Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Pegasus

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:12 am

All horses are awesome, but I can't stop watching at my model - he is going to be pearl in my collection !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 9:54 am

*O* soo glad you are back to show your customs Jonas! cheers  They are all so beautiful! and the fairy pony I sent you is allready so marvellous! *___* Is she allready done? or just a WIP?? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:16 am

Jonas, it is really great to see your fantastic works again. It was even better if your great photos were in their normal position. Laughing
Karin is right, we should prevent some words once our forum is also visited by young members, but the Finish accent turns it almost not noticiable. Wink Laughing
Your works are always improving, you're extraordinarily talented! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:03 am

I just noticed that you have the jumping Connemara from Bullyland for repaint Shocked

I just can't wait to see what you can make out of this interestiong model bounce cheers

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi all and thanks for all the nice words sunny and I'm sorry for the lack of mistakes I write (iPad isn't the best one when typing on sts) and my cursing Laughing

I think I'm just gonna leave the photos like that so you all can give a little neck massage for yourself Very Happy

Many thanks KARIN : ) I'll watch my language better lol xD

LEEANN ALEXANDER TEsSA thank you Very Happy

SUSANNE your info was really helpful! Thanks for the tips and your compliments. Im kinda bad with colors and all horse stuff nowadays. Once you think you know enough you stop learning and that's what happened to me lol.
Yes the Connemara from nardien! I don't even know if I wanna customize her she's amazing :)
Anyways I'm happy to see you in my thread : )

ROGER hello croc! obrigado Very Happy haha I'm sure you enjoyed trying to see the photos normal way! Haha
Your so nice! : )

NARDIEN dank je wel! The fairy pony oh she's so nice. Happy you like her too and she s wip Wink

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:04 am

Jonas ! Jeej Very Happy
Great horses! Love the TWH mare she is great :)
All the other horses are good to and so lovely they are already have got new homes yet :)
Really like to see that you are back.
Just a hilighter on the forum i think Very Happy I love you bounce
So ceep up the good work and dont forget to post all those lovely horses :)

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:52 pm

OMG Jonas!!drunken They look Awesome, the friesian, Oleana's pony and soo many others looks so beautiful!! cheers cheers cheers affraid affraid sunny sunny

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Wow, Jonas, you are busy!!! Love to see all of your projects and there are so many!! And btw. thx for the free neck massage.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi Jonas..... THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!! and they are stunning, I love the "new"Friesian  , and the tinker mare was a great surprise!   I love tinkers.....   Laughing
I will make a topic of them when the weather is better for taking photo's,  it's been raining all day  and the light is terrible....
But I wanted you to know that I am very Happy with them!
could it be......??!!
Yes it is .... first suprise from Jonas....
and the Friesian .... who is stunning! so much more "stallion"then the Original!
Thank you Jonas!  cheers  I love you  cheers
ps, love the little drawing!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:46 pm

What a wonderful parcel, - Hurray for JONAS cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:23 pm

cheers cheers cheers Such a kind gift from Jonas Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 9:12 pm

Congrats Jetty Very Happy Great Jonas horses you got Very Happy

Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Why did I see this thread just now?! Jonas, I saw your instagram the other day, but didn't realise how pretty the models actually were! So much talent! Loving the sabino shire! Will follow this thread as it already is full of eye candy! Razz

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Dum_my wrote:
Jonas ! Jeej Very Happy
Great horses! Love the TWH mare she is great :)
All the other horses are good to and so lovely they are already have got new homes yet :)
Really like to see that you are back.
Just a hilighter on the forum i think Very Happy I love you bounce
So ceep up the good work and dont forget to post all those lovely horses :)

Thank you so much Very Happy Im super glad to read so much nice feedback! cheers haha aww! And you know its so good to se you too Very Happy I love you Ill post as soon as I get back to home sunny

Elros Alvar wrote:
OMG Jonas!!drunken  They look Awesome, the friesian, Oleana's pony and soo many others looks so beautiful!! cheers cheers cheers affraid affraid sunny sunny

Gracias Alvaro Very Happy

Shanti wrote:
Wow, Jonas, you are busy!!! Love to see all of your projects and there are so many!! And btw. thx for the free neck massage.. Wink

I am really lol. Atm we're having our autumn brake so finally got a moment to breathe. Very Happy Haha you're very welcome lol!

Jetty wrote:
Hi Jonas..... THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!! and they are stunning, I love the "new"Friesian  , and the tinker mare was a great surprise!   I love tinkers.....   Laughing
I will make a topic of them when the weather is better for taking photo's,  it's been raining all day  and the light is terrible....
But I wanted you to know that I am very Happy with them!
could it be......??!!
Yes it is .... first suprise from Jonas....
and the Friesian .... who is stunning! so much more "stallion"then the Original!
Thank you Jonas!  cheers  I love you  cheers
ps, love the little  drawing!

Thanks for the photos! You're welcome sunny Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
What a wonderful parcel, - Hurray for JONAS cheers

Tack för dig, Susanne cheers sunny Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
cheers cheers cheers Such a kind gift from Jonas Very Happy

cheers cheers

NightLioness wrote:
Congrats Jetty Very Happy Great Jonas horses you got Very Happy

Dank je wel Very Happy Very Happy

Drakulka wrote:
Why did I see this thread just now?! Jonas, I saw your instagram the other day, but didn't realise how pretty the models actually were! So much talent! Loving the sabino shire! Will follow this thread as it already is full of eye candy! Razz

Oh you did? So glad you like them, and btw I loved to see your projects in the SWAP thread. They were just fabulous drunken cheers Very Happy

exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation exclamation

Photos of my latest projects coming this week Very Happy sunny Have a great week all lovely people I love you

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Some weeks ago I started this shire horse project. I wanted to mix up the old and new shire mares. Just to see how two such different models would work that way. Got kinda excited about it so I also started a third shire project lol. Laughing  Well here's some photos of what I've done since then. Very Happy
These were my plannings after I had cut their heads off (in cold blood obvi) XD

That's what I got thou. They both wanted not to be girls anymore so I sent them to have a surgery Wink
In this pic you see them in quite early state.
Here's my favorite of them after some customization work done. How do you like the new head with the new highlights? Very Happy

Not gonna show you the other one yet, but instead I can show you the old Schleich shire gelding custom I started. He's gonna be on of those brave drum horses you see in parades, just without the drummer and drums Laughing

How do you like those? I'm sorry for the lack of posts but try to understand me Razz
Currently I have like almost 20 horses under work (again pale ) so at least I got something to post.
And I will, not just everything at once. ; )

Plus I already posted this to the SWAP topic, but this one will be my horse to be sent someone.

Ok I gotta go now
Negative and positive feedback welcome! Have a great day people  I love you  sunny

Last edited by JonasV on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trovalsa

trovalsa

Country/State : from Portugal to England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Oh no! Those poor beheaded mares. Laughing They are looking really good so far, especially the one with the new mare head (heh), she looks very kind and placid, as if she is looking down at a little kid. :) The gelding is looking beautiful, too, very impressive!

I went through your entire thread, your customs are really beautiful, and full of life - I can't wait to see what becomes of these three. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .: Tomás :.
Back to top Go down
http://blue-skystudios.blogspot.pt
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:31 pm

I love them all cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 6:51 pm

Oooh, they look great swapped like that Very Happy Very curious about what colors they will be :3

And again, nice swap horse Very Happy

Can't wait to see some photos of Orana and co Wink Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Lovely

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Oh my goodness! affraid I LOVE the grazing shire body/Princess head like that! I love you I love you I love you I love you

Please tell me that one is a sales piece? I would really love to see that one in a dapple grey or dark bay, or sunburnt black drunken I love you

Dark Pegasus

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Jonas - you know what I think about this horses.... The worst is that - that I want to paint them all I love you I love you I love you and you know that teke x hanno and grazing shire custom are my favourites Applause

Back to top Go down
http://darkpegasusstudio.weebly.com/
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:11 am

Great job.... as Always! cheers Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:41 am

Whcich tool have you used to butchered them please? Very Happy

Congratulation for the resurrection cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 9:45 am

Beautiful Shires, great work Jonas! Very Happy Swap horse looks wonderful too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:43 pm

What a beatifull work in progress.
I really like to see you budger them same way i do now i feel less guilty (A)
That new shire/ grazing old shire looks almost like the collecta percheron (not execly but a little bit)
very nice to see your progessing again.
Don't think about he ones you have to finisch, think about the ones you want to give shape ore colors fist. Maybe tomarrow a idea pops in your head for the 21st horse.. But also an idea to make one of the first 20 horses better! Who knows :) and we have a saying for that in Dutch;
You can leave them where they are, they don't eat bread (meaning; It cost you nothing to just let them 'be'.

I love you  succes for more procress :)
and maybe you have god some mane/tail tips (mini tuttorial)? i really struggle with that Sad
look at my laters custom the tinker mare, her manes are not that good Embarassed

Very Happy Greetings

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next