Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Schleich wishes for 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i think they need a comic line like superheros im such a fan of the avengers
maybye myths and legends like zeus hurclues and haydes would be great for schleich also movies lines with the characters

Yes cheers cheers  I also think that can make figures for Disney, Because they will be more beautiful thant the BULLYLAND ONES Mad 
I don't think that Schleich make comic figures, because they don't want make advertising for the others. And the figures from BULLYLAND are beuatiful.

not all and the plastic scratch 
Yes but witch brand is perfect? Or witch figure is perfect? I never saw a perfect figure. And Schleich uses that plastic too. (Looks at the shire stallion, or the wings from the elfves)

I don't say that, only that I think that the DISNEY CHARCTERS WOULD BE MORE like in the Movie drunken 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9944

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm hoping for better horses - the ones from this year with the ribbons, bows, and "cute" feel just didn't cut it for me. And I think some "backyard birds" would be nice... are there "backyard birds" in other countries?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:12 pm

a 2nd farm house would be good aswell with garage

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 am

i hope we know by the end of next week

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
ze_neto



Country/State : Brasil
Age : 41
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I would like to see Schleich improve in a few areas.
More diverse dog breeds (althoughI was not too impressed with their new ones, they aren't completely horrible in my opinion)
More diverse reptiles (meaning, more snakes, lizards, and crocs/gators, in fact I would love to see some of their older models come back)

More diverse birds (all they have now are typical birds of prey, and macaws with a few others mixed in, why not some of their fantastic older species like the raven, pheasant etc?)

I would especially like to see more Australian animals, and I don't mean kangaroos. (dingos, echidna, or a Tasmanian devil would be the top on my list)

Increase in South American animals as well (maybe a new species of tapir, some sort of wild pig, new anteater)

Also, is it really so hard to just reuse the mold for their porcupine and release it as a single model? why spend money to create a mold, then retire it so soon (even if the line didn't do well) and not rerelease it?

And as Susanne commented, I would like some animals that weren't "prettied up", not that its a bad thing, I know some people like that and I understand Schleich's strategy for it, but I still wish they wouldn't do it. And that is my list.  Very Happy
Well, Schleich loves to put on prettied up creatures, so why not take advantage of it? I'd love to see
californian quails
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
opossums...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there are so many species of cutie rodents they could present! The egyptian jerboa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Hazel dormouse would be lovely for small children:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Most of all, I'd love to see Schleich abandon its lazyness.

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I would like to see Schleich improve in a few areas.
More diverse dog breeds (althoughI was not too impressed with their new ones, they aren't completely horrible in my opinion)
More diverse reptiles (meaning, more snakes, lizards, and crocs/gators, in fact I would love to see some of their older models come back)

More diverse birds (all they have now are typical birds of prey, and macaws with a few others mixed in, why not some of their fantastic older species like the raven, pheasant etc?)

I would especially like to see more Australian animals, and I don't mean kangaroos. (dingos, echidna, or a Tasmanian devil would be the top on my list)

Increase in South American animals as well (maybe a new species of tapir, some sort of wild pig, new anteater)

Also, is it really so hard to just reuse the mold for their porcupine and release it as a single model? why spend money to create a mold, then retire it so soon (even if the line didn't do well) and not rerelease it?

And as Susanne commented, I would like some animals that weren't "prettied up", not that its a bad thing, I know some people like that and I understand Schleich's strategy for it, but I still wish they wouldn't do it. And that is my list.  Very Happy
Well, Schleich loves to put on prettied up creatures, so why not take advantage of it? I'd love to see
californian quails
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
opossums...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

there are so many species of cutie rodents they could present! The egyptian jerboa
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A Hazel dormouse would be lovely for small children:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Most of all, I'd love to see Schleich abandon its lazyness.
I would also love that all but i have no hope for that:-(

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:52 pm

i bet it is only a few weeks or days even

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
District 11



Country/State : Canada
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-08-31
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My personal Schleich wishes 2014:

Horses:
Percheron gelding or mare (braids like in photo are ok)
Ardennais Draft mare
Ardennais Foal
New Clydesdale mare
Fjord mare
Fjord foal
Rocky Mountain stallion

Wildlife:
Enchidna (maybe a full playset with Enchidna den & puggle (baby))
Black Bear female
Black Bear cub
European Mole
Snow Leopard female
Snow Leopard cub

Others:
Dobermann
Smilodon
European Garden Birds collection

And generally I wish Schleich to skip the cutified look with too big heads and eyes. Go for the real thing. Let MLP, Sylvannia Families etc give te cute to the market.
Most animals have a natural cuteness, no need to add more. Stay true to source. (Yes, I love Princess Shire Mare, but that's the very exception, let her be a stand alone!)  

Material like the Shire Stallion is no go!  Neither are bases for the figurines. They shall stand alone, and if a base is needed, is must be removable.

Beside these complaints, keep up the good work, Schleich :-)

I made a little collage with my wishes  Very Happy (most images from Google):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I agree with absolutely everything you just said!!!! Applause I really want the fjords, and the snowy leopards. Such beautiful creatures deserve their rights! Lol Very Happy

_________________
~11~
Back to top Go down
Carola



Country/State : Denmark
Age : 30
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2536

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I agree with absolutely everything you just said!!!! Applause I really want the fjords, and the snowy leopards. Such beautiful creatures deserve their rights! Lol Very Happy
Yay cheers -and nice lady on your avatar 11 Wink queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My personal Schleich wishes 2014:

Horses:
Percheron gelding or mare (braids like in photo are ok)
Ardennais Draft mare
Ardennais Foal
New Clydesdale mare
Fjord mare
Fjord foal
Rocky Mountain stallion

Wildlife:
Enchidna (maybe a full playset with Enchidna den & puggle (baby))
Black Bear female
Black Bear cub
European Mole
Snow Leopard female
Snow Leopard cub

Others:
Dobermann
Smilodon
European Garden Birds collection

And generally I wish Schleich to skip the cutified look with too big heads and eyes. Go for the real thing. Let MLP, Sylvannia Families etc give te cute to the market.
Most animals have a natural cuteness, no need to add more. Stay true to source. (Yes, I love Princess Shire Mare, but that's the very exception, let her be a stand alone!)  

Material like the Shire Stallion is no go!  Neither are bases for the figurines. They shall stand alone, and if a base is needed, is must be removable.

Beside these complaints, keep up the good work, Schleich :-)

I made a little collage with my wishes  Very Happy (most images from Google):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I agree with absolutely everything you just said!!!! Applause I really want the fjords, and the snowy leopards. Such beautiful creatures deserve their rights! Lol Very Happy
I'm agree too I love you 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
District 11



Country/State : Canada
Age : 27
Joined : 2013-08-31
Posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I agree with absolutely everything you just said!!!! Applause I really want the fjords, and the snowy leopards. Such beautiful creatures deserve their rights! Lol Very Happy
Yay cheers-and nice lady on your avatar 11 Winkqueen
Laughing I like yours too!

_________________
~11~
Back to top Go down
ze_neto



Country/State : Brasil
Age : 41
Joined : 2011-02-05
Posts : 313

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:15 pm

I would also love that all but i have no hope for that:-([/quote]
Neither do I! That's why I wish that Schleich kicks off its lazyness.Rolling Eyes 

_________________
Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:29 pm

today i found this image i dont know if it a 2014 riding horse or a custom because its pose looks like the knubstrupper stallion i think
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
JackyLovertjex



Country/State : Belgium
Age : 18
Joined : 2011-10-22
Posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
today i found this image i dont know if it a 2014 riding horse or a custom because its pose looks like the knubstrupper stallion i think
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is just a repainted version of the Knabstrupper stallion :) Nothing special ^^ But thanks for showing!
Back to top Go down
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 pm

i would like to see some prshistoric mammals with cave men
and romans

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
Shardur



Country/State : Germany
Age : 33
Joined : 2011-01-17
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:29 am

Here are some of my wishes:

FANTASY:
I'd like some more (ice) elf males, not just females. They could have swords or spears made of ice / crystal and so on.
Maybe they also could get some other (riding) animals, e.g white stag of some kind, polar bear. I wish the fantasy-creatures would be more elegant and not so comic-like.

ANIMALS:
Saiga antelope
European wildcat
Giant elk (Megaloceros)
...
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i bet it is only a few weeks or days even
I hope that you are right! :) :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound



Country/State : USA
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4166

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:06 am

I just hope for better quality mostly. It would be nice to see some new breeds of dogs and horses, obviously new species of wild animals such as elk (including a cow and calf, amongst other species), more reptiles, birds, etc. But that is my list of general new additions wants from all brands. Common new figures are nice, but I would much rather see them spice up their lines with new commodities. If they shove the same old stuff at us eventually (if not already) we're gonna get bored with it.
Still I hope to see their new lineup soon, and hopefully there are some surprises this year!

_________________
-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN



Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 am

More cows
Bos indicus!
Musk oxen family
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar



Country/State : Spain
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3290

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here are some of my wishes:

FANTASY:
I'd like some more (ice) elf males, not just females. They could have swords or spears made of ice / crystal and so on.
Maybe they also could get some other (riding) animals, e.g white stag of some kind, polar bear. I wish the fantasy-creatures would be more elegant and not so comic-like.

ANIMALS:
Saiga antelope
European wildcat
Giant elk (Megaloceros)
...
Iim agree..Bayala needs more elves males and another cange of mythology like:
dwarves
small fairy
elves
fenix
tap
hippogriff
wood elves
human (type Vikings or medieval)
mermaid
Sea horses
hydra
Princess riding
medieval tower
Viking ship ....bounce bounce bounce

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:07 pm

I ask in my toyshop but they have also no release informations

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan



Country/State : Brazil
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Some weeks ago I asked Schleich if they can give me some informations, they said that they only can give me informations if I am a Schleich partner, all toyshops in Germany who sells Schleich are Schleich partners. Maybe somebody here have a toyshop or work in one, he or she can sent me a PM please.

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shardur



Country/State : Germany
Age : 33
Joined : 2011-01-17
Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Oh yeah, Hippogriff! That I would love too.
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
More cows
Bos indicus!
Musk oxen family
You summed it up in one short quote!!! Razz :) :) :) 
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Some weeks ago I asked Schleich if they can give me some informations, they said that they only can  give me informations if I am a Schleich partner, all toyshops in Germany who sells Schleich are Schleich partners. Maybe somebody here have a toyshop or work in one, he or she can sent me a PM please.
Did you hear anything back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Today at 1:27 am

Back to top Go down
 
Schleich wishes for 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Schleich 2014 retired complete list
» Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar
» The 14 714 Schleich Bison for 2014
» 2014 wishes for all brands
» Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: