Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New photos of the mountain forest

Go down 
+12
Fisva
SyLoBe
Kikimalou
widukind
stef1000
aandmkw
Ana
goatherder
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
SeanieP
Philter4
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

New photos of the mountain forest Empty
PostSubject: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:12 am

I have been busy the last few weeks, a new mouflon (this one is a wild male which is much harder to deal with then a tame baby) a death in the family and my health but with all of that I have had time to sculpt some more trees and birds.

Here are a few photos, the first ones are some pine cones I have made, I started with 10 but broke 3 so there are 7 on the Scott's pine, here are some close up's...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also made a small stand of birch trees but it didn't look that good on the diorama so I split them up with some growing on each side of the stream.

Here is a wider shot of the whole scene, I have sculpted a snag (not sure what name you may know it as but it is a dead pine tree that is still standing in the forest and makes great woodpecker habitat) but it is not done being painted. It will be in the back of the scene and I have ordered the MagicWater to finish the stream.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
SeanieP

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:04 am

WOW! Great job Phil cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 am

However you do it, this is incredible! This almost looks exactly like a spot near our cabin. This is awesome!!! Sad(o)): drunken
Sorry about the death in your family, and I hope your health continues to do better and also I hope to see some pictures of your mouflon as well. :)

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 am

It is amazing !!!! Incredible !!! cheers

goatherder

goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 am

That looks really good. Sad(o)):
I like the sliver birches
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Wow, it's so wonderful! And photos also with this natural day light sunny I love it Very Happy Congratulations Phil!! Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Phil, it is gorgeous. You are doing an amazing job. The pine cones look amazing. Can't wait to see more, especially when you add the water.

So sorry about the death in your family. Hope your health continues to improve. Can't wait to see pictures of your new mouflon.
Back to top Go down
stef1000

stef1000

Country/State : Haaksbergen, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Beautiful Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Stef cyclops
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:01 pm

That is beautieful again Phil!! The pine cones are absolutly amazing cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm sorry for the bad news Phil, I hope at least your health will be better soon.

Your work is stunning and you offer us some very good escape from everyday life, thank you Wink
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

I always get impressed with your dioramas. They are stunning.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Wow Phil, you impress me more and more. This diorama is so realistic, that being lit by the sun it looks like a real forest. I love it!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Phil these photos are gorgeous! I love the Dio, it looks so real. The pine is beautiful and the birch trees

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴

Country/State : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your recent loss.

Thanks for sharing these pics with us, the diorama is absolutely impressive. I really want to learn to make trees so realistic!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:59 pm

This is a fantastic and very realistic work as usual. Your dioramas are just outstanding! Very Happy cheers

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
It is amazing !!!! Incredible !!! cheers

Sad(o)): Sad(o)): cheers Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New photos of the mountain forest   New photos of the mountain forest Empty

Back to top Go down

New photos of the mountain forest
Page 1 of 1