Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )

Go down 
+46
trovalsa
Drakulka
Dum_my
JonasV
SUSANNE
Roger
Dark Pegasus
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Jetty
ikeashark
Sassyscribbler
sadie3112
WhinnyDoo
Kikimalou
kudu11
Carola
TheLastStardust
A-J
persefone
stecal
costicuba
boba_jagoda
ObsideanWolf
orcagirl26
Tarunyada
koniminiatures
MartinH
ulinuk
Ma650
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
AlvinCK
Geospiza fortis
Pluisje1998
Pony
NightLioness
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Fisva
Shanti
Saarlooswolfhound
SyLoBe
Ana
widukind
animalluvr6
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 12:43 am

I am very curious about the Shire mare projects. I know you can make wonders. Very Happy
The one with old mare body keeps looking like a Shire even with the new head, the other looks a little like a Martian! alien Laughing I'll keep watching to see how they'll progress. bounce bounce

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:35 am

Thanks so mcuh all Very Happy No matter how busy life gets its every time as nice to get back to STS and read your thought friends :) Thanks for every single word!

Pip - How nice you've enjoyed seeing my work! Thanks cheers

Roger yes haha she's quite a strange case lol. Guess Ill try to make her look decent anyway lol!

Demi, dankjewel! Oh you always make me smile : ) sunny Very Happy Now that I got camera again, ill try to some kind of tutorial together, but I'm not promising a thing ok? xD

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:40 am

Hello people! sunny

I wish you've had happy peaceful holidays. I'm already impatient to get back home and school  Very Happy Are you?  tongue
Lately I've not had too much time for my horses, but I thought I could show some work in progress photos again lol.
Here we have my akhalteke/hanoverian cross  Very Happy I wanted to do something little more challenging for a change.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here's also my tinker stallion custom.
The shire next to her is the one I started customizing earlier this year. I think he's my favorite of them all even not finished  I love you
Remember this fella I had customized for Alvaro? Now I got a commission work to make another copy of him king
I have this account on Instagram for my Schleich and one day this Dutch girl was searching someone to customize and bunch of horses for her. Well I was interested obviously and so I got the job  Very Happy I painted/resculpted five or six(can't even remember xd) horses for her. This hanoverian stallion was my favorite of them all.

I guess thats all for now. I'd be glad to hear some comments about them  cheers Have a great day wherever you are  sunny  I love you

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:06 am

*jaw dropped on the floor* I LOVE you doing the more unusual poses for your horses, you challenge yourself and that takes courage and a lot of time. But you pulled it of so darn good! I love you

The last photo of the 'Alvaro horse double' made me drool even more XD

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 12:15 pm

cyclops No words for it Jonas..... they are beautifull!!  you are a Artist! of course I love the TInker.... Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:12 pm

They're just incredible! cheers Love them all Very Happy What's the technique with the holes drilled in the Andy?

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Cool! I enjoy watching the work in progress photos and I'm looking forward to see more cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Beautiful customs! The cantering Andalusian is particularly great Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 2:36 pm

Wow, so many customs on your work bench!!! Very promising, keep us updated!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Keep us up to date Very Happy
Looking so dawm good at this point :)

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Oh wow. Applause

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:17 pm

Jonas, it is great to see that you're working hardly in your wonderful customs and also having some comissions. Your horses are surely among the most beautiful we can see in this forum. cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:03 pm

Thanks so much all Very Happy I'll definitely try to show you as I progress with them. cheers

LeeAnn - I just simply drilled holes with Dremel and then ripped the head off and lastly cut the rest of his neck off with a knife. Very Happy sounding like a murderer Razz

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 1:49 pm

That's interesting! I wouldn't have thought of that Shocked I'll have to try it! I just use my dremel to cut parts, had to get a new one because the dremel fell on the floor and the blade broke off Laughing Embarassed

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 7:38 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
That's interesting! I wouldn't have thought of that Shocked I'll have to try it! I just use my dremel to cut parts, had to get a new one because the dremel fell on the floor and the blade broke off Laughing Embarassed

Yeah sure, try it! Very Happy haha well I've already destroyed most of the little parts that cAme with the set so... Razz but it is a handy thing to have when customizing right cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Absolutely splendid customs as usual. I can't wait to see them all finished, you do such a great job transforming them into something new. Great job! Applause cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:35 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Absolutely splendid customs as usual. I can't wait to see them all finished, you do such a great job transforming them into something new. Great job! Applause cheers

Many many thanks Paige cheers I hope to see some new repaints from you also sunny

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:21 pm

Jonas .. i wanted to send you a pm messege... But he would not send!
I just can not send you a message! Sad

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:19 am

Dum_my wrote:
Jonas .. i wanted to send you a pm messege... But he would not send!
I just can not send you a message! Sad

I got em! Very Happy I was not allowed to log in awhile myself anyway so...But response sent sunny

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:43 am

Hello all!

Here again Very Happy Its spring once again, it feels 2015 just flew by silent Wasn't  that well concentrated on this thread so sorry for that. I have customized more horses though but unfortunately the photos I've taken (with my iPhone lol) really lack in quality haha. Gonna post them on here anyway not just yet Very Happy  So now as I should be sleeping already I decided to share some old photos of my earlier customs.

This one I painted for our own LeeAnn  sunny
Still like my lil pinto trakehner who's living with A-J in The Netherlands =D
I think its so interesting to find these WIP photos of your horses (and see how bad they looked Very Happy )
Remember my very first Princess cust? She looked so fun with the white clay on
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]##########################################
And now I wanna show you something I never did. I made this huuuuge cardboard stable like at least 5 years back and all that is left of it is this crappy photo  Laughing But it looked nice didn't it? Very Happy
And this one was just an attempt to work with balsa wood. Got rid of these all lol!

That's all for now, good night ppl! sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:04 am

Love my Olympia I love you

Wow, those stables are cool! Really like that second one. When I was little I made a huge barn out of only popsicle sticks. Laughing I have photos somewhere.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 1:56 am

Nice to see that you revived your topic! It is great to see you around! Very Happy
You're not the first showing a cardboard stable on forum and I find it impressive! I think in all the time and dedication to make a good place to put your horses using few resources. Those are funny but also emblematic moments of your life as a collector. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 8:35 am

Great to see you around again, dear Jonas cheers

Those stables are wonderful , - it must have been so much fun to make and a play with Very Happy

I look very much forward to see your latest work bounce drunken

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 10:26 am

*hugs* It is so good to see you here again dear Jonas Very Happy

Those stables are really cool! Aaawww, and the old photos brings back good memories <3

Greetings from my herd to you <3

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:10 pm

Great to see you here :)
Loved all the horses each and every one :)

I love you flower

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )   Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = ) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Custom Horses - January 19th - Lots of horses = )
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next