Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich wishes for 2014

Go down 
+47
Ray-Kinsella
Tarunyada
schleichsammler2008
nyarlahotep
ghostme9
Shardur
JackyLovertjex
District 11
ze_neto
LeeAnn
Robert
Tyler Loew
Cyhyraeth
Elros Alvar
Deanmo19
A-J
Taos
MARTINLATIN
Gulogulo76
pouchedrat
FleckSnowyBarnOwl
LittleLady
Florian
Roger
lucky luke
Bongo
cattlecollector
Mastiffcat
SeanieP
Tove
cougar62
MartinH
Sartje
Ana
Carola
Takama
schleich61
trevok4
ReinbowSchleich
Saarlooswolfhound
koniminiatures
zoomaster1994
arafan
AlopexLagopus
SUSANNE
widukind
danizooschleich
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 pm

arafan wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
arafan wrote:
Álvaro/schleich wrote:
trevok4 wrote:
i think they need a comic line like superheros im such a fan of the avengers
maybye myths and legends like zeus hurclues and haydes would be great for schleich also movies lines with the characters

Yes cheers cheers  I also think that can make figures for Disney, Because they will be more beautiful thant the BULLYLAND ONES Mad 
I don't think that Schleich make comic figures, because they don't want make advertising for the others. And the figures from BULLYLAND are beuatiful.

not all and the plastic scratch 
Yes but witch brand is perfect? Or witch figure is perfect? I never saw a perfect figure. And Schleich uses that plastic too. (Looks at the shire stallion, or the wings from the elfves)

I don't say that, only that I think that the DISNEY CHARCTERS WOULD BE MORE like in the Movie drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm hoping for better horses - the ones from this year with the ribbons, bows, and "cute" feel just didn't cut it for me. And I think some "backyard birds" would be nice... are there "backyard birds" in other countries?

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:12 pm

a 2nd farm house would be good aswell with garage

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 am

i hope we know by the end of next week

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:23 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I would like to see Schleich improve in a few areas.
More diverse dog breeds (althoughI was not too impressed with their new ones, they aren't completely horrible in my opinion)
More diverse reptiles (meaning, more snakes, lizards, and crocs/gators, in fact I would love to see some of their older models come back)

More diverse birds (all they have now are typical birds of prey, and macaws with a few others mixed in, why not some of their fantastic older species like the raven, pheasant etc?)

I would especially like to see more Australian animals, and I don't mean kangaroos. (dingos, echidna, or a Tasmanian devil would be the top on my list)

Increase in South American animals as well (maybe a new species of tapir, some sort of wild pig, new anteater)

Also, is it really so hard to just reuse the mold for their porcupine and release it as a single model? why spend money to create a mold, then retire it so soon (even if the line didn't do well) and not rerelease it?

And as Susanne commented, I would like some animals that weren't "prettied up", not that its a bad thing, I know some people like that and I understand Schleich's strategy for it, but I still wish they wouldn't do it. And that is my list.  Very Happy
Well, Schleich loves to put on prettied up creatures, so why not take advantage of it? I'd love to see
californian quails
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
opossums...

there are so many species of cutie rodents they could present! The egyptian jerboa

A Hazel dormouse would be lovely for small children:

Most of all, I'd love to see Schleich abandon its lazyness.

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:28 pm

ze_neto wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I would like to see Schleich improve in a few areas.
More diverse dog breeds (althoughI was not too impressed with their new ones, they aren't completely horrible in my opinion)
More diverse reptiles (meaning, more snakes, lizards, and crocs/gators, in fact I would love to see some of their older models come back)

More diverse birds (all they have now are typical birds of prey, and macaws with a few others mixed in, why not some of their fantastic older species like the raven, pheasant etc?)

I would especially like to see more Australian animals, and I don't mean kangaroos. (dingos, echidna, or a Tasmanian devil would be the top on my list)

Increase in South American animals as well (maybe a new species of tapir, some sort of wild pig, new anteater)

Also, is it really so hard to just reuse the mold for their porcupine and release it as a single model? why spend money to create a mold, then retire it so soon (even if the line didn't do well) and not rerelease it?

And as Susanne commented, I would like some animals that weren't "prettied up", not that its a bad thing, I know some people like that and I understand Schleich's strategy for it, but I still wish they wouldn't do it. And that is my list.  Very Happy
Well, Schleich loves to put on prettied up creatures, so why not take advantage of it? I'd love to see
californian quails
opossums...

there are so many species of cutie rodents they could present! The egyptian jerboa

A Hazel dormouse would be lovely for small children:

Most of all, I'd love to see Schleich abandon its lazyness.
I would also love that all but i have no hope for that:-(

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:52 pm

i bet it is only a few weeks or days even

District 11

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Carola wrote:
My personal Schleich wishes 2014:

Horses:
Percheron gelding or mare (braids like in photo are ok)
Ardennais Draft mare
Ardennais Foal
New Clydesdale mare
Fjord mare
Fjord foal
Rocky Mountain stallion

Wildlife:
Enchidna (maybe a full playset with Enchidna den & puggle (baby))
Black Bear female
Black Bear cub
European Mole
Snow Leopard female
Snow Leopard cub

Others:
Dobermann
Smilodon
European Garden Birds collection

And generally I wish Schleich to skip the cutified look with too big heads and eyes. Go for the real thing. Let MLP, Sylvannia Families etc give te cute to the market.
Most animals have a natural cuteness, no need to add more. Stay true to source. (Yes, I love Princess Shire Mare, but that's the very exception, let her be a stand alone!)  

Material like the Shire Stallion is no go!  Neither are bases for the figurines. They shall stand alone, and if a base is needed, is must be removable.

Beside these complaints, keep up the good work, Schleich :-)

I made a little collage with my wishes  Very Happy (most images from Google):
I agree with absolutely everything you just said!!!! Applause I really want the fjords, and the snowy leopards. Such beautiful creatures deserve their rights! Lol Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:29 pm

District 11 wrote:

I agree with absolutely everything you just said!!!! Applause I really want the fjords, and the snowy leopards. Such beautiful creatures deserve their rights! Lol Very Happy
Yay cheers -and nice lady on your avatar 11 Wink queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:48 pm

District 11 wrote:
Carola wrote:
My personal Schleich wishes 2014:

Horses:
Percheron gelding or mare (braids like in photo are ok)
Ardennais Draft mare
Ardennais Foal
New Clydesdale mare
Fjord mare
Fjord foal
Rocky Mountain stallion

Wildlife:
Enchidna (maybe a full playset with Enchidna den & puggle (baby))
Black Bear female
Black Bear cub
European Mole
Snow Leopard female
Snow Leopard cub

Others:
Dobermann
Smilodon
European Garden Birds collection

And generally I wish Schleich to skip the cutified look with too big heads and eyes. Go for the real thing. Let MLP, Sylvannia Families etc give te cute to the market.
Most animals have a natural cuteness, no need to add more. Stay true to source. (Yes, I love Princess Shire Mare, but that's the very exception, let her be a stand alone!)  

Material like the Shire Stallion is no go!  Neither are bases for the figurines. They shall stand alone, and if a base is needed, is must be removable.

Beside these complaints, keep up the good work, Schleich :-)

I made a little collage with my wishes  Very Happy (most images from Google):
I'm agree too I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
District 11

District 11

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Carola wrote:
District 11 wrote:

Yay cheers-and nice lady on your avatar 11 Winkqueen
Laughing I like yours too!

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:15 pm

I would also love that all but i have no hope for that:-([/quote]
Neither do I! That's why I wish that Schleich kicks off its lazyness.Rolling Eyes 

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:29 pm

today i found this image i dont know if it a 2014 riding horse or a custom because its pose looks like the knubstrupper stallion i think
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:08 pm

trevok4 wrote:
today i found this image i dont know if it a 2014 riding horse or a custom because its pose looks like the knubstrupper stallion i think
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is just a repainted version of the Knabstrupper stallion :) Nothing special ^^ But thanks for showing!
Back to top Go down
trevok4

trevok4

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:56 pm

i would like to see some prshistoric mammals with cave men
and romans

Shardur

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:29 am

Here are some of my wishes:

FANTASY:
I'd like some more (ice) elf males, not just females. They could have swords or spears made of ice / crystal and so on.
Maybe they also could get some other (riding) animals, e.g white stag of some kind, polar bear. I wish the fantasy-creatures would be more elegant and not so comic-like.

ANIMALS:
Saiga antelope
European wildcat
Giant elk (Megaloceros)
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:58 am

trevok4 wrote:
i bet it is only a few weeks or days even
I hope that you are right! :) :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:06 am

I just hope for better quality mostly. It would be nice to see some new breeds of dogs and horses, obviously new species of wild animals such as elk (including a cow and calf, amongst other species), more reptiles, birds, etc. But that is my list of general new additions wants from all brands. Common new figures are nice, but I would much rather see them spice up their lines with new commodities. If they shove the same old stuff at us eventually (if not already) we're gonna get bored with it.
Still I hope to see their new lineup soon, and hopefully there are some surprises this year!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 am

More cows
Bos indicus!
Musk oxen family
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Shardur wrote:
Here are some of my wishes:

FANTASY:
I'd like some more (ice) elf males, not just females. They could have swords or spears made of ice / crystal and so on.
Maybe they also could get some other (riding) animals, e.g white stag of some kind, polar bear. I wish the fantasy-creatures would be more elegant and not so comic-like.

ANIMALS:
Saiga antelope
European wildcat
Giant elk (Megaloceros)
Iim agree..Bayala needs more elves males and another cange of mythology like:
dwarves
small fairy
elves
fenix
tap
hippogriff
wood elves
human (type Vikings or medieval)
mermaid
Sea horses
hydra
Princess riding
medieval tower
Viking ship ....bounce bounce bounce

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:07 pm

I ask in my toyshop but they have also no release informations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Some weeks ago I asked Schleich if they can give me some informations, they said that they only can give me informations if I am a Schleich partner, all toyshops in Germany who sells Schleich are Schleich partners. Maybe somebody here have a toyshop or work in one, he or she can sent me a PM please.

Shardur

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Oh yeah, Hippogriff! That I would love too.
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am

MARTINLATIN wrote:
More cows
Bos indicus!
Musk oxen family
You summed it up in one short quote!!! Razz :) :) :) 
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am

arafan wrote:
Some weeks ago I asked Schleich if they can give me some informations, they said that they only can  give me informations if I am a Schleich partner, all toyshops in Germany who sells Schleich are Schleich partners. Maybe somebody here have a toyshop or work in one, he or she can sent me a PM please.
Did you hear anything back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Schleich wishes for 2014  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich wishes for 2014
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next