Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)

Go down 
+57
Anne from Norway
Saien
Drakulka
Rakel
Wilorvise
sauroid
JonasV
Tarunyada
Dum_my
Phexedrine
Jetty
costicuba
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Night Elf
Carola
koniminiatures
donny ong
sadie3112
sortepletter
scot(t)
blackdanter
Niki2811
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Florian
arafan
TheLastStardust
Fisva
SpiralStrix
ulinuk
Tove
Arnaud
boba_jagoda
NandO
NightLioness
A-J
animalluvr6
trevok4
landrover
LeeAnn
ReinbowSchleich
Katty
AlopexLagopus
Cyhyraeth
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Saarlooswolfhound
aandmkw
krista
Bloodrayne
bojan
Elros Alvar
widukind
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:49 am

Great that they reached you, and that they came in such a happy flock  cheers 
What a fantastic conga-line  Shocked 

The little Starlux is rather old, - I think she is much older than the "standard" Schleich, but can't find any info  scratch 

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:07 am

I'm just weird for totally missing this topic... Sleep 
I need to seach beter (A)
You have truly a amazing collection of beautifull horses.
I'm a bit jealous right now!
I have got a lot of schleich, a bit of safari and a few breyer stable mates.
But when i see your collecta,  I love you I love you I love you I love you 
It's a shame the Netherlands are to small for those beautifull horses, the land could't take the capacity of sutch majastic animals (Wink)

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:45 am

SUSANNE wrote:

What a fantastic conga-line  Shocked 

The little Starlux is rather old, - I think she is much older than the "standard" Schleich, but can't find any info  scratch 

Thank you Susanne  Very Happy 

Little Starlux looks very classy old in style. I have not yet figured her origin. Hopefully soon I'll find out!

Dum_my wrote:

It's a shame the Netherlands are to small for those beautifull horses, the land could't take the capacity of sutch majastic animals (Wink)

Thank you  sunny 

Denmark is also too small for beautiful CollectAs, but I just smuggle them by mail orders  cyclops 

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:37 am

lovely horses Carola! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:02 am

Congratulations, sunny  that Stablemates look so Charming  cheers bounce 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:19 am

sauroid wrote:
lovely horses Carola! Smile 

Thank you  sunny 

Elros Alvar wrote:
Congratulations, sunny  that Stablemates look so Charming  cheers bounce 

Thank you, I think too they are very sweet  cheers 

Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:39 am

Nice new horses you have there Carola  cheers  flower  cheers  flower  cheers , as for finding CollectA's use ebay, it has gotten me a lot of Rare branded Dinosaur toys to models & resins.

Ebay is the gateway to everything Cool

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:27 am

Wow, more super nice horses! I love this Starlux one and SM Belgian looks fantastic in all colours! Beautiful newcomers Carola! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Thank you very much Tylosaurus and Anna  sunny cheers 

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: New Traditional Breyer: Appaloosa indian Pony   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:03 am

Hi all  cheers 

I finally got to take some photos of my most recent newcomer: Breyer 2013 Appaloosa Indian Pony  Very Happy He is the Traditional sized Appaloosa Performance Horse mold by Chris Hess (was he the first to ever sculpt Breyer models?).
This model also comes in a version with Indian markings. I preferred the plain one. But he still has Indian feathers for decoration.
For a change I went outside in the garden to take some photos  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm totally in love with this little horse  I love you I like that he has brown eyes, and not just black. He is my 2nd Traditional Breyer ever (Unlikely the last!  Razz )

The mold was made in 1974, and he is a bit more 'rough' in the surface, than my other Breyers, which are all newer molds. I must say I think he is a rather humble horse compared to many of the newer Traditional molds, but he is far from boring  Very Happy And look at those gorgeous dapples. Nifty detail!

Here he is with my first Traditional Breyer, the Gypsy Vanner ( the Brishen Mold )  Very Happy I actually love that I can see the different artist's styles in these two. And I think that may also be an aim for me, when choosing future Tradi Breyers: To have the diverse art styles/artists to be represented.

For some reason I think they go nicely together, because they are so different from eachother. They have the same size scalewise, as I looked up the height of the breeds, and they are about the same. I think not the name of this model should be Appaloosa >Pony<?

And compared to the 2013 Schleich Appaloosa Stallion.

AND - bonus photo!  tongue 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:22 am

Congratulations!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:23 am

Congratulations! cheers You've been bitten by the traditional bug! lol! Be careful, there's a new traditional Icelandic coming out... Laughing

The bonus photo is the best one cheers Hurray for Princess! See, she does know her way around Breyers! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:51 am

Oh my! Carola you always make me so glad and happy with your new addition posts  drunken  Those pictures are wonderful! And this new one… I need to say he's stunning! You always pick up that model what I like Very Happy He looks nice, even if he's so old!
They are very nice together. I'm too very interested in to see how different styles those horses have. Thanks for pictures!  sunny 
Princess is very beautiful! Great pic  cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:00 am

Ohhh! I just love that indian pony ! drunken 

I love the surface, the dapples, the feather, the  WHOLE model  cheers 

It is a wonderful idea to collect models from various artists ! Very Happy

....and what a perfect photo of princess Wink

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:13 am

nice indian pony! Very Happy

Cute picture of princess she really is a pink lady Wink

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:04 pm

Beautiful pictures! Congrats Carola! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Thank you very much Andreas, 4U, Jonas, Susanne, Dum_my, Kelsey  sunny 

I'm happy you like him  Very Happy 

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! :cheers:You've been bitten by the traditional bug! lol! Be careful, there's a new traditional Icelandic coming out... Laughing

The bonus photo is the best one :cheers:Hurray for Princess! See, she does know her way around Breyers! Very Happy

There's a new Icelandic on its way? Is it summer and fall releases?  bounce I wonder, is there anywhere to see the whole 2014 range?  cyclops Speaking of Icelandics, maybe it is Susanne who will be most bug bitten, as with the new Fjord  Very Happy 

Once I was totally against getting Breyers, I did not even consider it. They were too flashy and blabla - but I've realized now that these models are fantastic designer horses  cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:16 am

Carola wrote:

There's a new Icelandic on its way? Is it summer and fall releases?  bounce I wonder, is there anywhere to see the whole 2014 range?  cyclops Speaking of Icelandics, maybe it is Susanne who will be most bug bitten, as with the new Fjord  Very Happy 

Once I was totally against getting Breyers, I did not even consider it. They were too flashy and blabla - but I've realized now that these models are fantastic designer horses  cheers

Unfortunately the Icelandic is for the Premier Club, so he's very expensive  affraid I'll admit I have mine on reserve for $245  Embarassed Laughing  But he will come out in a regular run soon too, so he will be much less. Falhofnir, the Premier Club release, ships in August.

Here is a link to my blog with photos of him.

As for seeing all the 2014 models... yes and no. Not all the Breyerfest models are released yet, and there are a few more we are aware of but Breyer hasn't officially released them yet. However, you can see most of the regular runs here (not including those first six, those are re-releases). There will be more special runs throughout the year that we don't know about yet. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:06 am

Great additions and excelent pictures! Very Happy
It is very interesting to see a Starlux horse among your figure! Very Happy
Maybe Kiki knows anything about it. monkey

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Ha ha, you're catching the Breyer bug, proper, now.. Good luck with that, and your shelf space. Twisted Evil The Indian pony is pretty neat. I, too, prefer the unpainted version. The actual Indian steeds were pretty small animals, yes, and Tinkers (or Irish Cobs or Gypsy Vanners or however many strains they've by now been divided into..) aren't tall either, so I'd suppose the two are more or less in scale to each other.

Also, that Princess photo.. Just when I thought she couldn't get any more finer and pinker...

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:05 am

4U -Thank you very much for info  cheers The new Icelandic looks really beautiful!

Roger - long time no see - good to see you around in the forum again  sunny 

Lea - Thank you Very Happy Yes, already got big issues with the shelfspace  silent 
Yes, is is Princess in her natural habitat  Razz

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:58 am

Carola wrote:

Roger - long time no see - good to see you around in the forum again  sunny 

Thanks Carola! flower

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:44 am

Congratulations on the addition, Carola! cheers I love the little feathers on its shoulder; lovely detail. And what a beautiful last photograph of the Schleich-S shire mare; well done! I love you

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:15 am

Theay are majestic  I love you cheers cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Thank you very much Julie and Álvaro  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)   Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carola's Additions :-) (Last update April 11th 2016 - DAH, OOAK, CollectA & Breyer)
Page 12 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next