Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:04 am

jonesee wrote:
Congratulations Carola! I love your bright, good pictures! It is very interesting to read your thoughts of them. Don't ever stop this  Wink 

Thank you very much Jonesee  sunny I have no intention of stopping  Embarassed Razz 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:20 am

Congratulations Carola, you are so good with pictures that you even found a good angle to the new Arabian! You really know how to impress a stallion... well, you know the angle, of course! Wink

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 9:43 am

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Carola, you are so good with pictures that you even found a good angle to the new Arabian! You really know how to impress a stallion... well, you know the angle, of course! Wink

Thank you Roger  Laughing Laughing cheers 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Breyer Stablemates enter my Collection!   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Hi all  sunny 

A new brand has entered my collection: Breyer Stablemates! I had been thinking for a while to try them out, and after a LOT of research I chose a few!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- And before, in their packagaging.

I have a certain passion for European breeds(And drafts especially).
I got this very humble and simple Hanoverian. He is very beautiful, I think. Noble looking!

I was told, the quality of these figurines was a LOT different from Schleich and the like. And that is so true! They are of very fine hard plastic. Reminds me of my fathers old Reislers. But it suits this type of figurine very well, I think. They are also very smooth, with no fur texturing, unlike Schleich, CollectA and others.

This draft horse, I think has a particularly good sculpt! I guess this one resembles some kind of American Spotted Draft breed..? If she had feathering, she could have been a Gypsy Vanner  Smile The original sculpt, however, is called Belgian.

A little sweet foal was with her  Very Happy The 2nd foal in my entire collection.

And ofcourse the handsome Friesian  cyclops He is VERY nice. A quite 'drafty' Friesian I think he is. I like that !

And yet another wonderful draft! Percheron I believe. The paintwork is overall very nice for these little horses. Detail seems fair and the smooth style suits the figurines.

I love him!  I love you 

The size of these figures is very fine I think. Small, but not so small, that is distorts the models, as I think happens when models enter very small scales.

She has such a wonderful face, I think, the draft lady, wow!  cyclops 

Friesian, here with the Schleich and CollectA guys.

And, at last, a Royal Welcome  queen 

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:16 pm

gorgeous new horses!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:35 pm

So beautiful Breyers! sunny I thought that they're bigger but wow! So tiny and so awesome figures! Many congrats, Carola! I just love them Smile Sad Sad 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Those are so lovely, great new additions Carola!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 pm

They are beautyful, Carola  cheers 

And your pictures are so great, that I begin to wish ...no, no, no !!!! I do NOT collect Breyers  Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing 

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Haha, Susanne won't collect them what means that Breyer sales will increase! Laughing tongue flower
Yes, now you have a little collection of stablemates just like me. The difference is that my figures represent light horses while yours are, obviously, more concentrated in draft horses. Very Happy I need unless one of them in my collection and your pictures will help me to choose. In the foal set you've bought, they are Vaulty and Belgian, though, both moulds are also sold as American spotted draft horse. It is only an example.
Which one do you recomend me? Laughing I love these little figures, it was a somewhat strange feeling my first touch but with time I love them more and more. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm

You finally got the Breyers! cheers Congratulations Carola, they're wonderful! cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I do NOT collect Breyers  Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing 

Susanne, I guarantee you that will not last.  Laughing 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:51 pm

Congratulations  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Breyer is magnific brand and these horses are beautiful.

Congrats  cheers cheers 

SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Those horses are darling.  Smile 

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Thank you very much Sauroid, Jonas, Karin, Susanne, Roger, 4U, Andreas, Fernando, Kayla  cheers 

- Roger, thank you, yes, I saw also that the Percheron 'Vaulting' mold as a Spotted American. I was thinking to get him too, but I liked the Percheron more  Very Happy Yes, indeed we roam the opposite spectres of the horseworld. Do you have photos of all your stablemates? Or is it only the Lusitano you posted recently, who can be seen here?  bounce  Very Happy 
I think you like the Friesian  Wink 

- Susanne, let me know if I should order a few little Breyers for you, next time I'm getting a bunch of Stablemates. You know, saving shipping costs and such  Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:38 am

Carola wrote:

- Roger, thank you, yes, I saw also that the Percheron 'Vaulting' mold as a Spotted American. I was thinking to get him too, but I liked the Percheron more  Very Happy Yes, indeed we roam the opposite spectres of the horseworld. Do you have photos of all your stablemates? Or is it only the Lusitano you posted recently, who can be seen here?  bounce  Very Happy 
I think you like the Friesian  Wink 

You can see my other Breyer in these two topics.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Actually, enjoyed reading back the 2nd topic, it mixes the subject Breyer/Britains superficially, how STS collectors are able to resist collecting figures and something not finished with Daria that probably I forgot.... paleCrying or Very sadflower
Ah, I forgot to tell that Friesians are not grouped with any kind of horses in my horse encyclopedia, they are just Friesians! Laughing Draught draft horses are all others. Laughing So I need this wonderful Friesian, no doubts about that and another heavy horse. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:16 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I understand you, Susanne! I got the same feeling Very Happy But still they look so great.. Sad 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:42 pm

Roger wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Actually, enjoyed reading back the 2nd topic, it mixes the subject Breyer/Britains superficially, how STS collectors are able to resist collecting figures and something not finished with Daria that probably I forgot.... paleCrying or Very sadflower
Ah, I forgot to tell that Friesians are not grouped with any kind of horses in my horse encyclopedia, they are just Friesians! :lol:Draught draft horses are all others. :lol:So I need this wonderful Friesian, no doubts about that and another heavy horse. Very Happy

Ow they are really nice also, Red Roan Quarterhorse looks very fine  Very Happy 
There are also the sports friesians, they look like light horses I think. But still Friesians are coldblood, but I think that has to do with their temper, and not meaning they are drafters necessarily. But I'm not quite sure  study 

So you like also the Belgian sculpt is my guess?  Very Happy 

Last edited by Carola on Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:45 pm

jonesee wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

I understand you, Susanne! I got the same feeling Very Happy But still they look so great.. Sad 

Why not?  Wink The Stablemates are affordable, I think  Very Happy 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Carola wrote:
jonesee wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Why not?  Wink The Stablemates are affordable, I think  Very Happy 

Don't encourage me!! Razz Razz Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:58 pm

Carola wrote:
Roger wrote:

Ah, I forgot to tell that Friesians are not grouped with any kind of horses in my horse encyclopedia, they are just Friesians! :lol:Draught draft horses are all others. :lol:So I need this wonderful Friesian, no doubts about that and another heavy horse. Very Happy

Ow they are really nice also, Red Roan Quarterhorse looks very fine  Very Happy 
There are also the sports friesians, they look like light horses I think. But still Friesians are coldblood, but I think that has to do with their temper, and not meaning they are drafters necessarily. But I'm not quite sure  study 

So you like also the Belgian sculpt is my guess?  Very Happy 

Carola, my personal and imaginary encyclopedia of horses it not a trustful source. I just find Friesian horses a breed with a very special and unique beautiness what makes me not group it with any other. I think they are lighter draft horses. :)
Quarter horse I own is a brilliant figure in my opinion, the Lusitano/Andalusian is the most glamourous but maybe the Quarter is the best piece. :)
Belgian is a good idea. Time to think in it. bounce bounce

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Roger wrote:

Carola, my personal and imaginary encyclopedia of horses it not a trustful source. I just find Friesian horses a breed with a very special and unique beautiness what makes me not group it with any other. I think they are lighter draft horses. :)
Quarter horse I own is a brilliant figure in my opinion, the Lusitano/Andalusian  is the most glamourous but maybe the Quarter is the best piece. :)
Belgian is a good idea. Time to think in it. bouncebounce

cheers cheers 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: More Breyers in February 2014 :-O   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi all  sunny 

My four newcomers:

I decided to try the Breyer Classic scale, to see if they were something for my tastes.
After a long time of research I chose these two - Yes, two, because I did not want just one, as it would just feel alone, you know  Rolling Eyes 
Chestnut Haflinger(2011, sculpted by Brigitte Eberl(2011)) and Grullo Morgan(2011, sculpted by Sommer Prosser(2007))

If I must make a wish for Breyer - PLEASE - more coldblood moulds into the Classics Line! Seriously, there is only an old shire, which is not available at the moment, and then the Haflinger("Gretel Mould")  silent I think that is strange! There are several drafters in the Traditional line and Stablemates line.. Classics needs it too!

Couldn't have the Haflinger Mare to be lonely, so I got her a husband  cheers 

A little walkaround:

With Schleich Haflinger.

Her sweet face!

Gorgeous Mould! I think she has a lot of personality. And her attitude is way more relaxed and humble, I think, compared to other Breyer moulds.

So, what to say about Breyer Classics.. these two at least.. well, They are very beautiful, and VERY light, as the plastic is hollow. Schleich Princess Shire Mare is a lot heavier than the Haflinger! So it is certainly not the amount of plastic you pay for here! Paintwork is similar to the Stablemates, and there is not much detail, such as texturing, they are all smooth. I think CollectA paintwork is similar in detail, except Breyer painters looks to work better with their brushes...
Maybe it is the sculpting you pay for? These are really good replicas, I think. But not much detail, compared to Schleich, which are rich in textures and sharp definition, I think.

Stablemates Clydesdale from Pony Gals series. Very VERY cute figurine  I love you 

Peter Stone Chips Clydesdale 4 Corner. He is very nice and noble! But I wonder... can Clydesdales be ALL black? Hmm.. and he has some grey dots here and there...

Unserious Clyde meets Serious Clyde  tongue 

With other Stablemates  Very Happy 

And a little Scale Chart. I have only Papo Drafters, so putting one there would be misleading, I think. But they fit Schleich and Mojo  Surprised 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Beautiful newcomers Carola!!! I love this little Clyde by Peter Stone, he has so cute little "stars" on his coat Very Happy Also unserious SM Clyde is amazing! what a happy pose Very Happy
Haflinger mare must be one of the best Breyer Classics, great choice!  Applause 

Congratulations!!!!  cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Ohhh, Carole they are gorgeous  drunken 

And you got a Peter Stone model , even a Clydesdale - I am just a little, tiny bit jealous  alien  Rolling Eyes  Laughing 

The pony gals models, I once bought a little set of five, and only one of them can stand, - yours look fine !

Thankyou very much for the last photo , it is very informative Very Happy  Applause 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next