Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new models of the last weeks

Go down 
+49
Caspian
DavidCaballos
75senta75
Anne from Norway
Benga
ghostme9
Bloodrayne
barracudacat
Tove
FluffySlipers
Shanti
Roger
Wilorvise
LittleLady
Night Elf
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Maja-Maus
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
widukind
Damon
teardrop
Saien
sadie3112
ken yeo
schleich61
Dum_my
Tarunyada
HKHollinstone
Jesse254
JonasV
ulinuk
Arnaud
schleich515686
NightLioness
krista
Ana
Carola
scot(t)
Schleichfreund
Sartje
Tiermann
arafan
AlopexLagopus
Sumo
sortepletter
WILLYBACOMAN
animalluvr6
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:08 am

Congratulations!  all these wonderful dogs! Quite a few I wouldn't mind getting some day.

Last edited by HKHollinstone on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 am

Lots of beautyful news  cheers 

WOW! You surely did a bargain on those rare , old doggies  Applause Applause 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 11:54 am

Nice newcomers again!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Congratulations! What a great deal on the old dogs! Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:22 am

Time to show you my new models :)
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13602_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13614_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13643_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13644_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13718_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13719_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13748_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14242_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14325_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14648_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14712_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16393_11[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16396_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16398_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 54001_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 62363_11[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 66352_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 66353_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 88321_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 88324_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 88327_11[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 88330_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 88416_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 88417_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 88491_10[/img]
[img]My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 23552910[/img]

I got these nice CollectA animals and the papo cat from a nice friend from Italy :)
I hope many nice models will follow the next time  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:24 am

I will try to make pics of my whole collection the next weeks, they are already all in boxes because I just made a moovement to a new appartement.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:48 am

Wonderful new models Maja! :) The pheasant is goregous!
I am very dissapointed with the new lioness. It is even more ugly I thought... xc
Ok, love the other ones so huge congrsts! Nice to see I am not the only one who is moving to the new home Wink

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:13 pm

The lion cubs are really neat  cheers 

But the new Schleich Lioness, I really don't like her face. The old one I think was much better. The new one looks like the faces that some old/ancient lion statues have..

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Congratulations Maja  cheers cheers cheers 

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Carola wrote:
The lion cubs are really neat  cheers 

But the new Schleich Lioness, I really don't like her face. The old one I think was much better. The new one looks like the faces that some old/ancient lion statues have..

Yes, the lion cubs are so nice, I normally don't collect big cats from CollectA, but I had to take them when I saw them :9

You are right, the old lioness is much better, but she was a present and i collect all big cats from Schleich, so she could not miss in my collection :)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Lovely additions, congratulations again! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sartje

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 10:31 pm

great additions  Applause 

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: New models   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:07 am

And again...  cat   pig 
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13106_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13114_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13124_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13125_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13208_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 13746_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14331_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14349_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14611_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14624_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14640_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14641_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14652_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14693_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 14722_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16313_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16329_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16346_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16377_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16390_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 16392_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 41803_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 41803_11" />
Another Bully cat:
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 66351_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 70441_10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Katze_10" />
Bully lioness:
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Lawin10" />
Bully tiger:
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Tiger10" />
Fleamarket founds altogether, 7 animals for less then 7 euro, not a bad deal :)
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Flohma10" />

I promised to show you pics of my whole collection, so here they are: cheers  cheers 
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Groaye10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Kleine10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Schlei10" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Schlei11" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Schlei12" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Schlei13" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Schlei14" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Schlei15" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Schlei16" />
My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 <a href=My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Vagel_10" />

That should be all. I hope you like my collection :)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:20 am

Congratulations! cheers You have a beautiful collection Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:22 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! :cheers:You have a beautiful collection Very Happy

Thank you very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:53 am

Of course we love your collection. It got really impressive and I was convinced you were only collecting cats, big cats and "some" exceptions! Laughing
Great flea markets you have. Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:06 am

Roger wrote:
Of course we love your collection. It got really impressive and I was convinced you were only collecting cats, big cats and "some" exceptions! Laughing

Yes some exceptions :) i guess there are some more exceptions during the time.. Now i collect dogs and birds from Schleich too Very Happy there are just so many nice animals^^ And of course i found nice people who sell rare animals for good prices to me  cat pig rabbit elephant flower 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:11 am

Wow, congrats. Your collection has grown so much!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:13 am

Beautiful and impressive collection you have! A huge Congrats! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:52 am

Maja-Maus wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes some exceptions :) i guess there are some more exceptions during the time.. Now i collect dogs and birds from Schleich too :Dthere are just so many nice animals^^ And of course i found nice people who sell rare animals for good prices to me  cat pig rabbit elephant flower 

Exceptions are the rule of a collection! Very Happy
It is a fact, it is being easier to get some old Schleich these days. I am even able of finding some retired figures in Portuguese auctions websites, sometimes very cheap. I've found the Irish Setter for less than 2 Euros. Very Happy
I am glad you're finding nice people and collecting happily! Very Happy

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:56 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wow, congrats. Your collection has grown so much!

Thank you, and this is only after two years :) It has grown faster than I could imagine before...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 9:12 am

Very great collection and newcomers!!

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sartje

Sartje

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:30 am

wow great collection Applause 

Schleich Count: 501
Papo Count: 20
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CreationsbySarieanne/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:20 am

What a gorgeous collection of "cats"  cheers

Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:12 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
What a gorgeous collection of "cats"  cheers

You know Susanne, that I really love cats so much Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new models of the last weeks   My new models of the last weeks - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new models of the last weeks
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next