miss those days. I love to see animal behavior. I can stand for hours at a time by a enclosure at a zoo watching herd and social behavior.

That is one big pile! I see some interesting figures, some even half way in the proses haha.
(Halloween is coming, shopped of heads... Twisted Evil :p)

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Wow jonas... i missed so mutch@! Sleep

What A BAUTIFULL new horses you have made apsolutly beautifull.
the with bullyland is indeed very nice! Very Happy
i like the crazy uncorn for alvora...
But the brown zwedisch horse is do like the most her pose is not like the other so nice and elegant yet so strong !

Ans you have so many body their my god! I would love to see what they all became
and like a-j said.. i wish i had the time ... i have a lot of ideas .. but never the time! Razz
But its becauming falll here maybe soon i will have time !
Untill them i will enjoy looking at your wonderfull horses! Bravo ! Very Happy

cheers sunny Embarassed I love you
So many thanks, Demi! cheers Great you like the Bully guy, I actually noticed that I've ever seen a repaint of her... confused Glad you like him x3
Aww! Great to get good feedback of Freja, my ugliness lol! I tried to make her look like that! ;D

Yes I can say there's too much of them! And maybe I've too much time also... Rolling Eyes Should really have a break customizing... I'm pretty tired sometimes..
You know I'd just love to see your work again, I like your horses a lot! I hope you really will show us something very soon! Very Happy
Haha you're, as everyone always welcome to leave a comment what you think about my CM's! cheers cheers sunny Very Happy

NightLioness wrote:
jonesee wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
jonesee wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

cheers I actually have some models to be customized.... Rolling Eyes

And got more bodies today... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Laughing

That would be so nice! I wish I had a place like that <3
Just sitting, on a sunny day, watching the herd doing their thing.
When I was younger, I walked with my 5 cats (really!) to a near school play area, letting them do their thing, playing and such. And when I called a cat, he or she came to me for some cuddling or purring back like: Yeah, I'm still here! I miss those days. I love to see animal behavior. I can stand for hours at a time by a enclosure at a zoo watching herd and social behavior.

That is one big pile! I see some interesting figures, some even half way in the proses haha.
(Halloween is coming, shopped of heads...  Twisted Evil :p)

Yes.... But I feel so ashamed to go there again. I haven't been there almost 1,5 year now... Shocked Shocked Im shocked too xO I really miss those times. Ok I will go there on staurday! Its time to do it now! Very Happy
Wow, five cats and you walking on the streets  I can really imagine that... So cool! = D Aww so cute xD Little Karin and her legion! hihi Im dying xD <3 =3

lol! yep, that unicorn body... xD Some quite horrible ones there... = D

I know, its so plaintive to think back old good days when we were just small innocent kids... geek Sweet.. and funny pirat Very Happy I'd like to go to some nice farm with you and just sit back. I love you

Last edited by jonesee on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Hey all!

I wanna share something. I was browsing the laptop and found some treasures.. ^^Here is photos of my older work sunny
Sorry for the quality these aren't good photos Wink

The avatar!
Here you cans see two Pintos. The Papo cust is from this years spring and this stallion for A-J I made some weeks ago Very Happy
Old good days ^^This one was a chestnut welsh pony I made when I was about 14.
W.I.P
Fisrt she was like this. A pinto funny looking girl Very Happy
You can't really see the horses here but maybe you recognize that those are the first horse I showed in this topic. Maybe I'm glad you its a bad photo...  lol!
A black mare
Loved her but she's sold and that's what I regret silent
Karin's Ricca! cheers I really like her  Embarassed  Very Happy
Alavaro's mare!
LeeAnn's Primadoona Boy W.I.P  clown
A mustang!  afro
Probably one of the less beautiful by me... Laughing
Lol XS  Shocked   Laughing
Anglo arab mare!

Hope you liked my old work and photos. That made me really think why I originally started to make customs. I love it. flower

Have a nice day and good night! cheers

Last edited by jonesee on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:51 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Gorgeous photos as always! I love the first horse Laughing

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Gorgeous photos as always! I love the first horse Laughing

lol! lol! Wow Laughing
Thank you so much, LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 8:19 pm

So many nice, lovely, wonderful, horses cheers Onnittelut! cheers (my google-translatish attempt on Finnish)
It's nice to see some sort of time line of you. Your older horses are wonderful too, even though you didn't have the customizing skills you have now, they're still full of character!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next