Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new models of the last weeks

Go down 
+49
Caspian
DavidCaballos
75senta75
Anne from Norway
Benga
ghostme9
Bloodrayne
barracudacat
Tove
FluffySlipers
Shanti
Roger
Wilorvise
LittleLady
Night Elf
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Maja-Maus
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
widukind
Damon
teardrop
Saien
sadie3112
ken yeo
schleich61
Dum_my
Tarunyada
HKHollinstone
Jesse254
JonasV
ulinuk
Arnaud
schleich515686
NightLioness
krista
Ana
Carola
scot(t)
Schleichfreund
Sartje
Tiermann
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Sumo
sortepletter
WILLYBACOMAN
animalluvr6
53 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

Country/State : Germany

My new models of the last weeks Empty
PostSubject: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:41 pm

I would like to show you the new models of my collection of the last weeks :)
[img]My new models of the last weeks Bullyl10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Ferkel10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Kangur10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei31[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei32[/img]
Thanks to Susanne I made this great collection complete Very Happy
[img]My new models of the last weeks Gesamt10[/img]

[img]My new models of the last weeks Katze_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei33[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei34[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei35[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei36[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei37[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei38[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei39[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei40[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei41[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei42[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei43[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei44[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei45[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei46[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei47[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei48[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei49[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei50[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei51[/img]

Last edited by Maja-Maus on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Swenja, these striped creatures are surely very interesting to Schleich collectors. They are funny indeed. Let me guess, the Bully cat also is from Denmark, isn't it? Very Happy
Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:01 am

Roger wrote:
Swenja, these striped creatures are surely very interesting to Schleich collectors. They are funny indeed. Let me guess, the Bully cat also is from Denmark, isn't it? Very Happy

Yer, I think this zebra-look models are lovely :)
No, I bought the Bully cat myself.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:09 am

Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

geek Oh, I have no idea why I thought the cat came from Denmark! geek Laughing
Suddenly your tread exploded, the first time I watched it most part of the pictures weren't posted. Very Happy
Many nice creatures in your collection. Very Happy
About the strips, I agree they are lovely although my favorite of them is the zebra! tongue Kidding. flower
I'll move this topic to Schleich Additions section that you can find under Schleich section. Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:12 am

Roger wrote:
Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

geek Oh, I have no idea why I thought the cat came from Denmark! geek Laughing
Suddenly your tread exploded, the first time I watched it most part of the pictures weren't posted. Very Happy
Many nice creatures in your collection. Very Happy
About the strips, I agree they are lovely although my favorite of them is the zebra! tongue Kidding. flower
I'll move this topic to Schleich Additions section that you can find under Schleich section. Very Happy

I like the zebra very much too flower
I think my favourite of them is the zig (zebra-pig) and of course the Schleich catt 13112 I really searched a long time for this model cat
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:28 pm

A lot of nice newcomers!! Congratulations Maja cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Congratulation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Congrats! I love the cat in the first picture! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 pm

WONDERFUL additions, Svenja Wink

SO many rare ones...I notice that you got a lot of the ones that are being retired this year..geese, dogs, swan, kudu...I have no idea why they retire the beautyful goose-family after such a short time !

BUT most of all, - the old, lying down grey cat !!!!! A true gem. Beautyful, old and rare drunken

The Zig, Zebra, Zangaroo and Ziraffe look very happy to be let free of plastic bags and tags, and stay with you instead of cold Denmark cheers

CONGRATULATIONS sunny sunny sunny

WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Congrats from me to!

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:10 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WONDERFUL additions, Svenja Wink

SO many rare ones...I notice that you got a lot of the ones that are being retired this year..geese, dogs, swan, kudu...I have no idea why they retire the beautyful goose-family after such a short time !

BUT most of all, - the old, lying down grey cat !!!!! A true gem. Beautyful, old and rare drunken

The Zig, Zebra, Zangaroo and Ziraffe look very happy to be let free of plastic bags and tags, and stay with you instead of cold Denmark cheers

CONGRATULATIONS sunny sunny sunny

Thank you so much Susanne flower
i always put the tags off, i like it more this way, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Phantastic new additions, Svenja! I still need that black Bully cat ... And your striped jubilee animals are wonderful Very Happy Seems the old lying cat is only available in played-with condition - mine is quite worn too Crying or Very sad But she's a gem nontheless Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm

What a lot of goodies, congrats! I think my favorite has to be the zebraffe. Very Happy

http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/tetrapod-zoology/

http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:17 am

New models arrived!
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei52[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei53[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei54[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei55[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei56[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei57[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei58[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei59[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei60[/img]
That's all for the moment :)
I really love the toucan I love you
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:41 am

Congrats again, so much newcomers! cheers
I even recommend you to get off the labels or tags, they tend to dis-colour the models in time! Shocked

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Congrats again, so much newcomers! cheers
I even recommend you to get off the labels or tags, they tend to dis-colour the models in time! Shocked

Thank you :)
I think it looks more natural, when the tags are off, I never saw a real animal with a tag running around xD I just like it more this way, and I think I never want to sell them again, so waht does it matter flower
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:51 am

Exactly Maja, and no, i never saw animals with those kind of tags walking around to, although the the cows and animals like that have their tags in their ears these days... Laughing

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:54 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Exactly Maja, and no, i never saw animals with those kind of tags walking around to, although the the cows and animals like that have their tags in their ears these days... Laughing

Very Happy you are right^^ do you have a favourite animal of Schleich which you like most?
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:19 am

Schleich is not by far my most favourite brand in the first place! Shocked
I know about Schleich since the 1970's when i lived in Germany myself, and i had already lots of classics and mini's.
I started collecting Schleich next to all of other brands around 2000 or so.
I do like the older models, like the oryx, old gnu, kudu, old warthog, porkbelley pig and models like taht.
The Schleich lines got better in realism for some years, and now they tend to walk backwards somewhat, and that is sad to see... Crying or Very sad
But mostly, they are the first ones i buy for a new year, as not many other brands are available in shops around here in the Netherlands, only on internet of course.
So after all, Schleich is just another brand for me, i am a big fan of the old brands of the 1930-1970's! cheers

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:27 am

[quote="WILLYBACOMAN"]Schleich is not by far my most favourite brand in the first place! Shocked
I know about Schleich since the 1970's when i lived in Germany myself, and i had already lots of classics and mini's.
I started collecting Schleich next to all of other brands around 2000 or so.
I do like the older models, like the oryx, old gnu, kudu, old warthog, porkbelley pig and models like taht.
The Schleich lines got better in realism for some years, and now they tend to walk backwards somewhat, and that is sad to see... Crying or Very sad
But mostly, they are the first ones i buy for a new year, as not many other brands are available in shops around here in the Netherlands, only on internet of course.
So after all, Schleich is just another brand for me, i am a big fan of the old brands of the 1930-1970's! cheers

My favourites are the cats and big cats :) I guess almost everybody recognized it here :)
But you are right, I like the older models more than the new and I don't like the models of 2013 very much, because the older ones are more realistic.
i only have one classic and that is the walking cat, I really want to have the other 2 classic cats (sitting and stretching one)
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

The older models are more detailed stangely enough in many cases, and more refined, but not always realistic, but that is normal for the time they were made in i guess... Rolling Eyes

I do own a few of those classics now, and many mini's, as i kept them from my youth, because specially those little species were not often made by other company's in that time, like the hedgehog, porcurpine, ermine and animals like that.
I will bring my collection in bigger scales down to only wildlife and related, i only keep farmlife in the old and smaller brands, as they are much rarer of course.
You must have a big collection of those classics then, if you only miss two models! Shocked
It surprised me, when i started to collect more seriously in 2000 with Schleich, that even Torben, the founder of this forum(i am member no.1), bought a classic lion from me, as he didn't have that model in that time of the "Grosse Tiere" Serie.
I had 2 by accident, as i got them from a seller here, who didn't know what he had.
But i recognised the model of this lion, as he looked very much like the later model of the Schleich male lion, the first plastic one...
In older brands, i have much more experience, as i started collecting since i was 6 years old, and i am 50 right now, so brands like Britans for example.
Thanks to collector friends i learned so much more about all of the brands that are around, and that is why Schleich can only be a minor part of my collection, those older brands fullfill my needs much more! cheers
Specially now, like you said before, Schleich is going on a track in the wrong direction sadly enough... Crying or Very sad

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
The older models are more detailed stangely enough in many cases, and more refined, but not always realistic, but that is normal for the time they were made in i guess... Rolling Eyes

I do own a few of those classics now, and many mini's, as i kept them from my youth, because specially those little species were not often made by other company's in that time, like the hedgehog, porcurpine, ermine and animals like that.
I will bring my collection in bigger scales down to only wildlife and related, i only keep farmlife in the old and smaller brands, as they are much rarer of course.
You must have a big collection of those classics then, if you only miss two models! Shocked
It surprised me, when i started to collect more seriously in 2000 with Schleich, that even Torben, the founder of this forum(i am member no.1), bought a classic lion from me, as he didn't have that model in that time of the "Grosse Tiere" Serie.
I had 2 by accident, as i got them from a seller here, who didn't know what he had.
But i recognised the model of this lion, as he looked very much like the later model of the Schleich male lion, the first plastic one...
In older brands, i have much more experience, as i started collecting since i was 6 years old, and i am 50 right now, so brands like Britans for example.
Thanks to collector friends i learned so much more about all of the brands that are around, and that is why Schleich can only be a minor part of my collection, those older brands fullfill my needs much more! cheers
Specially now, like you said before, Schleich is going on a track in the wrong direction sadly enough... Crying or Very sad

Oh I think I used the wrong words. I have only 1 classic model, and that is the cat. My first goal is to collect all cats from Schleich, Papo, Bullyland, Safari Ltd. and AAA and maybe CollectA. AAt the moment I try to find a lot of retired Schleich,nd I have to spend a lot of money to reach this goal^^
At the moment I try to find a lot of retired Schleich, but I have nothing to trade, than money Sad That doesn't make it easier...
It is awesome, that you are collecting for such a long time, I started to collect last year in May, so my collection must be so huge Shocked
I only have about 130 models, most of schleich. But til now I didn't buy the new models and I don't know if I will, because they don't look that good than the older ones.
Maybe I will start to collect other brands someday, but til then, I will try to complete my cat/big cat collection of Schleich.
But until I will finish my apprenticeship, I won't have much money, and my collection will only grow slowly... Sad

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:59 pm

I like a lot the beaver and the toucan. Congratulations! Very Happy

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:23 am

No problem Maja.
If get rid of my dog- and cat collection, so maybe there are some you might be interested in.
You can look into my collections on collectorsquest, the link is under my treads. Very Happy
I won't be to harsh on the prices for you... Laughing

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:20 am

I would like to show you the new models I got :)

[img]My new models of the last weeks Bullyl10[/img]
[img][/img][img]My new models of the last weeks Bullyl11[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Bullyl12[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Bullyl13[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Gepard10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Jaguar10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Katze_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Leopar10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Leopar11[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Lawe_110[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Luchs_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Papo_k10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Papo_k11[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Schlei10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Tigeri10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks Tigeri11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

My new models of the last weeks
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next