Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part

Go down 
+84
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Florian
pm64
koniminiatures
Katty
PeGe
GoldEagle
Tove
NandO
arafan
AlopexLagopus
donny ong
Carola
sauroid
AlvinCK
JonasV
Taos
Fisva
carlysulli
Pony
JackyLovertjex
Elros Alvar
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
ToxicHyena
Metallisuchus
SeanieP
scot(t)
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
bojan
animalluvr6
STORMnl
Steve170
Bullyqueen
Arnaud
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Kiana84
xfoxx
Vivien
Ana
smithyboy
Cyhyraeth
Mastiffcat
Silver Unicornis
weaselfan93
lucky luke
baltimore zoo
Sumo
Joan Milelire
Wildheart
widukind
landrover
aandmkw
Rio
MartinH
WILLYBACOMAN
Kristie
remrock02
schleich61
Numa
Philter4
MD1985
atabini
Gabe
SyLoBe
Lasersword1973
skysthelimit
ken yeo
Admin
Suebeedo
spikesilkenwolf
Sergey
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
Arrakai
remowshake
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Roger
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:39 am

Congratulations Roger , very good additions (also the snakes Very Happy Very Happy ). I think we have a similar taste because as i ask Nando for a trade i choose from his collection also the snakes, foxes and a squirrel. But he tell me that you was faster sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:02 pm

Very very nice Roger!! Congratulations! And great to see so many new foxes in your collection cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Thanks Andreas and Ana! Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Congratulations Roger , very good additions (also the snakes Very Happy Very Happy ). I think we have a similar taste because as i ask Nando for a trade i choose from his collection also the snakes, foxes and a squirrel. But he tell me that you was faster sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Laughing I wasn't really trading with Nando. He just insisted he wanted to send to me some figures, I told him that I collect all foxes and he sent to me his foxes and all these partners. It was already some time ago although I am only posting now. Sleep Obviously, Nando replied that I arrived first in a easy way to tell that they already weren't available. Nando also gave me the chance of doing what I want with those that I don't collect. Some I'll obviously keep, some already have some owners planned but snakes I don't collect, just pm me telling me which you want. Very Happy

AlopexLagopus

Country/State : italy

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks everyone for your comments! Very Happy
I am a little outdated, as usual, with my additions!
Those have been very foxy days. First the 2 gifts from Susanne, the stupend Papo red fox and the black fox from Safari. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very nice additions! Those old foxes are a pleasure for my eyes drunken
I'l have those two foxes too soon! Laughing

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:01 pm

Congrats Roger, me wants that Papo fox Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Roger wrote:
Thanks Andreas and Ana! Very Happy

widukind wrote:

Laughing I wasn't really trading with Nando. He just insisted he wanted to send to me some figures, I told him that I collect all foxes and he sent to me his foxes and all these partners. It was already some time ago although I am only posting now. Sleep Obviously, Nando replied that I arrived first in a easy way to tell that they already weren't available. Nando also gave me the chance of doing what I want with those that I don't collect. Some I'll obviously keep, some already have some owners planned but snakes I don't collect, just pm me telling me which you want. Very Happy

Thank you, i will do that Very Happy

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Great that your foxy flock is growing, Croger cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Thanks Alopex, Robert and Susanne! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Very nice batch Rogério ! YOU know I love the new PAPO fox but the others are really nice, the anteater too and I love the squirrel pose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:44 pm

A very nice group of large figures joined my collection and I am not sleeping in the garden because I don't have a garden. Crying or Very sad
First the CollectA sable antelope, it is a very nice figure, now that I know it personally I can say for sure that I like best Mojo's version although this one is almost as nice. I like better the horns of the CollectA version but it looks many CollectA have strange body shapes.
The waterbuck is nicer than I thought, though, my favorite CollectA antelope is still the eland. I like a lot this figure, unfortunately horns are bent but all CollectA antelopes in the shop had the same problem. I must say that I like that CollectA make so thin horns and that is normal that they bent.
I started with the dangerous world of horses and there are some. I don't want many more! affraid affraid
The beautiful richly textured and detailed, Schleich Friesian, in black of course. tongue
The pretty Mojo Clydesdale black and white, I am sure if I get tired of horses, my niece will love this one. flower
Also the CollectA black Shire mare . I got speechless when I saw the figure in the shop, it is not a good replica... it is a monument! Shocked
Ana, I confess it was supposed to be yours but I was not able to say good bye to this lady, if I find another... Wink
Well, what is better than a monument? Yes, I have Ana's urial! cheers cheers cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
Very nice batch Rogério ! YOU know I love the new PAPO fox but the others are really nice, the anteater too and I love the squirrel pose Very Happy

Thanks Christophe! Very Happy

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:12 am

Congrats Roger cheers

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:43 am

Congratulations Roger, they are fantastic additions, Anna's urial is exquisite cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:56 am

Congrats Roger! Sad(o)): Very Happy
Very nice figurines!

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:34 am

Congratulation Rogério, you have again very beautiful newcomers and the Urial is incredibly beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:01 am

Congratulations Roger! All of these figures are fantastic, but Ana's sculpture is absolutely over all of them Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:42 am

Big congratulation Rogerio Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Especially the urial and the waterbuck are phantastic and the others are wonderful too cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Thanks Robert, Harriet, Donny, Christophe, Agata and Andreas! cheers

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Congratulations Roger! Sad(o)): cheers
These are beautiful figures, the waterbuck is the best of thie figures, I think Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Gosh ! You surely got some lovely new models, Roger cheers

Anna`s model, - WOW, I must cry, it is so beautyful Sad I love you cheers

AND horses affraid
Yes, THAT is dangerous drunken

NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:41 am

cheers Anna's Model is AMAZING...The Best fo them all affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Congratulations, Roger, very nice newcomers Sad(o)):
Your photo of Anna's urial is just wonderful, with the light falling in from back. I love you I love you

All the other animals are beautiful too. And the shire mare from CollectA is amazing. cheers

Is it possible to get tired of horses question
I think you have to buy another Mojo horse for your niece to love Very Happy flower
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Tove wrote:

I think you have to buy another Mojo horse for your niece to love Very Happy flower

I LOVE that Clydesdale too cheers

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:34 pm

As others mention - you have now entered the dangerous and wonderful zone of horses exclamation cheers

Those are some very good choises, those horses.
Scheich Black Friesian is fantastic. And very good, as we've discussed before, it's the nice baroque Friesian type. Very noble and powerful, yet mysterious drunken (is he then Made in Portugal?)

Also the CollectA shire mare, as you say, she's outstanding. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Really beautiful additions Roger! Haha, so the Shire mare from CollectA turn on her charm and you had to let her stay in your collection Very Happy Laughing Yes, I see she is really amazing! Congratulations! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Congrats! Lots of great models!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next