Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to buy CollectA?

Go down 
+21
Manuel Alejandro Gómez
Farm collector
CathB
Malatesta
75senta75
bojan
donny ong
Roger
SommoDracorex
skysthelimit
Ana
Taos
MartinH
ken yeo
remrock02
stecal
SUSANNE
Miss Mufflon
HKHollinstone
Rio
Numa
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:04 pm

There is no custom tax within EU Very Happy

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Even better cheers

SommoDracorex

SommoDracorex

Country/State : Italia

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:36 pm

Sorry if I abuse of this topic but today I found a shop in my town that has just started selling CollectA figures and they going to take all the new models of 2013! I can't believe that I'll never again buy CollectA figures online! cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:00 am

SommoDracorex wrote:
Sorry if I abuse of this topic but today I found a shop in my town that has just started selling CollectA figures and they going to take all the new models of 2013! I can't believe that I'll never again buy CollectA figures online! cheers

I am happy for you! Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:32 am

SommoDracorex wrote:

Congrats!!!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:47 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, Mirko cheers

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Well, Mirko you are one lucky man!
I think there should be a topic with all the places in each countries where we can buy our favourite brands and also online stores!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Bojan wrote:
I think there should be a topic with all the places in each countries where we can buy our favourite brands and also online stores!

There was such a topic, but I can`t find it scratch

Can anybody else ? Shocked

donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Bojan wrote:

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:25 am

santa rendeer

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Taos, some of us get together some times and make a big order. I know I won't be ordering until after Christmas, but we usually get one person to make the order, shipping is shared and then postage is paid from that person's house.
If the order is over 100 Euros, the shipping is less :)
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi Rio,
Thats great to know,next time you are doing an order can you please count me in!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Bojan wrote:

Susanne, is this topic you're searching? scratch
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 1:03 pm

Numaan wrote:
Does anyone know who sells CollectA Models in the UK at reasonable prices?

Numann, the only shop I know in Munich which sells CollectA models is the Zooshop Hellabrunn.
This shop is next to the main entrance from Zoo Hellabrunn.  But prices are not "reasonable", the figures are very expensive. I often visit the Zoo, but I never have bought CollectA figures there. The shop sells also figures by Schleich and Safari.

Have a look at the photos:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

arrow  cheers Apart from that, it´s a great Zoo. cheers

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm always travelling (because of my job) and in Spain I know only one physical place where you can buy Collecta models; in Granada, beside the cathedral, a store called Alcaicería. You can also buy the Deluxe models at El Corte Inglés, but only a few. I'll still searching for new places...
Back to top Go down
CathB

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:24 am

One website from which you can buy Collecta, and lots of other lines, is Mini Zoo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Australia. Yes, it is a long way away from Europe and the UK. But the service is excellent as is the range. Yes, I have ordered from them myself many times (although I am local, being Australian) and have been very happy. The Aussie dollar is low-ish at the moment, so their prices might present good value for some countries.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:34 am

CathB wrote:
One website from which you can buy Collecta, and lots of other lines, is Mini Zoo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Australia. Yes, it is a long way away from Europe and the UK. But the service is excellent as is the range. Yes, I have ordered from them myself many times (although I am local, being Australian) and have been very happy. The Aussie dollar is low-ish at the moment, so their prices might present good value for some countries.

Welcome on Forum! Australia is on top these days! Very Happy
Yes, you're right, the online shop of our friend Jason is a fantastic alternative. Very Happy

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:03 pm

Modellpferdeversand, an online shop in Germany sell the Collecta range. They have allmost all the figurines years back, and they are not to expencive either Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manuel Alejandro Gómez

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Websites where collecta dinosaurs and animals are sold:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Australia recommended are very good people).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Britain highly recommended here also only sell prehistoric and extinct animals).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Germany highly recommended here only sell prehistoric animals and extinct exceptional treatment)
shop.modellpferdeversand.de (Germany is highly recommended)
stores.dansdinosaurs.com (from the United States they only sell prehistoric animals).

I hope I have helpe
Back to top Go down
whitestones

whitestones

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:06 pm

In the UK these two online retailers have a good range of horses :)

http://www.britishequinecollectorsforum.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Anyone know of online stores in the US who have collectA? I know of a handful of stores that only have older or a limited selection of models.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
terrorchicken

terrorchicken

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 1:00 am

I wish I knew as well. I only know Brown House Treasures on eBay and I dont know if they will carry the 2017 figures. Sad
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:11 am

I assume your only looking for Wildlife I take It?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:20 am

I'm looking for anything from CollectA, older or new, wildlife, ocean life, farm life, pets etc. That's what's frustrating is I can't find all the models I need in one place, and I don't want to pay shipping for one model from here and another from there...

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 2:27 am

As of now, Dejankins is the only source for Prehistoric CollectAs.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy CollectA?   Where to buy CollectA? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy CollectA?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next