Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:01 pm

Carola congratulations! They are splendid additions cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Roger wrote:
Carola, thanks again for your excelent photos and interesting comments. Very Happy
Quarters are both beautiful, I am one of those that don't like too much the Trakehner girl and that commented that the design is clearly inspired in Princess. Of course they are very different figures representing not comparable breeds but not only the pose is similar, the design is quite similar too. Very Happy

Thank you Roger  cheers Ah- so it was you!  cyclops Yes, they have somewhat similar design. Likely the same sculptor? I wish we knew the sculptors of Schleich, as we do with Breyer, newer CollectA and also Mojo.

jonesee wrote:

The morgan-aboslytely the best what we've seen by Deborh! The pose looks very gentle and attractive. Love her face, so cool horse!

Thank you Jonas  Very Happy The new CollectA Morgan is actually a stallion  Very Happy 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! :cheers:They are beautiful!

Thank you 4U  sunny 

SUSANNE wrote:
One thing that irritates me : I had SO much work, and spent so much money to get that Safari Tinker, and now it is available again  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
Perhaps an artist made Princess, and then the local janitor made a copy, and they decided it is a Trakehener  lol!

I understand if any certain frustration erupts, regarding the Blue Ribbon Gypsy.  silent 

Asking the local janitor to sculpts horses sounds crazy  lol! 

widukind wrote:
Nice new horses again Carola!!

Thank you Andreas  Very Happy 

Ana wrote:
Great additions again Carola! I love this Gypsy Vanner! :cheers:Congratulations! cheers

Thank you Anna  cheers 

sauroid wrote:
so many new beautiful horses Carola!  Very Happy 

Yay, yes they are  drunken  bounce  cheers 

Bloodrayne wrote:
Both the Vanner and Clydesdale look amazing, don't get me wrong, but
That Clydesdale!  Shocked
What a looker!  drunken
The Blue ribbon horses seem pretty well in scale with the Breyers.
That's a nice bonus.

Oh how I whish I had space for these beauties...

Hehe yes, he is pretty aware that Clyde  Shocked

I don't have space either. But I have plans on getting a bigger vitrine. Nothing wrong in preparing  Razz 

HKHollinstone wrote:
Carola congratulations!  They are splendid additions cheers

Thank you Harriet  cheers 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: One new Stablemate :-D   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Hi all  cheers 

Today I got a little new Breyer Stablemate Very Happy Thank you so much, 4U, for finding this perfect minihorse for me  bounce 
She has traveled all the way from USA.

I am SO in love with this little horse, she is amazing. The, I think, very first version of this sculpt(Belgian by Jane Lunger), which I think has become my favorite!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think this colour is fantastic and looks like typical for the breed. The paint finish is matte, and she is the least glossy of my Stablemates. That is very nice I think.

It is amazing how detailed such a small model can be.

Her face is fantastic and eyes very expressive I think  I love you 

bounce 

And here with my first Stablemate of this mold. I think the palomino is a LOT better looking than the paint one. Her beautiful shape and features a shown much better.

And with a Schleich for comparison.

And then I have a few new photos of the newcomers from my previous post  Rolling Eyes 

I thought the Blue Ribbon Clydesdale is so awesome, I made a halter for him! I think it suits him nicely  Very Happy 

Seriously! I am totally fallen for this one. Possibly one of the best horses in my entire collection, seen from my drafter passion view!

"Oh hi - are you new Schleich??" Razz 

I also put an old halter(not homemade) on the Schleich Trakehner Mare. I thought it might help her head look less long.

And all of my Schleich 2014 additions. I suspect this will be it, for this year.

sunny

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 pm

Lolvey additions Carola, also the ones you showed us Friday I love you And you made some nice halters! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:21 pm

I'm glad you like her! And he arrived fast, too! cheers She must be happy to be released from that package finally. bounce

It looks like you're starting a Breyer Belgian Stablemate conga! Very Happy I hope you can get more on the mold. bounce

Nice halter! What did you make it out of?

I love that last photo I love you the little polar cub is rubbing noses with the bunny! Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:05 pm

Thank you very much Julie & 4U  Very Happy 

4U - the halter I made from jewell crafting goods, which I found in a general hobby store. And then superglue. I could maybe also have sewn the glued parts, and then avoid glue residues, which are almost impossible to remove..

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:06 pm

You did a great job with the halter! cheers I think it's beautiful even if you didn't sew it Very Happy

Nice new signature pic too Wink

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:13 am

Ohh so cool additions again! You're like a princess who gets all she wants... Rolling Eyes Very Happy 
Okay seriously what a great horse! So kind that 4U send it for you!

The halters are beautiful on the horses... Ofc the homemade one is much better
and I think the clyde looks even more handsome with it.

Congrats, Carola sunny 

Ps. Oops of course I know the morgan is stallion.. Laughing 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:33 am

Carola, it would be interesting to know the sculptors of all figures, Schleich or not, I agree. Very Happy
I am almost 100% sure that who designed Princess also is the responsible for Trahkener girl design. I though "Tracy" was a resculpt from the previous Trahkener mare due to some similarities in pose but watching more pictures I doubt it a lot. scratch
Laughing You already have a 2015 Schleich figure? Wink About Belgian, I also agree, palomino version fits nicer the mold. When a horse figure is good, pinto, appaloosa or similar colors can be quite distracting.
No doubts you did a great work with the halter although I always like more seeing horses without them. Be careful with Princess, she may start thinking your favorite is a Clyde now. Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 12:42 am

Roger wrote:
Be careful with Princess, she may start thinking your favorite is a Clyde now. Wink
Haha indeed!  Very Happy Laughing lol! 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:28 am

Roger wrote:
Be careful with Princess, she may start thinking your favorite is a Clyde now. Wink

Laughing

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 5:57 am

Big congratulation for your newcomers Carola  Very Happy 

Even for a no horses collector, the stablemate are very very appealing and so are the Blue ribbons  drunken 
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:38 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
You did a great job with the halter! :cheers:I think it's beautiful even if you didn't sew it Very Happy

Thank you 4U  cheers Yes, it is indeed a nice sig  Wink By the way, who is that lovely Fjord in your Avatar?

jonesee wrote:
The halters are beautiful on the horses... Ofc the homemade one is much better
and I think the clyde looks even more handsome with it.

Congrats, Carola sunny 

Thank you Jonas  sunny 

Roger wrote:
I though "Tracy" was a resculpt from the previous Trahkener mare due to some similarities in pose but watching more pictures I doubt it a lot. scratch

Indeed, never mess with a Diva  queen  cyclops Although Blue Ribbon Clyde is a guy and another scale than Princess, which makes him judged by another criteria ..maybe... at least that's what I'm going to use as argument Rolling Eyes  I desperately hope for her understanding  Razz 

'Tracy'  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 
Now schleich has a new 'character'!

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation for your newcomers Carola  Very Happy 

Even for a no horses collector, the stablemate are very very appealing and so are the Blue ribbons  drunken 

Thank you very much - I'll absolutely recommend the Stablemates. Maybe you can try to get ONE for your collection, and then see if it will evolve?  Wink

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:31 pm

Carola wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
You did a great job with the halter! :cheers:I think it's beautiful even if you didn't sew it Very Happy

Thank you 4U  cheers Yes, it is indeed a nice sig  Wink By the way, who is that lovely Fjord in your Avatar?

Thank you!  sunny I drew him on the computer last night.  Very Happy 

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Carola wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Ow he is beautiful!  I love you What a charmer! Well done  cheers 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Carola wrote:

Embarassed Thank you so much!  cheers 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Carola wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Carola wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

I agree! I was like wow how cute fjord Very Happy Very Happy Very good job cheers 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:40 pm

cheers 

Actually I got these before I got the little Belgian from the previous post, but I had first opportunity to take photos today  Very Happy 

First another addition to my Stablemate Belgian mold collection from 4U  cheers

Serious expression on this lady! cyclops 

And yet another one  bounce Very Happy Thank you very much 4U! I hope they will be happy in their new home  Very Happy 

And in the package which was sent from Susanne, (as she got other stuff from 4U as well) - this little surprise -  bounce - STARLUX horse!
I don't know much about the brand, but I assume this is a quite old figure? And from what line? Maybe some of you can help?

It is such a sweet and very detailed little horse, and I think she is just as good as old Schleich  Wink And better anatomy than the new ones!

Thank you very much Susanne  sunny I love her very much! I can't really figure the breed. But she looks pretty muscular, and the short tail - could easily be one of the drafter breeds with not much feather?! Could also maybe be Quarter Horse, they are also muscular in that way I think.

And then I have a so called 'Conga-Line'  Very Happy 

As you can see, little Starlux tries very hard to go Conga-style too  Razz cheers 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Aww more those fabulous horses! Big congrats Carola cheers 
These are gorgeous! I still love the Palomino most, the matte color suits better I think.

Love the starlux horse too drunken 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Beautieful new horses  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Congratulations Carola!  cheers What a charming little Starlux horse  I love you And now you have a great conga of the Belgian!

jonesee wrote:
I agree! I was like wow how cute fjord Very Happy Very Happy Very good job cheers 
 sunny Thank you Jonas!  Embarassed 

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:28 am

Nice additions Carola cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:43 pm

jonesee wrote:

These are gorgeous! I still love the Palomino most, the matte color suits better I think.

Love the starlux horse too drunken 

Thank you very much  Very Happy I must agree the Palomino Belgian, which is also from 4U, she is my absolute favorite still.

widukind wrote:
Beautieful new horses  cheers cheers cheers 

Thank you Andreas  cheers 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations Carola!  cheers What a charming little Starlux horse  I love you And now you have a great conga of the Belgian!

Yes, I was very surprised how nice it is the little Starlux  cyclops It could maybe use a repaint, and has great potential for such, but repainting this - possibly - old model could be unwise.  Rolling Eyes 

Florian wrote:
Nice additions Carola cheers 

Thank you very much Florian  sunny

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:24 pm

I missed something, oh noes!

Beautiful conga line you have there Carola Very Happy Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Thank you Karin  cheers 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 11 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next