Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful new 2015 Schleich :-D   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Hi all  santa

Christmas is early for me  Rolling Eyes I have some very new additions to show Very Happy I already made walkarounds and review of them all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

The 2015 Schleich Ardennais Stallion&Foal and the Tinker Mare&Tinker Stallion
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I ordered these models from MPV, and I was very happy that they had included a brand new 2015 Schleich Catalog and a Mojö 2014 Catalog Very Happy What a neat surprise. They have not done that before to me.

The Ardennes and the Tinker Mare are all Made in China and the Tinker Stallion is Made in Tunisia.
I was surprised that they were not Made in Germany, as it has always been German (and sometimes Portuguese) models I’ve received from MPV.
I hope they still produce in Germany though. I like the thought of having a model which has been made ‘so close to me’.
Anyway, I’m curious to see what other collectors will find regarding ‘Made in –‘.

The Tinker Mare with the now Retired Tinker Mare. Well done by her I think, as she escaped retirement for 10 years  cyclops !

Two eras indeed  Smile

And my Schleich Tinker Stallion Conga Very Happy

And a meeting with 2014 craziness tongue ! I think 2015 horses are an improvement since 2014 Very Happy Let's hope they continue that.

I lost my heart to the Ardennais Stallion  I love you  I love you  I love you  drunken
I am so happy that Schleich made this breed and model. Despite a few flaws, he is definitely a step in the right direction for Schleich horses, I think.

And of course Princess greets the newcomers. She is still the tallest of them all! – And I suppose that is how it has to be, as she is after all – a shire Rolling Eyes

Oh, and I got this wicked halter for my Vixom! It is made by Lea. I love it, he looks badass Cool

Thank you for viewing and Happy Holidays santa

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:06 pm

cheers Congrats! Looks like Princess has a nice new friend Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:14 pm

WOW ! That halter !!! affraid Lea is a wizard with tack Very Happy santa

CONGRATULATIONS with all your new, fine horses , - what gorgeous photos you make Applause Applause

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:18 pm

Thanks for the pictures.
They do look much much better than the 2014 horses.
I'm still on the fence about the Ardenner.
I love the idea of adding another heavy draft horse to my collection,
but it certainly is not love at first sight....don't know how this love story is going to end for me, heheh.

The halter is amazing. Lea is a true halter master (mistress?)
I sometimes wonder how it is possible that a man made item, put on an animals head,
can bring out the best in a creature.
But somehow a nice halter always seems to add something to the beauty of a horse.

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:51 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
cheers Congrats! Looks like Princess has a nice new friend Wink

Yes, she does Wink But a lone father - if she wants to be with him, it includes his daughter too. I wonder if dear Princess can handle that Rolling Eyes

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW ! That halter !!! affraid Lea is a wizard with tack Very Happy santa

CONGRATULATIONS with all your new, fine horses , - what gorgeous photos you make Applause Applause

Thank you very much Susanne cheers Lea makes awesome stuff!

Bloodrayne wrote:
Thanks for the pictures.
They do look much much better than the 2014 horses.
but it certainly is not love at first sight....don't know how this love story is going to end for me, heheh.

The halter is amazing. Lea is a true halter master (mistress?)
I sometimes wonder how it is possible that a man made item, put on an animals head,
can bring out the best in a creature.
But somehow a nice halter always seems to add something to the beauty of a horse.

That Ardenner, he needs to buy you more drinks it seems Razz

Indeed the thing about a halter making a horse look good is strange cyclops Interesting what psychology lies behind that Rolling Eyes ??

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:57 pm

You've gotten them before me Razz Very Happy Congratulations! cheers
Yes.. I kinda like them.. But something there irritates me a lot @ I don't think it's bad to re-use a model but at least they could paint a bit more interesting coat. He's still my favorite of all. And I love your conga line cheers
Lea's work is always so awesome sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Wow, congrats Carola. New fine horses, really suprised by how good looking they are.
As I mentioned before, I LOVE the Tinkers and will surely get them if they look as good as in your photos <3

That halter indeed looks bad-ass on Vixon, beautiful name btw ^^

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Interesting that you already have these figures in your collection. 2015 releases still in 2014. Very Happy
It is true that I like best previous Tinkers but the Ardennais looks a very interesting figure, not very realistic but a very decent one. Not sure I'll get it but surely among those with a chance of joining my collection. Very Happy

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Carola wrote:

Bloodrayne wrote:

That Ardenner, he needs to buy you more drinks it seems Razz

Oh my, that made me laugh out loud.
So true! lol!

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 2:16 am

You certainly found the Schleich releases early! I must say that Ardennais is looking terribly appealing to me, too, even with its leg trouble. I'm hoping they go on to do more of the super heavies... Glad to see that halter fits its new wearer, too - looking sharp indeed! (Thanks for everyone who commented on it, of course!)

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:47 am

Thank you Lea, for you maybe he could become a good model for cusomization? Very Happy

JonasV wrote:
Yes.. I kinda like them.. But something there irritates me a lot @ I don't think it's bad to re-use a model but at least they could paint a bit more interesting coat.

I Pre-ordered the models a long time ago, the day MPV added them to their site, although I don't know if that makes any difference  Smile I'm looking very much forward to see what you will get  bounce  bounce  bounce

I agree with you regarding the Tinker. It is a bit like they decided his old paintjob was too much work and they downscaled the amount of detail. I wish they had given him the colour as the new foal, as it looks to have more detail than its parents really.

NightLioness wrote:
That halter indeed looks bad-ass on Vixon, beautiful name btw ^^

Thank you very much  Very Happy Vixom is the name of that particular Breyer Mold - Cedarfarm Vixom, but mostly just referred to as Vixom. This model in black, is based on a real horse named Kong. But I like to call him Vixom, as that name is much more appealing  Very Happy The original Vixom mold is a mare actually  Smile

Roger wrote:

It is true that I like best previous Tinkers but the Ardennais looks a very interesting figure, not very realistic but a very decent one. Not sure I'll get it but surely among those with a chance of joining my collection. Very Happy

I hope he'll get to you eventually Wink

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:35 am

Carola wrote:

JonasV wrote:
Yes.. I kinda like them.. But something there irritates me a lot @ I don't think it's bad to re-use a model but at least they could paint a bit more interesting coat.

I Pre-ordered the models a long time ago, the day MPV added them to their site, although I don't know if that makes any difference  Smile I'm looking very much forward to see what you will get  bounce  bounce  bounce

I agree with you regarding the Tinker. It is a bit like they decided his old paintjob was too much work and they downscaled the amount of detail. I wish they had given him the colour as the new foal, as it looks to have more detail than its parents really.

[

Aha! Wink I can tell I'll get at least the Ardenner Laughing
Yes.. That color which the foal has is actually quite nice! But they were last with some models but the Ardenner and some others has beautiful coats so we should be happy geek sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:12 am

Beautieful newcomers!! 2

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:20 am

Oh, wow! The ardennias looks a lot better in real! You chose some really nice ones!
Also your clear photo's make me consider to get the new tinker stallion, it's one of my favourite models by Schleich!

And that halter for the breyer is incredible! *_*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:51 pm

JonasV wrote:

Aha! Wink I can tell I'll get at least the Ardenner Laughing
Yes.. That color which the foal has is actually quite nice! But they were last with some models but the Ardenner and some others has beautiful coats so we should be happy geek sunny

Well  Razz  Laughing  bounce  bounce  bounce

widukind wrote:
Beautieful newcomers!! 2

Thank you very much Andreas  Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
Oh, wow! The ardennias looks a lot better in real! You chose some really nice ones!
Also your clear photo's make me consider to get the new tinker stallion, it's one of my favourite models by Schleich!

And that halter for the breyer is incredible! *_*

Thank you Stardust Very Happy  I'd absolutely recommend him, the Ardennes that is. He is a heavy model too, and made of the neat hard plastic. The others are too though Surprised I'm happy that Schleich keep the hard plastic for their horses. The Tinker Stallion is fine too for fans of that mold, although I'm a lot less impressed with his paintdetail than his old brother.

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Two newcomers :-)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Hi all and Happy New Year cheers

I got two new ones:

First is the 2015 Breyer Classic Liver Chestnut Mustang on the Mesteño mold sunny I've always had a secret love for this mold, and now I finally got to get one for my collection!

The artist's style shines through a lot, I think. He was sculpted by Rowland Cheney in 1992 according to ID Your breyer.

And with my Classic Haflinger Mare - I bet he charmed her Cool Wink

And then - I got the Schleich Percheron Mare I love you One may have wondered why I have not yet gotten this model for my collection - but everytime I've seen her in shops, the model had bad rubs or just poor paintjob.
This lady I got from MPV and she is Made In Germany and flawless IMHO drunken

I dare say, she is one of the models from the late 'Golden Age of Schleich Horses' queen (She was released in 2008)

I love her swishy tail!

She looks so wise in a way Very Happy

And here she is compared to the very latest generation of Schleich Heavy Horses - The 2015 Ardennais Stallion Very Happy

cyclops

Comparing her to Princess just makes everything look crazy Razz Would you believe they are from the same line of models by the same manufacturer?

I do love her highness very much however drunken Pretty pretty Princess I love you I love you

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:20 pm

Just saw your Mesteno on Blab Wink Congrats! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Mesteño is such a wonderful mould with great proportions and a pretty tail! Very Happy
It is really interesting to see this old class Schleich together with newer Schleich horses. I agree with you, they don't look from the same collection. I use to say that Schleich is a kind of new brand using the same old name.

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Huge congrats on the mustang. I also have a hard time with Schleich when you compare their golden age models with their newer ones. It's sad to think how far they have come in design and style etc. Rolling Eyes But nonetheless, great new additions! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Congratulations on your brand new new Classic! He's a nice looking model... When did they start selling this color variation of him? Such a shame it's quite common that Breyer horses doesn't stand on their all four legs.. silent Also you got the beautiful Perche! cheers The one I've for sale has quite many flaws so that's why I'm selling her... These horses just aren't the same with ugly scratches on them, right!? Razz Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:08 pm

First of all : Thankyou for all the wonderful photos and great comparisons cheers

And then CONGRATULATIONS with both beautyful horses ! I LOVE them both drunken

Paige, -about Schleich, - I totally agree Crying or Very sad

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:51 pm

The mustang is very nice indeed.
I love his "dramatic" long mane, casually swept to one side while he strikes a pose to show of his muscular body.
*swoon*

Is it possible to use the blow dryer (hot water) trick on his hind leg?
If you just could make that left hind leg move a little bit forward, I think it would solve the problem with the front leg at the same time.

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:15 pm

He is suit'n tie, and with a scotch by the bar Cool

Haha Yess Razz

Very nice new commers! Love the way of comparison :)
That breyer stallion sure is not suit'n tie but still a model to die for beautifull!
I only think he has a bit of a strange shine on his color? Ore is that the photo shine? Bit weird Razz

But that not making him less fabulouse Razz
I don't Know it it is allredy asked ,, But are you going to get more 2015 models?

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:30 pm

Congratulations again:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:37 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Just saw your Mesteno on Blab Wink Congrats! Very Happy

Thank you Very Happy Yes he got his topic-post of fame there too Razz

Roger wrote:
Mesteño is such a wonderful mould with great proportions and a pretty tail! Very Happy
It is really interesting to see this old class Schleich together with newer Schleich horses. I agree with you, they don't look from the same collection. I use to say that Schleich is a kind of new brand using the same old name.

Schleich indeed seems like a new brand with an old name. Or they just develop in some direction, like people do - somtimes good direction, sometimes not so good Smile

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Huge congrats on the mustang. I also have a hard time with Schleich when you compare their golden age models with their newer ones. It's sad to think how far they have come in design and style etc.  Rolling Eyes  But nonetheless, great new additions! cheers

Thank you Very Happy I think I want to make one day a history exploration of the Schleich horses. That would be interesting.

JonasV wrote:
Congratulations on your brand new new Classic! He's a nice looking model... When did they start selling this color variation of him? Such a shame it's quite common that Breyer horses doesn't stand on their all four legs.. silent Also you got the beautiful Perche! cheers The one I've for sale has quite many flaws so that's why I'm selling her... These horses just aren't the same with ugly scratches on them, right!? Razz Very Happy

The Classic Mustang is a new Breyer for 2015. I ordered him just as MPV got him in stock Very Happy
And I've made the same observation, that most Breyer horses are not all connected to the ground, if they are molds that are supposed to have all four hooves on ground. The ones with only three touch point naturally have better earth contact Very Happy

I agree also with you, I prefer models rubless and with as little flaws as possible, although I think I have no model who is completely without a rub or some kind of flaw, but it's too difficult to avoid I think, especially when ordering online.

SUSANNE wrote:
First of all : Thankyou for all the wonderful photos and great comparisons cheers

And then CONGRATULATIONS with both beautyful horses ! I LOVE them both drunken

Paige, -about Schleich, - I totally agree Crying or Very sad

Thank you very much Very Happy

Bloodrayne wrote:
The mustang is very nice indeed.
I love his "dramatic" long mane, casually swept to one side while he strikes a pose to show of his muscular body.
*swoon*

Is it possible to use the blow dryer (hot water) trick on his hind leg?
If you just could make that left hind leg move a little bit forward, I think it would solve the problem with the front leg at the same time.

He's a total dramaqueen! Cool affraid Cool

Your suggestion sounds right, but I'm too scared to try and fix stuff like that on hard plastic models like him silent If the issue starts to annoy me, I'd try... Very Happy

Dum_my wrote:
He is suit'n tie, and with a scotch by the bar Cool

Haha Yess Razz

Very nice new commers! Love the way of comparison :)
That breyer stallion sure is not suit'n tie but still a model to die for beautifull!
I only think he has a bit of a strange shine on his color? Ore is that the photo shine? Bit weird Razz

But that not making him less fabulouse Razz
I don't Know it it is allredy asked ,, But are you going to get more 2015 models?

Thank you very much Laughing Very Happy The Breyer does shine in a way, but he looks good in person, but I find it difficult to avoid the shine in photos silent He is not glossy, but Even matte Breyers tend to have some smooth kind of shine on them, unlike fx Schleichs that are often completely matte, and that makes them easier to photograph. At least I think so Very Happy

Regarding 2015 models, I also look to get the CollectA Percheron, but she is not available yet. And maybe more new Breyers in 2015, but it has to be releases we have not yet seen. Breyer usually also have mid-year releases and special releases during the year.

Oh, and I'm going to get a Copperfox Model Horse too, as I pledged for the project, so that is for certain I'll get one of those. The say they'll ship in March Very Happy bounce

widukind wrote:
Congratulations again:)

Thank you very much cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 19 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next